My partner chart! will I have children with him?

lilly0170

astro_24gw_romain_20171121.55162.9522.jpg
Can you help with my partner chart? My chart shows a lot of difficulties with regards to pregnancy.
Thanks

Last edited:

urano

With regard to the indications concerning children in this chart, it's really really mixed, and honestly not so good from an astrological perspective.

But you said on your other thread that he has already 4 children!!
An advice could be to try to be pregnant with a medical assistance; if your partner has 4 children with this chart, maybe you can get pregnant.

lilly0170

With regard to the indications concerning children in this chart, it's really really mixed, and honestly not so good from an astrological perspective.

But you said on your other thread that he has already 4 children!!
An advice could be to try to be pregnant with a medical assistance; if your partner has 4 children with this chart, maybe you can get pregnant.
Yes that's right he has 4. Does his chart also shows difficulties?
Thanks for advice

urano

Yes.
Capricorn on the 5th is more sterile than fertile; Saturn is a sterile planet in a sterile Sign (Gemini); Mercury isn't a fertile planet and Leo is a sterile sign, the same for Virgo on his Ascendant. The Sun and Mars in his 1st House are sterile planets.

Venus in the 11th is fine even though it is conjunct with the South Node.
Well, I probably forget one or two things but it's not amazing from an astrological view for children.

lilly0170

Yes.
Capricorn on the 5th is more sterile than fertile; Saturn is a sterile planet in a sterile Sign (Gemini); Mercury isn't a fertile planet and Leo is a sterile sign, the same for Virgo on his Ascendant. The Sun and Mars in his 1st House are sterile planets.

Venus in the 11th is fine even though it is conjunct with the South Node.
Well, I probably forget one or two things but it's not amazing from an astrological view for children.
OMG!!! :eek::surprised: Not amazing is the word, guess couldn't be worse :lol:
Thank you urano for your feedback,

aquarius7000

Hi,

Does your partner have any sudden developments at his place of work of late, or now?

His MC is on the cusp, very tricky, so not sure his birth time is correct.

His 5th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in Gemini, which normally signifies more than one. It is conjunct the Moon.

Are the children or majority of them with him (does he have custody)?

Are the children well-placed/ doing well academically?

You partner will have transiting Saturn on his 5th cusp around Feb of next year. So that is one chance that some thing could work out with a new child. Otherwise, if at all, then around this time next year.

lilly0170

Hi,

Does your partner have any sudden developments at his place of work of late, or now?

His MC is on the cusp, very tricky, so not sure his birth time is correct.

His 5th house is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in Gemini, which normally signifies more than one. It is conjunct the Moon.

Are the children or majority of them with him (does he have custody)?

Are the children well-placed/ doing well academically?

You partner will have transiting Saturn on his 5th cusp around Feb of next year. So that is one chance that some thing could work out with a new child. Otherwise, if at all, then around this time next year.
Hi,

He has changed job 6 months ago. Will double check birth time but that is what his mum gave me.
Children are with the mum, hes doesn't have custody. She is totally hysterical, trying to turn the kids against him (already 2 won't talk to him), some of them are doing well but not all.

aquarius7000

Hi,

He has changed job 6 months ago.
Ok, so that fits. What is his career? Is he with some financial institute/ bank? Or marketing/sales? Does he have people reporting into him (is he like a team lead)? I am just trying to narrow down his MC.

Children are with the mum, hes doesn't have custody. She is totally hysterical, trying to turn the kids against him (already 2 won't talk to him), some of them are doing well but not all.
He has Moon-Saturn and also Jup - Sat opp/ so wife can turn into an enemy literally.

lilly0170

Ok, so that fits. What is his career? Is he with some financial institute/ bank? Or marketing/sales? Does he have people reporting into him (is he like a team lead)? I am just trying to narrow down his MC.

He has Moon-Saturn and also Jup - Sat opp/ so wife can turn into an enemy literally.
yes he is in marketing/sales and I think he has some web/designers reporting to him.

She has already turn into an enemy I think, sending horrifying messages...even to me (quote "I am a lonely person who has failed her personal life, without kids and not being able to have one...thank god")

aquarius7000

Ok, then his MC seems to be in Gemini (not Taurus), so his TOB might be just about 5-6 mins. later.

You should just ignore his ex-wife's threats, but be good to the children, so they know you are a good person.

lilly0170

Ok, then his MC seems to be in Gemini (not Taurus), so his TOB might be just about 5-6 mins. later.

You should just ignore his ex-wife's threats, but be good to the children, so they know you are a good person.
I do, I do...but not always nice to read, but never reply.
Thanks