Is it Mars or Jupiter that represents the husband ?

Alitta the Archer

I've been studying western astrology for a while and I noticed that whenever a woman asks about her future husband, she is instantly asked to look at her Mars and Sun signs.
But as I keep studying married women charts, I can't help but notice that women do not end up with their Mars/Sun energy or sign but with that of Jupiter.
My mom has Sun and Mars both in Cancer but guess what ? She ended up marrying an Aquarius ( my Dad) .
When I took a look at her chart I noticed that her Uranus is unaspected and is not the ruler of the 7H, she also has no major presence of air or fire elements in her chart and then I found it ! Jupiter in Aquarius at 25°.
I noticed the same in other charts of different women.
I have Sun/Mars/Venus all in Sagittarius so it's natural to expect that I will one day marry a Saggy or someone with strong Jupiterian energy. But when I decided to ask an experienced psychic, she told that I will end up with a Scorpio man, a businessman. I was surprised because I do not have any major aspects of love planets to my Pluto. It only conjunct Mercury and trine Uranus not to mention that Neptune rules my 7H and not Pluto. they have no aspects between them.
So when I looked back at my chart, I found Jupiter in Scorpio, second house plus Jupiter rules my fourth house and traditionally my 7th (in Pisces) . It explained everything to me.
So what do you think guys ? What are your opinions ?

Angels

Umm..kinda true..

I am doing a research on this particular subject since begning this year.

I was married to on fickle Gemini for a couple of months later hr cheated me...after tat I was single 8 yrs and never made friendship with any man in my life just in a fear I should never loose my grip on " I should never marry again in my life"

But when Pluto transit to my 1st house someone came in my life he changed my life and my view of my past opinion on remarriage and so on...he changed me back to me again how I was before 9yrs " a happy person"

I fell in love with him...I just wanted to know is it him am destined to be with all my life...later I made a research and came up with study tat jupiter in a woman's chart shows her true husband where the mars is just how she dreams of her idle husbnad to be. But Jupiter tells you who she is destined to wed :) My Jupiter is placed just at 7degree & 51" Capricorn which tells me my true husband will be someone who's a Capricorn sun...

Later I checked my chart and his, I was amazed! His sun is actually at 8 degree Capricorn.

I am yet to be...wed soon with my amazing Capri :)

Will update soon after marraige :love:

Angels

Missed an info...

This is gonna be my 2nd marriage...it can be found 9th from the 4th of a women's chart which again points Capricorn in my 12th house :) jupi aspects mars where mars also resembles a man born as a Capricorn sign.

JUPITERASC

I've been studying western astrology for a while and I noticed that whenever a woman asks about her future husband, she is instantly asked to look at her Mars and Sun signs.
But as I keep studying married women charts, I can't help but notice that women do not end up with their Mars/Sun energy or sign but with that of Jupiter.
My mom has Sun and Mars both in Cancer but guess what ? She ended up marrying an Aquarius ( my Dad) .
When I took a look at her chart I noticed that her Uranus is unaspected and is not the ruler of the 7H, she also has no major presence of air or fire elements in her chart and then I found it ! Jupiter in Aquarius at 25°.
I noticed the same in other charts of different women.
I have Sun/Mars/Venus all in Sagittarius so it's natural to expect that I will one day marry a Saggy or someone with strong Jupiterian energy. But when I decided to ask an experienced psychic, she told that I will end up with a Scorpio man, a businessman. I was surprised because I do not have any major aspects of love planets to my Pluto. It only conjunct Mercury and trine Uranus not to mention that Neptune rules my 7H and not Pluto. they have no aspects between them.
So when I looked back at my chart, I found Jupiter in Scorpio, second house plus Jupiter rules my fourth house and traditionally my 7th (in Pisces) . It explained everything to me.
So what do you think guys ? What are your opinions ?
From a thread on the delineation of marriage which focuses on the two Oriental Quadrants and the two Occidental Quadrants delineates Jennifer Aniston's chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384090#post384090 :smile:
In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.
According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC, because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years, but not an older husband.
But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC), then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

15hsvn.png

This is the chart of Jennifer Aniston.
She was very publicly married with Brad Pit and had numerous broken relationships after that.
Her Sun is in fixed sign, so she married once.
The problem is that this Sun is afflicted from the Lord of the 7th and the Sun itself is Almuten of the 7th. This is (and other testimonies) what brought divorce.

Jennifer was 31 years old when she married Brad, so not so young. Brad was 36, a little bit older then her.
Sun is in the Oriental Quarter, but from the Middle of Aquarius till the End of Pisces which testifies that the she will take older man and in her older years (older from Medieval viewpoint).
With the Sun in the same sign there is occidental planet, which again testifies about older man and marriage in older years.

Moog

In the vedic tradition, it's Jupiter.

But also the lord of the marriage house. And planets influencing the house and lord

melisa

Hi
Angels wrote re: 2nd marriage---
it can be found 9th from the 4th of a women's chart

---Can you describe what this means? How do we count around the houses to see the potential for the person's 2nd and 3rd marriage indicators?

Thank you

Melisa

JUPITERASC

Hi
Angels wrote re: 2nd marriage---
it can be found 9th from the 4th of a women's chart

---Can you describe what this means? How do we count around the houses to see the potential for the person's 2nd and 3rd marriage indicators?

Thank you

Melisa
The 9th house from the 4th house of anyone's natal chart = the Twelfth House of that person's natal chart :smile:

Angels

yes! count 9 houses from your 4th house you'll end at 12th house... but there's something u need to watch...

its not always points the exact sign of ur 2nd man it will give you some clues where you have to look for planets in the 12th house and see which house is ruled

for example if ur 12th house falls over leo but you have got pluto there then look for the sign ruled by pluto (scorpio) also take a note in which house ur scorpio is in...

also if u have someone in ur mind and check his chart and then u will get some light on that ;)

Example...my 12th house falls over capricorn ( my present love's sun in capricorn)

also a woman's jupiter shows what sort of person ur husband will be....again jupiter falls just on my capricon which conjucts my love's sun ;) :love:

Caro

this is really interesting observation and I would agree with this.
aspects to mars/venus is the attraction part between a couple but a good jupiter contact is a great bonus in a relationship.
Im going to check out some other charts

melisa

Hi---
I remember reading that for a man, the 9th house indicates the 2nd marriage for some reason. Is there a house in a woman's chart that indicates the 3rd marriage? In other words, is there a formula of counting from the 4th or 7th house in her natal?
Yes Jupiter is important----I have found though that without strong Saturn contacts in the synastry or composite, the Jupietr-heavy relationship is fun but doesn't always last.....Saturn ones aren't always that much fun but they last in marriage.

Melisa

Angels

Hi---
I remember reading that for a man, the 9th house indicates the 2nd marriage for some reason. Is there a house in a woman's chart that indicates the 3rd marriage? In other words, is there a formula of counting from the 4th or 7th house in her natal?
Yes Jupiter is important----I have found though that without strong Saturn contacts in the synastry or composite, the Jupietr-heavy relationship is fun but doesn't always last.....Saturn ones aren't always that much fun but they last in marriage.

Melisa

my Saturn combo didn't last sat aspects Venus 1st marriage ended with out my will.

Moog

Hi---

I heard recently that someone's been teaching that the 3rd house from any other house represents the 2nd version of whatever that house represents. 9 would be 3 from 7. That's the only possible reason I can think of for that.

Needless to say, I don't see the logic in that teaching, but that isn't to say there isn't one.

Caro

Hi---

Melisa
I think think that jupiter contacts indicate more than 'fun'. They can show a very sensitive nature and great kindness. Im referring to jupiter in pisces. Jupiter brings abundance (that sometimes can be too much and therefore negative) some 'nice' aspects to saturn will hold that in place.

melisa

Hi
Moog wrote
I heard recently that someone's been teaching that the 3rd house from any other house represents the 2nd version of whatever that house represents. 9 would be 3 from 7. That's the only possible reason I can think of for that.

Needless to say, I don't see the logic in that teaching, but that isn't to say there isn't one

-----Yes I have heard that about the 9th house.

Re: the Jupiter vs. Saturn contacts, I can see how Jupiter would be expansive and positive in relationships. I have seen some relationships that are heavy with Jupiter influences and lacking Saturn contacts be enjoyable but not last. The opposite is often true for those with Saturn contacts. I have more Saturn ones in my synastry----and the composite has an exact Sat-Jup conjunction in Capricorn, kind of "limiting" or containing the Jupiter fun expansiveness, being that Jp is in Capricorn and is conjunct Saturn.

Melisa

Angels

Just found some info & wanter to share it :)

WHO IS YOUR PARTNER?
by: Tracy Porter

Copyright 1998

Partners, who are ruled by the 7th house are not to be confused with lovers, who are ruled by the 5th house of the horoscope. Lovers are those we are especially attracted to but do not necessarily form a lasting bond with. Those lovers who would like to take the liaison one step further to accept responsibility for each other as depicted in the 6th house and then commit as reflected in the 7th house are the ones to look for when a lasting union is desired.

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/reading/Partner.html

[edited quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Therese

Well, I think the moon is quite important, too. I am scorpio sun, virgo moon, my jupiter is in leo, mars is in scorpio, and I am married to a capricorn - my descendant is aquarius, traditionally ruled by saturn, which also rules capricorn. And, my moon in virgo is conjunct with saturn. But based on that, my husband could either be an aqua or a capricorn.

My husband's case, however, is not that simple. I have no idea how anyone would predict that he will marry a scorpio based on his houses, his venus, moon or DC. his venus is in capricorn, his moon is in gemini, descendant is aries, no planets in the seventh house or the ninth house (this is his second marriage). His part of marriage, however, (asc+venus-saturn) is at scorpio 4, and my natal sun is at scorpio 3.

Mary1225

Hi,
I hav jupiter in leo in 10th house(capricorn). My bf has sun in capricorn ans his asc is also capricorn.
His venus is in aquarius in 2nd house(taurus). Venus rules both taurus and libra. I am a libra girl. Does this mean i will marry him? Eagerly waiting for reply.
Thank you.

JUPITERASC

Well, I think the moon is quite important, too. I am scorpio sun, virgo moon, my jupiter is in leo, mars is in scorpio, and I am married to a capricorn - my descendant is aquarius, traditionally ruled by saturn, which also rules capricorn. And, my moon in virgo is conjunct with saturn. But based on that, my husband could either be an aqua or a capricorn.

My husband's case, however, is not that simple. I have no idea how anyone would predict that he will marry a scorpio based on his houses, his venus, moon or DC. his venus is in capricorn, his moon is in gemini, descendant is aries, no planets in the seventh house or the ninth house (this is his second marriage).

His part of marriage, however, (asc+venus-saturn) is at scorpio 4,
and
my natal sun is at scorpio 3.
That your husband's part of marriage
is conjunct your natal sun
is of interest
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi,
I hav jupiter in leo in 10th house(capricorn). My bf has sun in capricorn ans his asc is also capricorn.
His venus is in aquarius in 2nd house(taurus). Venus rules both taurus and libra. I am a libra girl.

Does this mean i will marry him? Eagerly waiting for reply.
Thank you.
The answer is dependent on many factors :smile:
and in my opinion
an horary question would more clearly provide many of the answers you seek

Horary Astrology
Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique.
(Please read the Horary Rules before starting a new thread to ensure you get the best horary answer possible.).

HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Claire19

We always look at the sign on the 7th for partners, any planets in that house and the ruler of that house. Mars denotes what turns us on in a man and our sexuality. The sun can indicate how we view men because of the influence of the father. The fourth house of family shows the conditions of the family we set up with that partner. If Jupiter is in the 7th or Sagittarius on the cusp then we can look at that.