Whoever has time

Mtlboy

Can someone say anything about my career pls and if possible my love life.

Attachments

• 0B9871EC-0DE9-46A1-8D75-CFC7A04E4EE0.png
    0B9871EC-0DE9-46A1-8D75-CFC7A04E4EE0.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 64

Yc88

Hey, so here's my take on it:

For work and career, we need to look at houses 6(work, everyday routine) and 10(career), as well as 2(money) and 7 (relationship, including business ones).
With placements you have, I would suggest a job that requres intellectual, mental involvement with others (Mercury rules 7th, placed in 4, on the IC) I would even go as far as to say mentally stimulating (as well as emotionally involving) exchanges are important for you to feel emotional satisfaction (Moon in 7th). Mercury also co-rules your 6th house of work, emphasizing intellectual activities (writing, teaching, researching).

The other important planet for your career is Venus – rules 10th (career) and 6th (daily work) houses. It deals with all things aesthetical and artistic. It is in Pisces, house 3 (communications, learning, immediate surroundings) so that brings a note of both creativeness and compassion to your profession of choice. Creative side could express itself in doing things like design, art (especially film, with Neptune ruling Pisces and being associated with film industry) and with compassion of Pisces we could talk psychology, counselling, nursing, teaching and so on.

Next element to consider is 2nd house (wealth, money) and here is where it gets interesting, or at least more crowded 😊 This house is ruled by Saturn (caution, slow determination) and co-ruled by Uranus (everything to do with modern technology, namely internet). We also have Uranus sitting in the house, aspecting Mercury, which is important in your career assessment, remember? The aspect is postitve, so it is helping the energies to flow. The other planet in this house is Neptune (also came into the play earlier) and also favorably aspecting a work/career planet for you (Venus). So here we can try to get more specific on the general ideas, given before – design could be graphic/website design, counselling can be work with substance abusers, teaching could be giving lessons via skype and so on.
Saturn (ruler of 2nd) and Mercury (co-ruler of 6th) are in the 4th house, suggesting you could do well in working from home (and Uranus being present in the picture confirms that), but if you chose to get out and work outside of your home, I think you could never do with a regular, traditional, office-type 9 to 5 kind of job. You need a chance to creatively express yourself in communication with others and also a type of work that would help you feel like you’re helping people to become better, to discover their good sides, to “beautify their souls” (Venus in Pisces).

Hope that helps. I would appreciate some feedback (what hit close to home and what direction you don’t or haven’t considered). I only had time for career analysis today – will try to get to your love life on Monday 😊

Mtlboy

Hey,
Oh waaw, you are great to say the least!

Like I don’t even know where to start, because everything you said is unbelievably ME. I want a career where my ''brain'' is legit put at work, like I need to solve something or understand something deep.
I also love that you were able to see that I want to work from home, I am unfit for an office job, I really want to connect with people, my ideal dream job would be to have an office at home and people would come seek advises from me.) :lol: I tell this to my parents and they just go quite...

You freaked me out, like legit freaked me out because you said I may do a work that makes me feel like I’ve made someone better and that is something I constantly say at home, like really, I want to feel like I did something good in other peoples lives.

Also, communication is something important for me, I basically won’t shup up (lol) I want to do something related to it. I looked into counseling and teaching before I applied to university yesterday. I wanted to do counseling from home, but I didn't know what kind of counselor I should practice and from the little research I made, I've realized that becoming a counselor is a long process of great studies in psychology. Teaching job was a confusing thing for me since it’s something that I always wanted to do, but the job opportunities are very slim and I wanted to do something where i can make a bit of money.

So finally, after all these unbearable confusions, I sadly applied for accountancy. I don't see myself as an accountant, but I just applied, and I thought maybe I can be an accountant from home where I can help people in their finances.

Basically, you got everything on spot, I'm still very tempted to look into more career options to do from home and where I can, through communication, help peoples lives.

Thank you very much for you time, it really meant a lot to me! You also have a very fluent writing 

Yc88

You're more than welcome! And thank you for prompt feedback:smile: it means a lot!

Accounting will sure be tough for you - for accounting you need a lot of Earth (stability, groundless, order and organization) and to actually ENJOY accounting you need like a Moon in Capricorn (or better yet a stellium)... which is not to say that you couldn't do it (all houses responsible for work and career start in Earth signs, but it's has more to do with you attitude to a job you're doing, like not calling off 10 min. before shift, being hard-working and responsible in your duties) but I would say accounting will not stick. Your Moon is in Cancer - nurturing and protecting "mother-figure" sign.

You know, it's really hard to chose a career when one barely knows oneself (I'm 32 now and I ended up quitting college after 3 years. I was studying for interpreting/translating and now I know 100% I could never do well translating someone else's ideas, I want to express my own!! lol! But I can't say those three years didn't give me anything (my command of English is a living proof :joyful:)

So what I'm saying is, if there's no other options you could try it for now, but keep in mind that it is usually with their Saturn return (around age of 30) that people get to know themselves fully (or at least better) and be ready that accounting could be something to help you make money to pursue doing something else, that is closer to your heart's desires, or something you could always fall back on ...

Last edited:

Mtlboy

hey,

Yeah, I do feel like accounting will be hard for me, I'm still looking over all the programs out there. It's indeed really hard to find career, I'm just 19 and i'm freaking out, but people change completely career's later in life as well.

I have a luck in changing programs :biggrin:, first semester of college, I went from health sciences to administrative sciences, so I won't be surprised if i change again in uni.

Thank you for time Yc88, it's really kind of you !

Yc88

So here comes the second part.:w00t:

I don't necessarily want to call it "love life" analysis, it’s more of a relationship potential and emotional needs, receptivity and how you express love and affection. Maybe some suggestion on what kind of partner you need/will be able to build good relationship with, as well as potential for conflict in your romantic relationship.

Let’s start with 7th house (relationship) as well as 5th (romance, initial infatuation stage). They are ruled by Mercury and Venus respectively. Mercury is in Aries house 4, conjunct IC, which tells us your relationships need to resonate with your true, deep inner self, your core, your soul. Venus is in Pisces, house 3 (remember, we came across this in work prospects) but here it shows:
1) the way you express love and affection, which for you is words, compliments. You say things to cheer up or express compassion to people you love (both romantic partners and family members)
2) at the same time in your romantic relationship it’s important to share common ideas, values, level of emotional involvement. You’re not the kind to be satisfied with superficial romancing / no-strings-attached relationship and so on.
Your love planets are mostly water (element of emotions) :
-Venus in Pisces as the planet of love but also ruler of the 5th house
-Moon in Cancer is the planet of emotional and subconscious needs, but also for you is a co-ruler of 7th (relationship) and ruler of 8th (sexual contacts and deep emotional exchange) . Cancer is very nurturing sign, very emotional and will not tolerate anyone playing with their feelings. ----
-Some Earth influence trough the 5th house in Taurus and also Mars sitting there (and ruling 4th) shows both stability in what you give and what you seek and maybe some slow deliberation in the way your relationships tend to (or will tend to) develop. You’re not likely to elope with someone and move to live with them across the country after knowing them for 5 days 😊

As far as some future developments, I firstly want to say that the natal chart shows the POTENTIAL and POSSIBILITY of certain events and situations coming into being, but this potential is being realized throughout your ENTIRE life. The things that show whether a certain pattern will play out are:
1) Pattern is activated by a transit
2) Your personal readiness (the stage of personal development you’re in)

That being said, I see 2 very curious and interconnected Yods in your chart (research that pattern:cool:). They also call this pattern “finger of god” and they’re usually characterized by having a strong inner urge to resolve the conflict it brings by achieving the goal indicated by the apex planet. Your first Yod is pointing to Moon in Cancer house 7 – the ultimate symbol of happy and fulfilling relationship, family life, peaceful home environment. The way there will not be easy, will require a lot of work (I would say self-work) that will include transforming (Pluto) your beliefs (in Sag) and ideals (in 12th house) in an unexpected (Uranus) and unusual way (in Aquarius) which will likely influence your self-confidence and self-worth (in 2nd house), make you a more independent person who sees into the heart of the matter. Pluto is at the base of the Yod with Moon apex, but at the same time is the apex of a Yod with Moon(7th) and Sun (5th)at the base, so the process and mastery of transformation is likely to come to you through relationships! It’s like a loop of energy cycling around this formation, I am sure it will be periodically activated by certain transits to help your relationship style grow and mature!
I would advise to focus on your individuality and self-worth in the relationship – try not to lose it, get completely absorbed by the relationship and also do not determine your self-worth through the eyes of the partner, you should own your individuality, otherwise it will be at the mercy of others (Uranus in stressful aspects from 5th house Sun and Mars) .

Lastly, another challenge may come from someone near and dear – your mom! Now, our moms have their best intentions when trying to affect(correct) our behavior, but no human is perfect and we must forgive them for trying to overprotect us or maybe not seeing the forest for the trees (depends on the situation). So why your mom? Look at the 4th house (traditionally associated with mother). You got Mercury (ruler of your relationship house) in a square with the Moon (again, in your chart closely tied with relationship). So maybe in this case we’re talking of verbal disapproval of your future partner of choice, constantly telling you “you could do better” or “she/he is not right for you” and so on. Another element of your 4th house is Saturn – a mom-disciplinarian, with no-nonsense attitude and maybe somewhat emotionally restrictive/unavailable (I have this placement myself). The Saturn is squaring Neptune in 2nd so maybe more towards no-nonsense mom with very practical approach to life, pushing you towards a solid, steady job, not supporting your artistic side and limiting this kind of creative expression, which could help you get a better sense of self-accomplishment.

Ok, I hope I didn’t touch any sore spots, I am literally just starting to practice giving readings (I have been learning and collecting info for about 15 months now and am happy to finally be able to synthesize separate elements of the chart into a somewhat coherent picture). I also am happy to be of help and hope this will lead to your better understanding of energies and tendencies in your life, help you learn and know yourself better. LMK, feedback is always appreciated 😊

Mtlboy

hey,
thank you again for all the energy you've put to analyse my chart, you're really good at what you do btw. :wink: You got everything right, in a relationship I highly, mainly value communication, i need real steady communication with someone to like them. And sharing the same values is also really important to me as you mentioned.
So i basically know this much about myself only by one relationship :biggrin:, I've NEVER EVER been approached by anyone in life. lol Only one person approached me last year saying they loved me and i pretty much found out they were ''physically active'' with two other people, so since then, i hardly can bare humans:biggrin: Loyalty is on the top of my list nowadays ! :innocent:

The things you said about my mother is really true as well. I'm not going to lie, i got a bit of artistic talents since young age but my mom doesn't agree with pursuing anything related to art... (Indian moms, what can i say ...) :biggrin:

Finally, I wanna thank you for all the time and energy you've put, Yc88 your literally the best ! :happy:

Yc88

Thank you! That really does mean a lot to me! I have been considering becoming a professional astrologer and am now doing my "internship" here, on this forum, so hearing that from you gives me encouragement to continue pursuing my goal!:ninja:

Mtlboy

Hi Yc88,

I hope your doing well, i simply wanted to let you know what's up with my life. YES you were right all along, my accounting career sunk very badly and starting that degree just made me physically sick.

Well here i am, applying to head into psychology and i remebered you doing a reading of my chart. Reading back it again, you've undeniably expressed that choice of career for me since the beginning. I hope i just don't mess this one up like i did with accounting!

So that's pretty much it, want to thank you again and congratulate you on your great accuracy in reading charts !!

Yc88

Hey there! Don't worry - this time you're following the energies in your chart and it should be a much smoother sailing!!

Thank you for keeping me updated and I wish you the best of luck!:happy: