Strange Solar Return

DVANZETT

At the advice of your forum I did a solar return to see what has to be done to change in order to remove the chaos out of my life. Can someone tell me what this chart means with all the planets clustered at the top of the chart?All except Saturn. He sits all alone, so I am assuming he feels very powerful in this house. This chart is confusing. Any help out there would be appreciated. Chart included. Equal House

[Mod edit - thread moved here, as the thread-poster's own attempt at interpreting the chart was missing.]

Attachments

• SOLAR RETURN 2009.jpg
    SOLAR RETURN 2009.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Solar returns are not best read as a stand alone but alongside natal or evena bi wheel, cos it's important to see where the SR Asc falls in the natal chart, cos it's that 'house' and it's meanings that will colour the whole year.

Solar returns
http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12694
http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

Ascendant in Gemini in a SR indicates communication is likely to be of paramount importance. If you have previously been rather shy and retiring, you may now ­suddenly emerge from the background as you feel an urgent need to talk to people, to exchange ideas and to learn. You may develop new interests and become involved in intellectual activities that were of no interest to you previously. It is a time for ­experimenting with new ways of self‑expression and you may develop skills in writing, public speaking or teaching. You will feel intellectually curious and will seek to increase your knowledge of the world through reading, listening, and studying.

Clearly your 9th house is emphasised and you can research what that means here...
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house9.html

But additionally, it's important if any of your natal planets are touching the 'Angles' of the SR. Please post your natal or bi wheel

DVANZETT

astrologer 50,I am sending my natal with my Solar Return in Equal House System, as advised. Thanks Di

Attachments

• chart02_20_20_06_356.jpg
    chart02_20_20_06_356.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 24
  • solar and birth.jpg
    solar and birth.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

cassanra

I am not sure why a solar return would be beneficial to see how you can remove chaos. This sounds more like a horary question though these are typically yes no questions .
So that is a little confusing.
A solar return chart is a chart for the time your sun returns to its exact location and is a snap shot of the energy for the year. You do have some interesting dynamics in your solar return.
By transits Pluto will be transiting your ascendant next year. Your ascendant at 6 degrees capricorn and the current transit at 2 degrees capricorn puts it a little early but you may be beginning to experience its transformational energy. I do not think pluto energy 'happens' over night but it may begin to turn things upside down to help aid in this process. As I write this, Pluto is nearing my MC. My MC is at 3'23 capricorn. As Pluto began getting closer issues with my mothers health have come up and we are in the process of moving her from our family home where she has been living alone, to live with my sister and eventually hopefully closer to me if we can sell her house. Thus Pluto is gradually changing the10th house. It has been a very confusing time and my responsibilities have been changing in the family. I can see that pluto is going to be a factor for you too.
The transits of neptune can also be playing a role but for the most part you should be mostly past this. Neptune has been in an inconjunction to not only your mars but natal saturn. Neptune is dissolve, confusion and an inconjunction implies adjustment. It can sometimes be a marker for illness. Mars is your planet of action and aggression and saturn your planet of responsibility. These so close together in your natal with neptune afflicting might indeed create a general confusion to your sense of direction.
Uranus is typcially the planet of disruption but it trines mars and saturn which may or may not be a good thing if you like steady energy. Uranus will tend to shake up up.
If we use your solar return as an indicator of energy you are currently experiencing we see neptune and the moon closest to the MC angle and most prominent. Natal venus, sun and jupter are right up there too with the north node bingo on the MC increasing this emphasis of change, confusion, ego, expansion in the public sector. Saturn is sticking out there by itself in a bucket shaped chart meaning your energy my tend to try to be that saturnine in virgo. It is sitting in your 4th house of family. Virgo is health , details, and saturn is restriction. It is opposed by venus and uranus implying yes a bit of disruption. Venus rules fifth and 12th and uranus 9th of unexpected legal issues. With venus ruler of fifth implying some sudden attatchment. This is particularly emphasized by the sextile to mars and the new moon or sun and moon together. With jupiter with the two may imply a legal ceremony?.
I am not sure what is going on in your life but your solar started in Jan. and you should be in the midst of a lot of action soon if not already.

cassanra

After reading a bit of your previous posts. Pluto rules your sixth and square venus and Uranus in the 10th of status. Thus this may imply the changes in your husbands health will adversely affect your health. The chart ruler is mercury and in the 8th house with mars the surgeons house. It has some harmonious energy coming to it from Saturn and venus and uranus indicating some action.

DVANZETT

Cassandra, you hit every aspect of what's going on in my life at this time.My mom passed away 2 years ago. She had no money to fight over. There are 7 kids and my brother took it upon himself to have my mom cremated and put her under his sink. When she died he didn't even call anyone to let us know til after he had made all the arrangements behind our backs. That was the only night I wasn't there with mom.I was really sick and had a bad inflammation. The rest of the family were expecting to have a funeral but there never was one. My mom never believed in wills so we waited for the brother to let us know what was going on but no calls were ever returned. I finally went to a lawyer after finding out my sister had buried my mom in London, On. Mom's wishes were to be buried with her father.
I have been going to court trying to get executorship so I can find out where all my mom's houseful of furnishings went. He sold them and pocketed the money. My mom rented from him so he had access to all her stuff. This guy is a Virgo and a real charmer. He can convince a person of anything. I would like to see justice done for my mom and bring her home to rest with her dad. My next court date is Sept 9th, 2009. Mercury will be retro and this all started with Mercury retro. Will this be a day when Lady Justice will be kind? Can I win by the look of the stars?.
As for my health, it started with RA when mom and my 1st and 2nd all got cancer at the same time. My 1st has passed and the 2nd had a car accident last August, so that gave him more setbacks and the weird thing is I have pain in the exact spots he does,shoulders and hands. We are both in therapy.It is helping. The pain will go away someday, I believe strongly in that. Take the stress away and the pain will follow.
You mentioned mars the surgeon's house. If this means me , I will be having surgery on August 4th 2009 (bowel polyps). I have already had one operation 2 months ago but the polyp was 5 centimeters and another further up. The surgeon could only cut part of it out without damage. He says that they shrink and he can finish the job without having full surgery in London. It was not cancerous. I'm hoping the harmonious energy you see is good action. I need to be around to take care of my husband and live to see my mom's wishes observed.
The last matter is when will my career get better? I am a Realtor and my earning power is nil. I was always a top producer no matter what the market was like. I have had a dry spell since 1998. Do you see anything in my chart that would have brought this on? Whatever happened has hit every important aspect of my life. That is the chaos in my life. As I'm really learning from your site and taking an astrology course as well, I may soon understand a little better and figure things out myself but for now I'm in desperate need of guidance. Thank you so much ,Di

cassanra

Well the 10th and 6th are what you look at for work and the 11th is money from work (2nd from the 10th)
I must say I feel outraged over how your mothers death was handled. That happened to an aunt of mine recently. My uncle her husband, pretty much did the same thing. The family was pretty torn up. It is odd that the solar really kind of showed all of that in the 9th.
Your career is ruled by neptune and it is in the 9th house of long distance travels, higher education, lecturing, publishing, advertising, insurance adjusters, and exploration. The sun is there too and this is the house of joy for the sun. Neptune is forming inconjunction with saturn in the 4th and ruler of the 8th house of rebirth and death and transformation. You will have to go through some major adjustments to get the energy right. What i find interesting though is the sesquihydrant of jupiter in the 9th to saturn in the 4th showing a talent . There are a bunch of other talent aspects.Jupiter it appears forms a quintile to venus and uranus. Venus is ruling y our 5th house of creativity and your 12th of things hidden. Uranus implys suddeness. You may look this year to slightly changiing your direction, possibly an expansion and exploring latent talents you have in terms of homes. Since jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces we can look at insurance adjusters etc. There is a feeling that you may want to look at work from home maybe.

I feel it's better to advise people what they want to acheive first rather than last cos that gives people a platform to start and comment from.

At the advice of your forum I did a solar return to see what has to be done to change in order to remove the chaos out of my life.

Chaos happens for a reason unfortunately, and astrology is not a magic wand, but will explain why certain things are happening at certain times to give you understanding:love:

SR Saturn in 4th house suggests heavy duties and responsibilities connected to family matters and has an opp to uranus and venus in 10th, suggesting freedom (uranus) v convention (saturn) opp venus (exalted in pisces and very sacrificial) which is also conj uranus suggesting sudden changes and upheavals connection to work, social standing and 'what you are known for'

SR Asc falls in 6th house of health and natal uranus is rising. You may want to appear independent, and your need for freedom and autonomy will be visible. You will be expressing your individuality and ­uniqueness in how you meet the world. This could mean radical changes in your appearance, like unusual clothes or a new hairstyle, that underlines and demonstrates your different-ness. Have you wanted to change your appearance?

As well as legal matters being highlighted in this current SR. There is a search for meaning and the scope of the mind becomes expanded so that your field of activity is greatly increased. At this time you may become deeply interested in a new subject that alters your perspective and changes the way you think.

Travelling to other countries and/or coming into contact with people from different cultures opens your mind and widens your horizons. You are able to understand more about yourself and the world by becoming aware of other ways of life. During a year with the Sun in the ninth you may discover what you truly want to do in life. You feel the need to live by what you really believe in and have enough faith and confidence to do what you intuitively know is right for you even if it seems a gamble. You are able to trust your own judgment and act on it.

Plus sun is conj Jupiter which gives confidence and faith in what you're doing. Neptune there could suggest problem with in-laws to.

Moon conj MC suggests lots of restlessness SR moon Aquarius and natal moon in Sag, both very independence signs. Aquarius is always very humanitarian and wants equality and justice and could also indicate a year in which travel or study could play an important part. You might travel and find your spiritual home, you might feel very comfortable and at home within another culture. This may teach you something about your own emotional make‑up. You may not travel, but still feel drawn to knowing people from other cultures and be fascinated by their differences.

You may feel at home studying particularly subjects that broaden your horizons and teach you more about life, such as languages, and religious and philosophical subjects

Also, notice N Node is conj Sun for this SR suggesting that 9th house and legal matters will be emphasised, plus health of course.

Regarding career T Jupiter has just gone over your sun sign (this only happens every 12years) and is in your 2nd house of 'how you earn your money' so this should be helpful. Next year T Saturn will go over your MC which may cause something to end or frustrations, delays etc. Plus will conj Neptune which may cause a little depression

www.astro.com has FREE six month transit forecaster, go to free horoscopes, short report :cool:

DVANZETT

astrologer 50, you were right about the legal matters. I go back to court Sept 09/09/2009 at 10 am. I am still trying to get appointed the executor for my mom.We are 5 kids from the 1st marriage and 2 from mom's 2nd. There is no money to speak of because the brother talked mom into taking her money out of the bank a little at a time when he found out she was dying. She had thousands in the bank plus an inheritance of 50K just a few months before. Mom kept the money in envelopes and the brother admitted to us he took the money because mom wanted him to have it plus the money in the bank that was for her burial. He said mom had spent most of it. She had not been out of the house for the last 16 years so where could she have spent it. Mom was frugal or just cheap as most would say. The brother sold all she had. He tryed to make a deal with my lawyer if I would forget all he did ,just split the little there is in the bank he would not contest. I can not do this as he had promised my mom a proper burial. Her wishes were to be buried with her father. The brother said he would take care of all thr preparations because I was a mess.We all got ready for a funeral and it was never to be. Instead behind our backs he had mom cremated, put in a cheap box and he left her under the sink for several months. From there a sister took mom to London, miles away from her family and no family there. We didn't find out about the burial til months after. The brother is a Virgo, can sweet talk anyone that doesn't know him. He has always been secretive and alot more things I won't mention. He has caused our family alot of grief over the years,He has told mom lies and she always believed him, mostly becuse she was ill and felt she had to depend on him. This was a rarity that he ever helped her. All I want out of this mess is to see my mom's wishes come true.The lawyers will take all the money anyway because this has dragged on over 2 years now because of one person's greed. Can you see if this a good day for the decision because this Judge will not put up with any more lies, his quote. The Judge fined the brother for taking up the courts time with excuses. In appreciation of your time. I am addind brothers chart and mine in Equal House.Thanks, Di

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 23
  • chart02_20_20_06_356.jpg
    chart02_20_20_06_356.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: