Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

pisceskitty

****! that was quick!..lol Hell, you don't need astrology to figure this one out. I was just curious to hear people's revelations about the matter.

Arian Maverick

Since this is a horary astrology board, I think I should at least upload the chart ;)

Notice how the current Neptune-Saturn opposition conjuncts the Ascendant-Descendant axis and Saturn, the traditional ruler of the chart's Aquarius Ascendant, is located in the seventh house. It is also interesting that Mars has just moved into Libra--the sign of relationships. Jupiter is also conjunct the ninth house cusp and Pluto is tightly conjunct the eleventh house cusp (unturned chart).

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick, Your post made me think of a bunch of naughty school children getting busted by the school marm.LOL L.

I apologize...that was not my intention, but I do come off a bit strong sometimes (understatement) :D

I have uploaded their individual natal charts below, courtesy of Astrodatabank:

Angelina Jolie:

JolieAngelina.gif

Brad Pitt:

PittBrad.gif

Arian Maverick

FlyAway

I didn't even know they were lovers ;)

Since Angelina had more boyfriends than I ever had, I wonder: when she really will be ready for a commited relationship?
Without looking at her chart, I'll say: that takes another 7 years :D

freedomlover

I don't have tv or read the gossip papers, but from what little I know about Angelina..... didn't she recently get very involved in humanitarian work, with adopting some orphans, and working in their country, or something? Who knows, maybe she has turned over a new leaf ?- thinking about others instead of just herself and Hollywood stuff. And doesn't Brad share this interest? People change..... I guess looking at their charts would give us a better idea.

pisceskitty

FlyAway said:
I didn't even know they were lovers ;)

Since Angelina had more boyfriends than I ever had, I wonder: when she really will be ready for a commited relationship?
Without looking at her chart, I'll say: that takes another 7 years :D

LoL your too much flyaway! Well, they have a brand new baby girl named shiloh. I suppose they will tough it out for the kids sake? I don't know, i just get the feeling she's going to get bored with that guy sooner or later.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Pisceskitty,

As the querent, which wide would you favour; angelina's or brad's? I ask because it'll matter in the choice of houses.

pisceskitty

sorehearted said:
Pisceskitty,

As the querent, which wide would you favour; angelina's or brad's? I ask because it'll matter in the choice of houses.

I favor Angelina to be honest. I don't think he's the man for her. He's dull!

Summery Joy

OK. I have no idea how choose the houses! Let's discuss this, shall we?

We can choose the houses in one of three ways:

1) Assume that Angelina is ruled by the 1st house because the querent is taking her side and asking a question on her behalf. The problem with this method is that it assumes that the querent has no personal interest in the outcome of the horary.

2) Pick the 10th house to rule Angelina because she is a celebrity (the 10th house rules reputation, public status, etc).

3) Pick the 12th house to rule Angelina because she is a movie star (the 12th house rules movies and that whole "illusion-based" industry).

Brad would be ruled by the turned 7th from the chosen house.

What do you think?

pisceskitty

Angelina just gave birth to twins yesterday in Nice, France. The boys name is Knox Leon jolie-pitt and the girls' name is Vivienne Marcheline. They were born shortly before 8PM. Don't know how accurate this is.

archergirl

I don't think this is a question you want to ask with horary, pisceskitty. For one, it has nothing to do with you personally, and so falls under the category of 'just wondering'. Number two, it has nothing to do with you personally, and falls under the 'just wondering' category! ;)

Horary should be saved, in truth, for questions that have strictly to do with you that affect your day-to-day existence. Unless you are, say, having an affair with Brad already and 'need to know' the answer to this question, I doubt you'll get an answer worth your while. You could make one up, of course.

Cheers,
AG:)

hermetic

pisceskitty said:
Angelina just gave birth to twins yesterday in Nice, France. The boys name is Knox Leon jolie-pitt and the girls' name is Vivienne Marcheline. They were born shortly before 8PM. Don't know how accurate this is.

yes, i read the same thing and did the chart for 7.30pm,
the twins have the same venus position as their mom ;)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_75_twins_hp_64561_14107.gif
    astro_w2gw_75_twins_hp_64561_14107.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 35