Chiron is good.

Centaur2.jpg

It enables people to help others, especially in the case of my own.

See the mind is completely different, sure i will take knocks, even some of the worst knocks that a human could ever take but i will forever keep going until my last day on Earth, it's not a point of being better than anyone, harder, or a point to brag, that's just who i am.

I get down, i get destroyed but i'm never fully out of the game ever.

See, i can tell you all about things, i can heal you by just being me, it's not as simple as oh here take some medicine. Just talking with me, and laying it on thick for me, i will always have an answer, and that includes myself in rough situations. It extends to everything other than verbal too, touch, doing something, it's in my mind and subconscious too.

But Chiron being "good" is a matter of perspective too, i learnt a lot in life through bad times, and i can teach through real experience to others.
Make no mistake i have been through hell, is it someone else's hell? no, is it worse? not everything needs a comparison.

Jupiter is conjunct it, so is my sun, all in Cancer, Jupiter is exalted, and these conjunctions give me a different way in life.
2541AF2200000578-2935766-image-m-46_1422841705354.jpg

"What can you do with Jupiter/Chiron?

Help others, via what you've been through (you're their guiding light...really)
Find the blessing in the mixed blessing
Travel into the land of What Hurts with a guardian (Jupiter); if anyone can decide that they're ok, despite the sh*t that life has served up, it's you"

"Jupiter is the thinking-person's planet. As the guardian of the abstract mind, this planet rules higher learning, and bestows upon us a zen for exploring ideas, both intellectually and spiritually. Intellectually speaking, Jupiter assists us in formulating our ideology."

I have this exalted.

Now Sun conjunct Jupiter.

Sun conjunct Jupiter Unless Saturn is also involved with this aspect, individuals with Sun conjunct Jupiter in their natal charts are enthusiastic and optimistic. They truly expect the best from themselves, from others, and from life. They prefer to see the good in the world.

I do have Saturn opposite Jupiter & Sun

But i am usually highly optimistic still, more so than many people.

Now Sun conjunct Chiron.

Sun conjunct Chiron represents the instinct of the human spirit seeking to manifest itself and leave something immaterial behind. Our spirit seeking manifestation represents our “gift to the world”.

Often called “the wounded healer”, Chiron expresses itself at its fullest when linked to the Sun. The Sun is our individuality, what makes us unique, what separates us from the others.

Together, Chiron and Sun stand for authenticity, for the utmost expression of our uniqueness. Because Sun, when touched by Chiron, cannot hide his wound, this process – if handled well – ultimately leads to undying authenticity.

Last edited:
A brief summary.

Beaten as a child, could never go out and play, went into care at 12.
Bullied in school, fought back mid teens, got into trouble.
Army when i left foster care, mother got Cancer, i leave Army.
Mother disabled.
Uncle dies in motorbike crash going home from the same place i was working at.
My first GF passes away after 3 years of being with her (terminal illness)

Never drink, never succumbed to anything to numb my pain.

It looks admirable i guess, but i tell you, Chiron is the reason, i have a smile to give the world, i have stories to tell and boundless enthusiasm and optimism.

Last edited:
A point i want to make, i have done damage to people too who crossed me, more so when i was much more immature and could not direct my inner anger manifested over this time period.

A guy stole from me ( i just left foster care at this point and was 18 years old joining the Armed Forces), i knocked him out with a Nintendo Gamecube over his head, and i smashed his entire belongings to kingdom come for like 4 hours straight bare hands, just went mental.

Idiot woke up looking dumb founded, it's ok mate, my foster mums aunty (i love them all to bits and am very close, both are Cancers too)
You not only stole from me, but my family.

Neighbour phoned police, and they never arrived, he came round i answered with cut up arms and fists with blood drawn, i mentioned everything is ok, just dealing with a thief, i have not killed him or anything, just took it out on his belongings, and i mentioned i am ok now.

I had an abusive mother and father, but i side with my mum a Cancer sun and moon, not because of being a Cancer, but because she put the effort in regardless of what went on, even though she did throw me on my head on the ground, threw stuff at my brother etc..

She cooked, she was a slave to my fathers beck and call.

My father though a Libra. He had issues with my mother which ok, i can see it, but he took it out on us, he never worked, he gambled, he went out with his mates getting pissed, he never saw us kids for who we were.

Mum was overprotective of us all, so we suffered socially, and our father just saw us as a bunch of spoilt brats always being naughty.

I myself was a handful, i wanted my way regardless, i was a natural fighter even in my young years, but was stifled by dominant parents who are emotionally and physically beating the hell out of me and my siblings.

I did mention i started retaliating in my teen years, i took a knife twice into school to bullies, and was suspended then i was expelled from that school.

I learnt that this is not right.

Anyway i let the bullying ride, i took it, and i feel i have become far stronger than ever.

My foster mum took note of me brewing something massive under my cool surface, she had a foster lad who pushed my buttons constantly, i mean i was 6 foot by the time i was 16, but skin and bone no mass at all.

