Multi Composite for Prince George

rahu

Banned
princess kate is pregnant .assuming she is one month pregnant then her last fertility date was around august 11 2013.
i speculate the birth of a daughter will occur around may 14 2014.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1614_heir2_84878_46385.jpg
    astro_2gw_1614_heir2_84878_46385.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20

Caro

I didnt know of this programme I live in UK - with not much on over christmas this would have received a great deal of viewers.
I totally agree that there has been spin doctoring at work and it has worked to some extent but I do not believe that Camilla will be accepted by the public as Queen/consort.

rahu

Banned
http://www.examiner.com/article/kat...commoner-the-royal-family?cid=taboola_inbound

"Today the AARP is calling this "typical anti-democratic poppycock from the Royal Family" to have Kate curtsy to the aunt and cousins of her husband unless she is with him. They also suggest that curtsying to your husband's relatives in this day and age is a bit out of place. The AARP conveys this "goes against everything American's stand for."
Kate is not awarded the title of Princess because she's considered a commoner and this new curtsy rule is one more wall the royals have put in place to continue to define Kate as a commoner. She's gone overboard with proving herself worthy of a royal title with the work she's thrown herself into. This new protocol seems to do nothing more than to spotlight her commoner roots.
Gather reports that Kate's humilated at this newest protocol and they wonder if this is really retaliation from the Queen. When the Queen changed the order of precedence last time Camilla wasn’t at all popular in the media, so it could be that this just goes along with a marriage in the royal family. Royal protocol is held in high regard within this family, whether it’s old fashion or not."

rahu

rahu

Banned
the kate/queen composite shows juno conjunct the south node and square to Neptune. this could be interpreted as the hidden animosity the queen is showing to princess kate.
the exact Saturn/chiron opposition shows the domineering and control side of the queen as the authority figure.
with the kate/moon(social body)midpoint conjunct to psyche and square to the satrun/chiron opposition, kates popularity is shown to antagonize the queen.

the tricomposite of 1/5/15 and kate and the queen shows shows a stellium od kate,venus,south node,sun. this gives kate a very strong presence as Jupiter is also square to the stellium. this attractive aura kate currently has seems to have made the queen jealous as Elizabeth is conjunct to eris square to mars and opposed to lilth. this very much is a emotionally discordant aspect that has made the queen put kate in her "place."

the queens chart shows eros conjunct he south node on the ascendant, so the queen is a passionate and potentially jealous adversary.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1256_1261_princess2156_kate_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_9897_374.jpg
    astro_621gw_1256_1261_princess2156_kate_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_9897_374.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_681gw_1588_1261_aaa_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_10023_58739.jpg
    astro_681gw_1588_1261_aaa_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_10023_58739.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 14

rahu

Banned
the kate/queen composite shows juno conjunct the south node and square to Neptune. this could be interpreted as the hidden animosity the queen is showing to princess kate.
the exact Saturn/chiron opposition shows the domineering and control side of the queen as the authority figure.
with the kate/moon(social body)midpoint conjunct to psyche and square to the satrun/chiron opposition, kates popularity is shown to antagonize the queen.

the tricomposite of 1/5/15 and kate and the queen shows shows a stellium od kate,venus,south node,sun. this gives kate a very strong presence as Jupiter is also square to the stellium. this attractive aura kate currently has seems to have made the queen jealous as Elizabeth is conjunct to eris square to mars and opposed to lilth. this very much is a emotionally discordant aspect that has made the queen put kate in her "place."

the queens chart shows eros conjunct he south node on the ascendant, so the queen is a passionate and potentially jealous adversary.

rahu

the tabloids have recently said that the queen is making princess kate's life miserable such as changing the protocols and now kate must curtsey to fergie's daughter because kate is a commoner. it seems the dynamics I pointed out are in affect.

the tabloids also mentioned kate "bolting from all these negative vibs because these attitudes engendered by the queen are possibly hurting her expectant baby.

kates eris at 14aries20 was transited by the node on 1/13/15 and her moon at 16libra50 was square the node on 12/13/15. so princess kate is at a emotional peak and not to be "messed" with.

the composite for princess kate and London 1/25/15 is qiute interesting it shows prince William and prince George conjunct at 23 cap, square to prince Charles,the queen,kate and eris.

hmm it would seem that prince Charles and the queen are upset with ptince George and prince William. possibility prince Charles is reasserting his position to be the next king, even though in the past it seemed that he would be bypassed, especially as Camilla is a lush.

the tricomposite of the queen,kate and the moment certainty shows the bad blood between princess kate and the queen right now.
juno/Uranus/venus/kate stellium square juno,the queen.
Elizabeth is conjunct to Eris square to mars with the midpoint conjunct the stellium. this certainty shows the jealous queen acting against kate. and prince Charles is opposed to pluto, so he seems to be an underlying stimulus for the queen.

the tricomp for prince William,princess kate and the moment shows a venus / sun/mercury stellium, so they seem to be quite in love.prince William is trine to Eros and Jupiter showing he is being a good husband. princess kate ,though is opposed to the mars/pluto conjunction so their may be something amiss here. possibly princess William is showing more concern for prince George rather than princess kate and her expectant daughter.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as the tabloids have claimed princess kate will name her daughter after princess Diana and as kate is said to be 6 months pregnant, I calculated a predicted birth date for the coming new princess Diana.
I calculate june 2 2015 for the birth day of kate's daughter.

the node is on the ascendant and is square to the named asteroid Diana. this would seem to correct but lo and behold, the named asteroid for queen Elizabeth is exactly conjunct to Diana on that day by 6 arc seconds. this leads me to believe that in addition to Diana,the name of the queen will also be part of kate's daughter's name.

the composite of Diana and kate's expectant daughter shows Jupiter exactly conjunct pluto on the ascendant and an exact conjunction of venus and the sun to 23 arc seconds. and Uranus is square to the node showing the possible influence of Diana from the astral world.

Diana and kate's composite shows Venus opposed to pluto on the ascendant with the sun opposed to Uranus conjunct to prince William.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1674_katedaughter_82435_29821.jpg
    astro_2gw_1674_katedaughter_82435_29821.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_621gw_1266_1674_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_katedaughter_81303_14234.jpg
    astro_621gw_1266_1674_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_katedaughter_81303_14234.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_681gw_1266_1256_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_princess2156_kate_82753_52284.jpg
    astro_681gw_1266_1256_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_princess2156_kate_82753_52284.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 15

rahu

Banned
I have had much on my mind lately but her is a belated chart for princess charlotte.

Elizabeth is conjunct to venus showing the queen loves this baby.
princess kate is conjunct her sun and square to the Jupiter/juno conjunction which makes me think that princess charlotte will be a queen one day, probably by marriage.

princess Diana's asteroid is opposed to princess charlotte, so the princess may resemble or remind others of the late princess Diana.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1701_princess_charlotte_76324_1482.jpg
    astro_2gw_1701_princess_charlotte_76324_1482.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as the tabloids have claimed princess kate will name her daughter after princess Diana and as kate is said to be 6 months pregnant, I calculated a predicted birth date for the coming new princess Diana.

the node is on the ascendant and is square to the named asteroid Diana. this would seem to correct but lo and behold, the named asteroid for queen Elizabeth is exactly conjunct to Diana on that day by 6 arc seconds. this leads me to believe that in addition to Diana,the name of the queen will also be part of kate's daughter's name.

the composite of Diana and kate's expectant daughter shows Jupiter exactly conjunct pluto on the ascendant and an exact conjunction of venus and the sun to 23 arc seconds. and Uranus is square to the node showing the possible influence of Diana from the astral world.

Diana and kate's composite shows Venus opposed to pluto on the ascendant with the sun opposed to Uranus conjunct to prince William.

rahu

I calculated a predicted birth date for the coming new princess Diana.

I sort of got this right.
princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is the babies full title
rahu

rahu

Banned
I was just playing around with the asteroid king and queen and in princess Diana's chart the queen is conjunct her north node and square to nessus with her sun conjunct orcus, all mortal aspects.

prince William chart is a bit ominous as the king and queen are loosely conjunct and the midpoint is conjuct to kate and orcus.

prince George also reflect an ominous air as William is conjunct to orcus and these are square to the queen. the king/queen midpoint is conjunct to George.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1266_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_4960_3936.jpg
    astro_2gw_1266_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_4960_3936.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_2gw_1255_prince1763_william_6034_8420.jpg
    astro_2gw_1255_prince1763_william_6034_8420.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_2gw_1254_heir3854_6400_20452.jpg
    astro_2gw_1254_heir3854_6400_20452.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the composite for charles and camilla shows a stron dissanance when it come to quenn elizabeth as the midpoint for camilla and elizabet is conjunct the sun and square to uranus.
this bodes that charles and camilla are not favored by the Queen and the uranus/sun square shows a breakup in the relationship of charles and camilla.
i don't think charles will take the throne, or if he does it will be for a short period. it seems tha thq queen is against camilla and likely is feeling guilty about princess diana.
rahu

http://okmagazine.com/photos/prince...th-bypassing-prince-charles/photo/1001370743/

King William! Prince William Is Next In Line To The Throne — Find Out Why Queen Elizabeth II Is Bypassing Prince Charles
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be the next King and Queen of England! Instead of passing the throne to Prince Charles, the rightful successor, the 89-year-old is handing her crown over to Prince William.

rahu

anca

Account Closed
Prince William was born on a Solar Eclipse, which according to what Brady says in her beautiful book "Predictive Astrology" might be a very strong indication of the end of the monarchy.
Which kind of makes sense for 21st Century with all the rapid developments that take place in the world, in minds, in hearts, in the human psyche and all....this is something I'm excited about!

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology, to All

All,

Just a reminder to only post astrological posts. News information on the person by itself is not an astrological post. If you do post news information, indicate what astrologically indicates what the news describes. I will continue to delete non-astrological postings.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
with all the new programs focusing on princess Diana and the royal family, I have wondered if this might mean the queen Elizabeth is planning to give the throne to prince Charles in the near future.
I drew up a tricomposite of them and the current moment.

the chart show the asteroid king conjunct to Uranus and opposed to Saturn. this could be interpreted as a change of kings.
orcus is conjunct the north node which may bode a death in the near future.

the midpoint of Elizabeth and Charles is square the node and orcus ,again possibly indicting a death in the royal family.

Jupiter is approaching a square to pluto which also could signify a new king coming to power.
Jupiter in the tricomposite will be square to pluto on sept.10 which may be the day that Charles is given the kingship, though it might be on November 14 which is prince Charles birthday

rahu

rahu

Banned
speculating on the transference of the English crown is based on queen Elisabeth's health.

the queen has a t square with the stellium of juno at 26aqu40,jupiter at 22aqu21,mqes qt 22aqu 53 opposed to Neptune at 22leo2 and Lilith at 23leo5 and square to Saturn at 24scorp27. the transiting node is currently in the middle of this t square. the sun will conjunct the true node at 24leo13 on aug 16. this period could show decreased physical vitality of queen Elizabeth and could point to her relinquishing the crown to Charles.

this tsquare can show lost of vitality so it might be when Elizabeth decides to give up the crown.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1261_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_81274_38870.jpg
    astro_2gw_1261_queen_412of_england_elizabeth_ii_adb_81274_38870.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
it seems Charles may receive the crown on his birthday,nov 14 as the moment chatr/Charles natal composite shows the Neptune conjunct the south node and queen square Neptune and node. king is conjunct to nessus and square the asteroid Charles.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_2119_2036_prince_charles_aaalondon_82451_13527.jpg
    astro_621gw_2119_2036_prince_charles_aaalondon_82451_13527.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
the engagement of prince harry to Meghan markle has been announced.

first off venus square the node shows a spontaneous physical and emotional attraction. with mars conjunct venus and square the node, one has probably the strongest attraction possible outside a node/mars/venus conjunction.
without simplifying too much ,this is really a relationship based on pure sexual chemistry. here though juno is conjunct Venus exactly and so square the node.this brings feelings of commitment and marriage into the mix.i don't think it is quuite this simple but it seems the sexual chemistry is what pushed harry over the brink into marriage. I say this because mercury is square to Jupiter which implies that talked a lot about marriage from the beginning and it was not all positive . but juno/venus square the node is a hard sexual/emotional attraction to resist. the juno/Jupiter and venus/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct the Saturn/pluto conjunct which bodes ill. this tends to indicate that though sex/love? is the attraction , she is likely marrying for the position and wealth as much so.this is supported by the moon square to Saturn/pluto.
this follows the sun/Uranus square ,which adds immediate electric and psychic/astral feelings to the mix and as eris is opposed to the vertex et.al. this is more characteristic of a mad love affair than a royal commitment. this leads me to believe , this will not last especially as the sun/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex and descendant and opposed to pholous. phlouis can show complicated and possibly deceptive motives though it can also rflect the mix racial makeup.
mars and venus are square to Neptune with Neptune loosely conjunct the south node, again possibly a indicator of the mix racial make up.
but mars/venus square to Neptune is very often signs of a relationship that needs a lot of socializing and partying. very often this pattern shows the individual were not really looking for a partner as much as they were just enjoying life and pleasure.
this pattern is also very often an aspect of infidelity. These interpretation are not so out of line because the sun square to Uranus shows an underlying instability to begin with.
psyche is square to Lilith which usually would add a very idealistic and romantic nature to the relationship but orcus and nessus are opposed to Lilith and the square of nessus and/or orcus to psyche often is associated with abusive emotional dynamics or some shade of S/M.
a valley girl from canoga park ca. and the 5thin line to the royal throne.....hmm the last time anything similar happened led to prince Edwards abdication for Wallace Simpson. rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_princeharry_princeharrymegan_57874_18161.jpg
    astro_621gw_princeharry_princeharrymegan_57874_18161.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
prince louis arthur Charles is fifth inline to the throne of England .
this natal chart shows Uranus conjunct his sun and the asteroid king conjunct Uranus, asteroid louis and asteroid William.
the Uranus/Jupiter ,Uranus/Louis asteroids midpoints are conjunct the south node and opposed to the moon and ceres .

makes one wonder if he will not unexpectedly become king one day
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_prince_louis_4657_47178.jpg
    astro_2gw_prince_louis_4657_47178.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I have recently heard the tabloids say queen Elizabeth is going to past Charles and give the kingship to William, but I have also read the queen is going to give the kingship to Charles.

the queens composite with William shows the asteroid king conjunct the north node

inn the queen's composite with Charles , the asteroid king is also conjunct the north node.

hmmm maybe a co-regency?
rahu

rahu

Banned
I have recently heard the tabloids say queen Elizabeth is going to past Charles and give the kingship to William, but I have also read the queen is going to give the kingship to Charles.

the queens composite with William shows the asteroid king conjunct the north node

inn the queen's composite with Charles , the asteroid king is also conjunct the north node.

hmmm maybe a co-regency?
rahu

the tricomposite of William, cate and Elizabeth has the asteroid king conjunct to the node, cate trine to Jupiter and trine to Elizabeth, the node conjunct king loosely and William conjunct to asteroid queen.

the tricomposite of Charles,camilla,elizabeth
has the asteroid king conjunct the node with the moon conjunct these and Uranus conjunct the node opposed to venus. Jupiter is conjunct the sun and asteroid Camilla is trine to juno and sextile to Jupiter.

this tricomposite is much more favorable than the tricomposite for William,kate and elizabth.so it would seem Charles will be the next king after all.