I hate my chart

clip11

Look at it.....a 4th house stellium and it seems that Saturn and Chiron were strategically placed to ***** me over, they're opposite of one another, they both square my ascendant and my mars, I have a chart where I have a lot of squares and hard aspects, my 5th house, THE HOUSE OF FUN, is ruled by Saturn, while my 6th house, the house of work has Jupiter in it. Not only that Saturn in my 3rd house is also aspecting, I believe, my 5th, 9th and 12th houses. It's not enough that it ruins my 3rd house. Why can't this Saturn be somewhere out of the way?

Speaking of my ascendant, look at all the hard aspects on it. Chiron and Saturn squaring it....mars and Jupiter opposing it. Mercury, Moon and Uranus all squaring it.

Then there's my sun, ruled by Saturn and in the 4th, would it be too much to ask for it to have been a 5th house sun?? Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???

astro_w2gw_frank.66764.173980.png

ANUP

Only position of sun, moon and mercury are of concern.

Especially of mercury which might be obstructing you in various areas of life.
Recently, moon might upset you, might shift you away from home, making your expenses worse. Keep up your will power.

-Anup
kascorner.com

katydid

Look at it.....a 4th house stellium and it seems that Saturn and Chiron were strategically placed to ***** me over, they're opposite of one another, they both square my ascendant and my mars, I have a chart where I have a lot of squares and hard aspects, my 5th house, THE HOUSE OF FUN, is ruled by Saturn, while my 6th house, the house of work has Jupiter in it. Not only that Saturn in my 3rd house is also aspecting, I believe, my 5th, 9th and 12th houses. It's not enough that it ruins my 3rd house. Why can't this Saturn be somewhere out of the way?

Speaking of my ascendant, look at all the hard aspects on it. Chiron and Saturn squaring it....mars and Jupiter opposing it. Mercury, Moon and Uranus all squaring it.

Then there's my sun, ruled by Saturn and in the 4th, would it be too much to ask for it to have been a 5th house sun?? Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???

View attachment 80991

"Why does Saturn feature so prominently in my chart? In a past life, did I use orphans for lion feed or something???"

lol. You do have a great sense of humour. All that Capricorn, and with Saturn ruling your 5th, you could be a witty satirist, comedy writer, editorial commentator, or screenwriter. Or just the funniest guy in the room.