I pushed him up a wall with a single push but never went further (this was the start of me fighting back)

Did it in front of my friends, pinned him up a wall single handed and punched my own bedroom door through, 2 minutes later went to my carer and cried for the first time, said i can't take this.

He ended up being removed, he was just a really bad person.

As soon as i left school my carer got me working, knowing i had strength and a really nasty angry side to me, i had to start using my energy.

Gardening, building fences, laying flag stones (large paving stones)

Helping the elderly.

When i left the Army (2010)

It was because my mum had gotten Cancer, i broke down and knew i had to leave.

Because we were due to go on tour shortly, they would not grant me some times at home to see her, so i took matters to my own hands.

I showed my true emotions to my Commanding officer, broke down in front of him.

Then i went AWOL.

Got arrested by Military police and served 3 months in a military prison.

I was then asked if i want to continue to serve or leave.

I left with honourable discharge, served my wrong doing, but was deemed a solid and good soldier.

Mum got over the Cancer, which is a miracle, but then her health degraded and had a stroke, now disabled to this day, paralysed down her one side, can't speak correctly.

When i first came back to my real parents, i had a score to settle with my dad, but not knowingly, i just needed to express who i am.

He made a promise to my mother, and he broke it, went out with his mates instead.

So his CD collection, i punched the hell out of in rage, scared my mother to hell, i held her, and said i'm not mad at you, i'm not happy with what dad has done.

He came back, angry because of what i did, but i told him straight, don't make promises you can't keep it backfires.

It's been a long time since then, things have naturally calmed down, dad is no longer abusive, he get's angry but it is directed, he looks after my disabled mum.

I am moving forwards and onwards, working, saving money to move on.

Whilst i have the ability to destroy someone, i believe i have finally been able to change it into something that helps.

I never once raised a fist to my father, self control is what i truly have now.

True to what was stated in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMu3k2uoP6Q

Alzander

<3 what a strong kind soul you are CancerEvolve. Thank you for being so open and sharing your story.

It really is often true that people who endure struggles have the warmest hearts and learn the most about life and those around them in the world. The most kind, down to earth and non-judgemental are like this from my experience.

My Chiron is in Libra but it's not something I'm very knowledgable about.

Take care.

Last edited:

sadge

I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that.

It's really cool that you're able to let yourself be so vulnerable and open, even on this forum. That is rare.

Harness that power. Chiron is very powerful and it is a gift....after the hell you have to pay to get it.

You're right....you're very powerful. And you deserve it.

sadge

Chiron is one of those energies that flows through your body....it's not something that can fully be appreciated from a textbook. only people who have experienced it, or have access to it, will ever understand. It is seriously unreal when you feel it.

I'm not better than anyone, i just walk my own path, i'm not really like anyone else, i never have been and never will be, people can only relate to so much.

But i keep smiling when i want others to perceive me as happy despite turmoil inside.

My own passion for life and strong will power holds me going forwards like some angel who has my back.

Thanks for the kind words, not after approval or have anything to prove, just want to share my story which is forever being moulded into the correct version, i learn more about myself, my own family and people day by day.

If you read my original version of this, it is taking a lot out on my father and blaming the sign instead of the more down to earth and real version you see here, it also does not show my true strengths.

I'm open so i can be taught by you, people empower me to succeed and learn more.

sadge

Well, having chiron so prominently in your chart will make you that much more vulnerable to chiron transits and transits to chiron/sun. So honestly, for you, I'd drop the humility thing a bit and really strengthen your solar self. A strong, healthy solar ego will be good for you. You can still be chill and humble while maintaining a strong ego.

Is Pluto opposing your sun/chiron? That's a tough transit. Moreover, you're going to be hit with Saturn opposing it too in coming years.

So keep harnessing that power. You've come too far to back down.

Well, having chiron so prominently in your chart will make you that much more vulnerable to chiron transits and transits to chiron/sun. So honestly, for you, I'd drop the humility thing a bit and really strengthen your solar self. A strong, healthy solar ego will be good for you. You can still be chill and humble while maintaining a strong ego.

Is Pluto opposing your sun/chiron? That's a tough transit. Moreover, you're going to be hit with Saturn opposing it too in coming years.

So keep harnessing that power. You've come too far to back down.

Pluto in Scorpio, i have Jupiter Trine Pluto.

Since both are water signs, it will never be a bad pairing i don't think, since it's a stellium in Cancer, Sun, Chiron and Jupiter.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Jupiter-Trine-Pluto

Pluto Square moon and opposite Mercury.

Basically thinking before i speak with the Mercury aspect, and knowing when i'm emotionally speaking with the Moon one.

Natal Moon Opposition Pluto ~ The Devastator

With Moon opposition Pluto the subject can become the popular scapegoat who receives all manner of “evils” projected onto them from the other side of the opposition. Generally these subjects find it difficult to trust others with their feelings or secrets, yet somehow they become the catalyst for bringing to light others peoples deepest darkest demons. Moon/Pluto can push the collectives festering boils to the surface so to speak, which is why they make great psychologists, in-depth researchers and spies. On the negative side they can use their insider psychological knowledge for manipulation and to emotionally blackmail.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Opposition-Pluto

Cannot find much on Mercury square Pluto, i agree i can be obsessive but usually get bored and move on when it has nothing to be obsessed over.

According to this woman it makes one tyrannical. Don't agree with it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKBwMyX-rg

Another place says this:

Actually we really do not know want this person will be “like” because this powerful aspect can express itself in numerous ways depending upon the House placements and the other aspects that might involve Mercury. All that can be offered is to share a few possible manifestations.

It is reasonable to assume that from time to time this person will express very strong and forceful opinions about what is true and what is not.
Depending upon the House placements there is a good possibility that he or she may want to pressure or influence others to believe what they “know” to be true.
Ideally speaking, with sufficient education, this person might become a very intense and dedicated researcher. “Nothing will stop me from finding out the ultimate truth about this situation.”
This intensity of this aspect can be turned inward. “Throughout my life, I have found that many of my ideas and beliefs have been disturbed and disrupted to the core. What I now know to be true is vastly different that my cherished beliefs were even just a few years ago.”

Bunraku

Many astrologers(notablby Zane Stein) say that Chiron is the healer, the maverick, the open wound and the place for greatest healing.

IMO, the greatest living astrologer who uses asteroids properly(IMO of course) is Martha Lang-Wescott. Martha discusses her view of Chiron on pages 169-171 of THE ORDERS OF LIGHT, and on pages 119-125 of MECHANICS OF THE FUTURE(both available either from her or from Dave Roelle at www.astroamerica.com).

She says that Chiron shows “an original view or a ‘different’ perspective.” She notes that by house and sign it shows where you don’t have to abide by the variations of your upbringing, by the people around you, by your country, or by any religious persuasion.

She goes on to describe Chiron’s placement as a kind of “adolescent crises”, when one needs to break away, and be your own person. She notes that Chiron represents a struggle between the yin yang of fitting in and being accepted for what the world wants of us, and breaking the mold by being our own selves, and thus not fitting neatly in the round holes with your square peg. She points out that the Rx Chiron feels this conflict more strongly than the direct version.

Martha goes much further, even to delineating various aspects to Chiron between planets and other asteroids.

Does anyone else see Chiron in their available charts in this manner rather than the Healer or Maverick?

_
In my opinion, the asteroids are not explainers like the 10 planets, and the MH and the ASC. They are what I call a tertiary explanation. They add spice to the chart. They give nuances after you have already done the interpretation. They are like having salt or pepper or cayenne added to the chart delineation after you already know mostly what it about, and in those instances where there are many options, if you have a hard aspect to a mover, they may give you a reason to go one way or another. Nothing more; but essential to a defined interpretation.

If I recall correctly, Martha did a lot of research on it compared to Stein, where this wounded healer interpretation came from.

OPINIONS my astro-researchers?

Bunraku

From Zarathu on his forum:

It seems to me that often astrologers get too caught up in the chance name for the asteroid. While chance names for asteroids have proved amazingly accurate over time, they are not always spot on. In the case of the major asteroid Chiron, this may be the case. The mythology for Chiron puts it in the wounded healer category.

However today we want to look at another way to see Chiron. Martha Lang Wescott has spent her life studying asteroid and has written extensively on about 80 of them, as well as the invisible Trans-Neptunian POINTS.

For Martha, Chiron represents an original or different perspective. it shows by house and sign where you aren't bound by societal, cultural, parental or other strictures---where you have a unique slant on the issues of the House in question and the aspecting planets.

When retrograde, Chiron can be compared to the adolescent crises, where one seeks a break but is not quite able to escape from the dominance of a circumstance.

When in difficult placement, Chiron in the context can show a tendency to get around the system, or have it your way, or find a loophole. You simply refuse to conform.

By transit, Chiron can be described as a turning point, a maverick, a rule breaker.

Chiron can put one in a very insular grand trine kind of circumstance where as Poet Edna Saint Vincent Millay put it, making you believe that "only I, in such utter, ancient way, do suffer love" or whatever slings and arrows that come out way, we are the only one who could be so wounded.

Looking at this different way of seeing Chiron, from Zane Stein's Wounded healer, how does Chiron impact your chart?

Bunraku

Zarathu’s 40 years of being an experienced and professional astrologer (and being extremely competent) would have me look twice on the meaning of Chiron, if astrologers are applying it correctly. Which is why I’m VERY curious about the research surrounding such.

Zarathu’s 40 years of being an experienced and professional astrologer (and being extremely competent) would have me look twice on the meaning of Chiron, if astrologers are applying it correctly. Which is why I’m VERY curious about the research surrounding such.

I always knew that even if i were to die i would still be alive, it's like getting dipped in lava but coming out not melted, you just feel the real pain of it.

That also gave me a sense of delusional thinking at one point but that quickly went away.

I learnt about Chiron reading up about it, and then it hit home what it meant to me, i do feel my description in my case is VERY accurate.

Though my Mercury Leo does kinda add some drama to it all, makes it dramatic and gives some flair when i describe it, but TBH not much, it's all reality.

Last edited: