After many years somebody new in my mind 🤞

Mary9

Hi 😊
After a long time (couple of years) i had some moment with somebody (nothing really happened, but i became interested in my mind with him 😍 )...
Can you tell me possibilities about having something real with him? We had some crazy chemistry 🙈
I know him for a long time, but just regular Hi-Hi relation, nothing more. . We were never friends or something, that's why this is for me sooooo strange...
wyqOyBp.jpg

Thank you in advance 💖

rafaella

Re: After many years somebody new in my mind ��

Doubtful. Moon in 12th in Capricorn, one of the worst placements here. Moon is not happy, perhaps describes your emotional state? Moon is also besieged, inbetween 2 malefics. Sun/Saturn aspect is pretty weak and no reception. I don't think he is interested, neither are you really. Its more that you are feeling lonely (12th) that you seeking a companionship with him, but its coming out of this lonely state rather than true interest in this man.

What stands out is Venus/Mer at MC. So something else is happening here and I can't figure it out. Are you waiting to hear from someone? Perhaps regarding work? could be romance due to Venus here. Mer rx suggests a return of someone or something.

Mary9

Could be my ex?
We recently broke up ? (It's on/off for a long time, but few days ago he finished all so - could be him i guess..)

Last edited: