Ideal chart to buy cellphone

fensi88

Hi!
Tomorow I will by cell phone and I have lucky to pick up this time to do it:
6 Dec. 2006 15:45 gmt+1, Belgarde, Serbia

Look at chart:

mobilaeo7.jpg

Ge on ASC, what can you wish better for something that presentation comunicate? Moon is in its own sign, ruler of 2nd house, moveable possessions. Only Moon's aspects are trine with Ur (excelent electronic) and trine with Me (easy comunication). Really ideal!

Last edited:

fensi88

Infact, now I see that Moon will not catch Me, Me will change sign before Moon catch him, but that lack of Me will compensate Ge ASC!

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
It's my experience that purchasing things without a Fixed Asc means it isn't going to last. It's noted that it's a Gemini Asc and concerns a cell phone, but I don't know if that's enough to make it favorable.

Anyway, there's no connection between the first and third house rulers, this can't be a good sign. The first could be you, and the third the phone, the lack of aspects between them is bad. Taking it another way, the first is the phone itself, and the third is its ability to make or connect to calls. Either way, the lack of an aspect is not good.

To rain on this parade further, the semi-strong and very important Mercury is applying a conjunction to the malefic Mars. This poor planet is beseiged! Seperating out of the Square with retrograde Saturn only to apply a conjunction with Mars...poor thing.

A second opinion would be great, I'm still new at this. ^.^

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Not that I'm any good with event charts, but a good of looking at it is to think about it as a simple buying transaction. You want the ruler of the 1st to be stronger than that of the 7th. You might also want good aspects or eception between the ruler of the 2nd (your money) and thoe if the 7th (seller) and 8th (seller's bargain).

pwadm

Staff member
Besides, Mercury is about to enter its detriment...

If it's not too late, I would suggest waiting until Mercury (natural ruler of cell phones) applies to conjunct Jupiter - greater benefic. This way you'll make sure that the item will surpass your expectations.
That'd be ... errr... Sunday :D

Just don't take this too seriously. It's just a cell phone, not a very expensive item.

fensi88

I just want to inform you that I bougth phone on day I selected and I do not have any problems with it untill now :happy:! Obviously that Moon's trine with Ur modern ruler of 10th indicate successfull purchase!!

Last edited: