The Psychopath in the Horoscope, Part I

greybeard

Nancy, you just have to read the chart as a whole.

It takes time, it's tedious, but the payoff is great.

Also keep in mind that sometimes "promised events" lie latent for a very long time before they become manifest. The charts of Gen. David Petraeus, with his Sun opposed the powerful Jupiter retrograde is one (there is more to it than that), and of Bill Clinton (Mars conjunct Neptune in the Ascendant) with its threat of "sexual scandal" is another.

Last edited:

HappyHeretic42

Interesting discussion. A number of comments inspired the following bit of mental masturbation, even though I am new here and too new to astrology to parse, or even grasp, most of the influences at play.

Apologies if my comments annoy or offend, but we still have opportunity to espouse what we think we know, right? :.) And I qualify my statements to reflect that what we know now can change in a second.

1) Psychopaths are incapable of feeling remorse.

2) Sociopaths can feel remorse, though it is usually for themselves. A sociopath can feel remorse toward (not for) others about specific outcomes that similarly impacted them.

Psychopaths vs sociopaths vs narcissists vs borderline personality, etc.: excellent insights written by all of these and more are cheerfully shared at sociopathworld.com, as well as comments by those whose lives they have influenced. After growing up among them and marrying a couple, I've finally learned how to definitively identify and effectively manage them.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are not always bad people, though there is a thin line between criminal and successful.

3) Those who have not been in military service or combat, might consider it is disrespectful to discuss either as if they had first hand knowledge. Such ignorance as I've seen posted here perpetuates misinformation, skewed views and it is dispassionate on numerous levels toward those who have served. I say this as a veteran raised in a large family of veterans, having been married to two veterans. Seriously, tread lightly for the sake of those who serve(d) with the best of intentions.

If you want a real inside scoop, check youtube for Mike Prysner, counterpunch for Chris White or Stan Goff. Read "War Is A Racket", a speech given by Major General Smedley Darlington Butler (USMC deceased) and "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu. Both would be utterly appalled by the majority of the 99% cheering on the 1%'s psychopathic tendencies via loyalties to politicians -- owned by The Crown since the U.S. was chartered in 1776 -- leading us toward global domination into a fascist world long in the making.

If anyone continues to have doubts about how 'natural' killing other humans is, I don't know what to say about that since it is an irrefutable fact that humans have been killing humans for any of the seven deadly sins back to Cain and Abel, and in the name of religious wars for many centuries which have long served the earliest moneychangers who still rule the world.

This matter could be simplified by drawing lines between those who seek aggression as a reason to kill vs those who are repelled by killing but will when there is no other choice. Being able or willing to defend your person or other persons does not make someone sociopathic or psychopathic.

As for all the astrological parts of this discussion, I wish I could add to that but I am quite overwhelmed by information overload from beginning to study astrology. Thanks to those who understand where I am in this new beginning.

~Catherine

P.S. Posts are easier to read with shorter paragraphs. When so much heavy discussion runs together, it can be difficult to follow. Is this a double Virgo criticism, or a fair observation? :./

Last edited: