Is my biological mother alive?

neptunian

Just once more:
You could have news from her when Venus aspects Mars by a trine or sextile, or when the Moon comes to a sextile or trine to Mars (Lord of the ASC). See at the ephemerids when it will happen. Lilly shows us how to calculate the time.

Hope so. I will keep this in my mind. Time, I think, will bring clarity. And I keep on searching.

waybread

Best of luck with your searches.

neptunian, one thing that occurs to me is that if Sunny is right, and your biological mother is alive, is that your adoptive parents may have sworn to keep her a secret. This could explain why you believe that they know the truth but won't tell you.

For example:

In my own family, my (now elderly) husband learned later in life that he had a half-brother that he and his full-brothers didn't know about. It turned out that my husband's father, as a young man, had a child out of wedlock. Due to religious differences, he didn't marry the boy's mother, and this son was put into a Catholic orphanage. WW 2 and my husband's dad's legitimate marriage intervened, and the father stopped all contact with the boy's mother. In turn, she made her son promise that he would never try to find his father. My husband grew up never being told about the half-brother's existence. Decades later, the mother died of old age, and the son decided this released him from his vow. Thanks to the Internet and the help of a niece, this half-brother was able to make contact with my husband's family, in Canada, and they welcomed him. Neither my husband's father nor the half-brother's mother were living, so the full, real story will never be known.

But perhaps your adoptive parents made a similar promise not to say anything about your biological mother, if they know who she was. If this is the case, and your parents or other friends/family know how to reach her, just possibly your parents will agree to contact her on your behalf, without releasing any secrets.

Last edited:

neptunian

Best of luck with your searches.

neptunian, one thing that occurs to me is that if Sunny is right, and your biological mother is alive, is that your adoptive parents may have sworn to keep her a secret. This could explain why you believe that they know the truth but won't tell you.

For example:

In my own family, my (now elderly) husband learned later in life that he had a half-brother that he and his full-brothers didn't know about. It turned out that my husband's father, as a young man, had a child out of wedlock. Due to religious differences, he didn't marry the boy's mother, and this son was put into a Catholic orphanage. WW 2 and my husband's dad's legitimate marriage intervened, and the father stopped all contact with the boy's mother. In turn, she made her son promise that he would never try to find his father. My husband grew up never being told about the half-brother's existence. Decades later, the mother died of old age, and the son decided this released him from his vow. Thanks to the Internet and the help of a niece, this half-brother was able to make contact with my husband's family, in Canada, and they welcomed him. Neither my husband's father nor the half-brother's mother were living, so the full, real story will never be known.

But perhaps your adoptive parents made a similar promise not to say anything about your biological mother, if they know who she was. If this is the case, and your parents or other friends/family know how to reach her, just possibly your parents will agree to contact her on your behalf, without releasing any secrets.

I think, it's possible; they may have sworn. Because I talked to them many times and wanted them to understand how sad I feel without this clarity. Maybe they promised not to tell. Makes sense. But it is strange to me because such a thing can't be a secret anymore; because I'm at a certain age. After all my efforts; they are still silent about my biological parents' identity.

Earlier before I knew I wasn't their own child, they said I was born at a specific hospital. I went that hospital and learnt that I wasn't born in that hospital. I have begun to uncover things. And I think, they know the details; but not willing to say.. maybe my biological mother wants them to hide. I don't know what kind of a secret it is. wish i can learn in a short time. :innocent:

Thanks for sharing your husband's story. What a story. People keep secrets with different reasons in such cases then. Many years not knowing he has another sibling. I wonder if I have too. Maybe with time, someone from my family uncovers the truth about my birth too. I wish God makes one of them empathize with me.

Thank you so much for your support dear Waybread. :)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Any chance you have your correct birth info. via a birth certificate or something? Care attaching it? I want to compare that with what I see in Horary and then give my answer.

On the other hand, your adoptive parents keeping this from you - doesn't necessarily mean they are evil or did something evil. On the contrary, perhaps they protected you from whatever circumstance you were found in back then and your Qs about your biological mother instills a fear in them about losing you. If they treat you well, I would not push it too much.

tikana

there is a chart in Anthony louis book if estrange mother is dead or alive

mother is 10th house . not 4th .. 4th is father

neptunian

Hi,

Any chance you have your correct birth info. via a birth certificate or something? Care attaching it? I want to compare that with what I see in Horary and then give my answer.

On the other hand, your adoptive parents keeping this from you - doesn't necessarily mean they are evil or did something evil. On the contrary, perhaps they protected you from whatever circumstance you were found in back then and your Qs about your biological mother instills a fear in them about losing you. If they treat you well, I would not push it too much.

Hi aquarius7000, unfortunately my birthdate is inaccurate; it can mislead you. wish i can know. i asked this to many of family members; but they each say different dates. My adoptive mother doesn't let anyone speak much about this matter.

I never had good ties with adoptive father because he doesn't treat us well. I love my adoptive mother. But their marriage is not healthy: they fight a lot. This affected me badly during my childhood. Their personalities are very different than mine. All through my life, I felt lonely among them. Yes, maybe, my adoptive mother is afraid of losing me; but I told her she doesn't lose me being open to me.

Please share your opinion freely :) I need to hear.

muchacho

I associate biological mother and father with 4th/10th house axis. On a feeling level, too, this axis represent them for me.
If you can interpret like a missing person horary, what would you say? I feel like she had difficult times; eight house planets make me think this way. Can we understand where is she if she is alive? At first, I thought the 4th ruler Jupiter in the twelfth house represents her. You know this is the house loss, separation, institutions, places can make someone confined or foreign settlement. Here I learnt 10th house is taken as mother in horary. In this case, mercury is in the eight house and moon too. Whether I take 4th or 10th, both rulers are in difficult houses; so I just feel the stress she experienced. What do you think?
Well, both natural and accidental significator of mother in the 8th, the house of death. That makes 2 testimonies already. If you use L10 or the Moon, then there are no applying aspects with L1. However, there's an applying aspect between L1 and L7 by opposition. So you may actually find out (if L7 is the correct significator). But it's not going to have a happy ending.

How is your relationship with your foster mother? Usually receptions tells us who is who when there's confusion about the right significator.

Sunny

Just here what Lilly says:

"If a question be demanded of one absent in a generally way, and if the q u e r e n t has no relation to the party, then the first house, the Lord of that house and the Moon shall signifie the absent party; the Lord of the eight House or Planet posited either in the House or within five degrees of the Cusp of the 8th House shall shew his death or its quality. ....."

So, the Lord of the ASC is Mars posited in the 3rd and opposites Venus, Lord of the 7th and 11th. Mercury (Lord of the 8th) is the most near the cusp of the 8th, but I cannot see, at how many degrees he is distant from this cusp.

All in all, there are three planets in the 8th, Venus, the Moon (the true mother?) and Mercury. As the Moon is in opposition to Pluton (even that Pluton isn't considered by the ancient astrology), I think, that she is separated from the death, or she has been excluded from inheritance and richness or something of this way.

IMO, the only thing Neptunian has to do, is to continue her search.

neptunian

Well, both natural and accidental significator of mother in the 8th, the house of death. That makes 2 testimonies already. If you use L10 or the Moon, then there are no applying aspects with L1. However, there's an applying aspect between L1 and L7 by opposition. So you may actually find out (if L7 is the correct significator). But it's not going to have a happy ending.

How is your relationship with your foster mother? Usually receptions tells us who is who when there's confusion about the right significator.

Hi, muchacho. Thank a lot for your help. :)

My relationship with her: intense. extreme. I love her so much; but we are very different, we sometimes have difficulty understanding each other. She is a good person at heart; but a bit selfish and judgmental. Protective of me; yet she lacks understanding me at an emotional level. Sometimes too controlling, doesn't understand every person has their own way to be happy. We are close to each other; but we clash a lot. and i know: she can hide secrets very well. I hope I provided the necessary information. My family life is like a curse actually.

In an earlier post, I mentioned; I found photos of a young woman. I incredibly look like her. I can't stop myself looking at her photos; I see myself in her. I searched about her a lot; but cannot find. She is said to be a friend of my adoptive mother from her youth. When I asked, she said: "after she has gone, we have never heard about her." I keep on searching about her.

neptunian

Just here what Lilly says:

"If a question be demanded of one absent in a generally way, and if the q u e r e n t has no relation to the party, then the first house, the Lord of that house and the Moon shall signifie the absent party; the Lord of the eight House or Planet posited either in the House or within five degrees of the Cusp of the 8th House shall shew his death or its quality. ....."

So, the Lord of the ASC is Mars posited in the 3rd and opposites Venus, Lord of the 7th and 11th. Mercury (Lord of the 8th) is the most near the cusp of the 8th, but I cannot see, at how many degrees he is distant from this cusp.

All in all, there are three planets in the 8th, Venus, the Moon (the true mother?) and Mercury. As the Moon is in opposition to Pluton (even that Pluton isn't considered by the ancient astrology), I think, that she is separated from the death, or she has been excluded from inheritance and richness or something of this way.

IMO, the only thing Neptunian has to do, is to continue her search.

Hi, Sunny.

There is a secrecy going on. I mentioned about a woman who I suspect to be my biological mother. When I found her photos, my adoptive mom was awkward, did not know what to say. Then said that they were friends. If they were very close friends, why wouldn't she show up... something happened for sure. But it is hidden to me. My adoptive mother is a person who has her rights and wrongs; but I don't like judging people. If there is something unpleasant, I can handle the situation; because this is truth. But I don't think they will tell. Now I'm trying to find that woman. As you said, i continue my search.

Thanks a lot for your interpretations Sunny.:love:

Btw, eight house cusp is 27 deg 36' gemini.

Last edited:

waybread

Would your adoptive mother tell you this young woman's name? If not, can you show a copy of the photo to one of your mother's siblings or old friends who might recognize her? With a name, you can probably start tracking her. Also, you might put your name into a registry of adopted children and biological parents who gave a child up for adoption. Hopefully there is such a thing where you live.

neptunian

Would your adoptive mother tell you this young woman's name? If not, can you show a copy of the photo to one of your mother's siblings or old friends who might recognize her? With a name, you can probably start tracking her. Also, you might put your name into a registry of adopted children and biological parents who gave a child up for adoption. Hopefully there is such a thing where you live.

I know her name. They don't tell her surname. But, I'm trying to find my adoptive mother's high school friends.
When we come together with my aunts, she doesn't let them talk about these matters. She gets angry. So they're afraid to tell me. I asked some of them; but they don't reveal anything. Most of their close relatives live in different places. I will ask one of my aunts who is closer to me when we meet in person. Once she said that she cannot say something without the permission of my parents.

There is no such possibility where I live. Unfortunately, some adoption cases remain foggy.
I think, that aunt can tell me if I can assure her about not telling my adoptive mother that she told me. I'll try my best. :)

muchacho

Hi, muchacho. Thank a lot for your help. :)

My relationship with her: intense. extreme. I love her so much; but we are very different, we sometimes have difficulty understanding each other. She is a good person at heart; but a bit selfish and judgmental. Protective of me; yet she lacks understanding me at an emotional level. Sometimes too controlling, doesn't understand every person has their own way to be happy. We are close to each other; but we clash a lot. and i know: she can hide secrets very well. I hope I provided the necessary information. My family life is like a curse actually.

In an earlier post, I mentioned; I found photos of a young woman. I incredibly look like her. I can't stop myself looking at her photos; I see myself in her. I searched about her a lot; but cannot find. She is said to be a friend of my adoptive mother from her youth. When I asked, she said: "after she has gone, we have never heard about her." I keep on searching about her.
Okay, let's see which significator fits best here based on receptions. If we give her L10 (Mercury) then Mercury is in triplicity of L1 and in fall of L1 at the same time. Which would mean strong like and dislike at the same time. If we give her the Moon, then exactly the same thing. If we give her L7 (Venus) then there's no reception with L1. Which would mean she's totally indifferent toward you. So I think we can rule out L7.

Now, from your perspective, L1 is in term of Mercury (L10) which means positive interest in her. L1 is also in face of Venus (L7) which means only mild positive interest. And there is no reception with the Moon. So I think we can rule out the Moon as well.

Which leaves us with L10 for your adoptive mother. And Moon or L7 for your birth mother. Which means if she's still alive and should get the Moon, then she's got some interest in you. If she gets L7 then she's indifferent toward you.

muchacho

I know her name. They don't tell her surname. But, I'm trying to find my adoptive mother's high school friends.
When we come together with my aunts, she doesn't let them talk about these matters. She gets angry. So they're afraid to tell me. I asked some of them; but they don't reveal anything. Most of their close relatives live in different places. I will ask one of my aunts who is closer to me when we meet in person. Once she said that she cannot say something without the permission of my parents.

There is no such possibility where I live. Unfortunately, some adoption cases remain foggy.
I think, that aunt can tell me if I can assure her about not telling my adoptive mother that she told me. I'll try my best. :)
If your search should lead nowhere you can always take that picture you found to a psychic and see what happens. Just a thought.

neptunian

Okay, let's see which significator fits best here based on receptions. If we give her L10 (Mercury) then Mercury is in triplicity of L1 and in fall of L1 at the same time. Which would mean strong like and dislike at the same time. If we give her the Moon, then exactly the same thing. If we give her L7 (Venus) then there's no reception with L1. Which would mean she's totally indifferent toward you. So I think we can rule out L7.

Now, from your perspective, L1 is in term of Mercury (L10) which means positive interest in her. L1 is also in face of Venus (L7) which means only mild positive interest. And there is no reception with the Moon. So I think we can rule out the Moon as well.

Which leaves us with L10 for your adoptive mother. And Moon or L7 for your birth mother. Which means if she's still alive and should get the Moon, then she's got some interest in you. If she gets L7 then she's indifferent toward you.

Thanks for your interpretation muchacho. I feel like tenth house is my birth mother; however much I love my adoptive mother and the fact that she has raised me, we are very different. So i feel like tenth house is biological mom; but, i'm not sure. :unsure:
I'm not very knowledgeable about horary. Maybe it is the seventh house as you said. In this case, venus has an applying aspect with my significator.

Last edited:

neptunian

If your search should lead nowhere you can always take that picture you found to a psychic and see what happens. Just a thought.

It could be. Thanks for the idea.:)
When I look at the photos of that lovely woman, my heart tells me that she is my mom. I was always thinking why i don't look like my family members before i knew that they're not my birth parents. After I found these photos, I know who i look like. If this is a coincidence, strange.
I'm waiting for my aunt to come here. Late summer she is going to come. I will talk to her. Face to face communication is better, i think, about this matter.
If I cannot learn, your suggestion is on my mind. :smile:

muchacho

Thanks for your interpretation muchacho. I feel like tenth house is my birth mother; however much I love my adoptive mother and the fact that she has raised me, we are very different. So i feel like tenth house is biological mom; but, i'm not sure. :unsure:
I'm not very knowledgeable about horary. Maybe it is the seventh house as you said. In this case, venus has an applying aspect with my significator.
Yeah, your chances are best if she's L7. Then her significator is on the 9th house cusp and there's an applying aspect by opposition with L1 (5 degrees). Which means there could be a real chance that she's still alive and that you may find out who she is within a 5 month time frame.

Last edited: