Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

Hkk

Account Closed
Beauty is created by us the people who observe it. However planets, signs and genetics help it. I have read many times in discussions etc the Neptune is the higher octave of Venus but don’t understand in what way when it comes to physical looks. I’ve read Neptune is ethereal beauty and Venus can be airy or earthy. I kind of get it but all I know is when I see beauty i know it. Beauty is all different kinds. I also feel that personality can definitely affect the beauty e.g. if someone is not so nice then that beauty disappears.

Scherzy

My venus in taurus in 12 th house,does exact semisextile my ascendant
my chart ruler mercury in pisces exact sextile with venus.
does that count ?
sextiles are good as trines ? and chart ruler counts ? what about semisextile?

Somna7H

Banned
does that count ?

Good
Moon and Venus both SemiSextile Asc.

Medium
Uranus Rx Opposite Asc.
Sun Sextile Asc.

Bad
Algol Conjunct Chiron Conjunct Asc.

What should be ?

Scherzy

does that count ?

also my moon conjunct my descendant (opposite ascendant) exactly.
I think it gives me round face.

waternymph7

I am an aries sun, scorpio moon with a pisces rising, mercury, venus, and uranus in the 1st house and neptune conjuct my ascendant.

I have been called ethereal/angelic/disney princess like. I’ve been told i was beautiful and that i have a glow to my aura/skin. Im told i should model but i have trouble seeing my face for what it looks like (most likely because of Neptune). My face almost shifts itself and changes and i look different in every picture but for some reason people find them beautiful. People see a halo over my head even when i am not trying to be seen as good. I have grey/green watery, wide-set eyes that change colors depending on my mood. I have plump lips that poke out and a small nose, smaller and lighter features in general like my ears, the width of my lips, my eye shape, but i do have a big doll head. I have been followed before and people usually stare at me like they’ve seen a ghost!

My sister has a cancer sun, scorpio moon, scorpio rising with a 1st house moon and you guys are right she attracts lots of people and many people love her upon first meeting her. She has bigger almond eyes, plumper lips and more darker and intenser features than i do. She has this very “cool/bad girl” persona and people either like or dislike her, she gets very sudden reactions out of others. She is very comfortable in herself and her body and has this very raw style. Even i myself have found myself jealous of her because she has this feeling of power in her beauty and personality…. the people who hate her secretly want to be like her! 🦄🌈

ScorpioMaria

I am an aries sun, scorpio moon with a pisces rising, mercury, venus, and uranus in the 1st house and neptune conjuct my ascendant.

I have been called ethereal/angelic/disney princess like. I’ve been told i was beautiful and that i have a glow to my aura/skin. Im told i should model but i have trouble seeing my face for what it looks like (most likely because of Neptune). My face almost shifts itself and changes and i look different in every picture but for some reason people find them beautiful. People see a halo over my head even when i am not trying to be seen as good. I have grey/green watery, wide-set eyes that change colors depending on my mood. I have plump lips that poke out and a small nose, smaller and lighter features in general like my ears, the width of my lips, my eye shape, but i do have a big doll head. I have been followed before and people usually stare at me like they’ve seen a ghost!

My sister has a cancer sun, scorpio moon, scorpio rising with a 1st house moon and you guys are right she attracts lots of people and many people love her upon first meeting her. She has bigger almond eyes, plumper lips and more darker and intenser features than i do. She has this very “cool/bad girl” persona and people either like or dislike her, she gets very sudden reactions out of others. She is very comfortable in herself and her body and has this very raw style. Even i myself have found myself jealous of her because she has this feeling of power in her beauty and personality…. the people who hate her secretly want to be like her! 🦄🌈
Beauty and sex appeal can be separate things ;)

I imagine that stronger than usual erotic/sexual appeal (at least for women) involves positive Venus/Mars/Pluto aspects, often Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising

Seductiveness certainly involves Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising (ruled by Pluto), possibly Taurus or Libra Sun/Moon/Rising (ruled by Venus)

muchacho

I imagine that stronger than usual erotic/sexual appeal (at least for women) involves positive Venus/Mars/Pluto aspects, often Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising

Seductiveness certainly involves Scorpio Sun/Moon/Rising (ruled by Pluto), possibly Taurus or Libra Sun/Moon/Rising (ruled by Venus)

Absolutely! Beauty seems to depend on the condition of the rising sign ruler. Sex appeal though, the allure factor, seems to depend on the basic nature of the rising sign. For women, I'd say Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising are naturally the most alluring. Libra's also have a certain charm, but as an air sign, it's a bit superficial and no match to earth and water.

However, this is probably also largely in the eye of the beholder, i.e. your own chart signature. Fire signs find different signs alluring than let's say water signs. In that context, there's a theory that we find the signs or elements most alluring that are missing or underrepresented in our own chart, like let's say you have no planets in earth signs, then you'll find very earthy people absolutely fascinating, because they are so different and have something to offer that would be complementary to your own energy signature.

waternymph7

yes she’s scorpio dominant with mars in the 10th house, her sun and mercury in the 8th, moon square venus, venus square ascendant and venus conjunct midheaven, with her sun opposite pluto! definitely more sex appeal and fiery nature than me!