Will I be succeed? ( Quincunx aspect in horary)

Scherzy

I have a difficult law section.
Will I be successful in this specific course?
Me, Moon
and in strong position
But there is this angle with Jupiter.
what do you think abot how it should be interpreted?

Attachments

• law.jpg
    law.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 43

kalinka

To look who will win in court, we look first at the accidential dignities. Moon is stronger than Saturn, especially on the AC. Your second house ruler represents your money, your lawyer and your witnesses - and in this chart in conjunction with the part of Fortune. Mercury is the significator for the judgement, the end of the matter, and will soon make a trine with your moon. Also moon receives Mercury by term and face. You will win!

Last edited:

Scherzy

To look who will win the course, we look first at the accidential dignities. Moon is stronger than Saturn, especially on the AC. Your second house ruler represents your money, your lawyer and your witnesses - and in this chart in conjunction with the part of Fortune. Mercury is the significator for the judgement, the end of the matter, and will soon make a trine with your moon. Also moon receives Mercury by term and face. You will win!

THANK YOU!
Since the cours is in my university law course, I have consider the 9th ruler jupiter
How can we interpret it moon with quincunx jupiter btw ?
Thank you for your interest !:biggrin:

kalinka

We don't use the 9th house, even the court is at your university. 10th house represents the legal process and the jugde. In your chart it's jupiter-ruler of the 10th and 9th house, that's why it fits. quincunx aspects are not necessary or important by judging a horary chart, rather look at the receptions between jupiter and the other significators.

Last edited:

Scherzy

We don't use the 9th house, even the court is at your university. 10th house represents the legal process and the jugde. In your chart it's jupiter-ruler of the 10th and 9th house, that's why it fits. quincunx aspects are not necessary or importing by judging a horary chart, rather look at the receptions between jupiter and the other significators.

I think I made a mistake telling you.
This is not a court case.
This section includes tests that measure judgment and enable you to deliver the course successfully.
That's why the academician procedure should be effective here.

kalinka

oh sorry! I thought it is a court case.... So yes, we look at the 9th. but also the 10th house represents your success. Moon receives Jupiter by exaltation. Moon is accidential and essistantial strong and applying to a trine with mercury (4th house from the 9th house= end of matter of the matter). You will be succesful.

Scherzy

oh sorry! I thought it is a court case.... So yes, we look at the 9th. but also the 10th house represents your success. Moon receives Jupiter by exaltation. Moon is accidential and essistantial strong and applying to a trine with mercury (4th house from the 9th house= end of matter of the matter). You will be succesful.

Thank you kalinka ! Thanks for your patience and interest
Since my first foreign language is French,I do mistakes in English,sorry...
I will give you feedback
at the end of the semester, announcing notes in January.