You are what you attract

JUPITERASC

What does this mean?

You attract what you are
:smile:

animals-birds_of_a_feather-bird-nests-birds_of_a_feather_flock_together-penguins-mlyn211_low.jpg

animal-kingdom-government-training-birds_of_a_feather_flock_together-feather-audubon-12252521_low.jpg

11809818_496069403893817_1611778762_n.jpg

007-Birds-of-a-feather-flock-together.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
During the summertime, I attract mosquitoes. Do you know what this means? It means I'm a gigantic mosquito.

AppLeo

According to Huffington Post

"The law of attraction states that “like attracts like.” This means that people with a low frequency — people who are insecure and self-abandoning — attract each other, while people with a high frequency — people who love and value themselves — also attract each other."

If you're garage the people around you will be garbage.

Oddity

According to Huffington Post

"The law of attraction states that “like attracts like.” This means that people with a low frequency — people who are insecure and self-abandoning — attract each other, while people with a high frequency — people who love and value themselves — also attract each other."

If you're garage the people around you will be garbage.

Never trust what you read in the Huff Post.

Bunraku

FUKUSHIMA DISASTER IN CHERNOBYL, JAMAICA?

Elephants foot found in the center core of the island, causing its natives to flee to the shoreline to avoid toxic radiation. West Indies Federation, the islands version of a U.N. attempted to send aid, but were thwarted by hurricane winds that entrapped the island.

This telegram has been sent to you by the Mexican Times.

Charybdis had something to say apparently.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
So if a human attracts a lion and the lion eats him/her is the human a lion? Both? Or was the lion just hungry? But then, what does that make the human?

So many questions. So little answers.

Humanitarian

The "You are what yout attract" saying only applies to the principles of the Law of Attraction, and not "Men attracts women, so men are also women"
Edit: This is my three-thousandth post...

Last edited:

Eman

Lmao....crazy people? Perverts?, Geniuses?, Creative people? people you would be scared to meet? Criminals?... after a time I learned to put up my invisible shield and keep on walking. They come in from every direction. Cardinal rule-- DO NOT ENGAGE!

JUPITERASC

Lmao....crazy people? Perverts?, Geniuses?, Creative people? people you would be scared to meet? Criminals?... after a time I learned to put up my invisible shield and keep on walking. They come in from every direction. Cardinal rule-- DO NOT ENGAGE!
1704037495306.jpeg