Will Hillary Clinton win the 2016 Primaries?

Pisces13

Banned
I asked the question "will hillary clinton win the 2016 primaries/will hillary be the democratic presidential nominee?" Personally I'm not a huge fan as I prefer someone else but she looks like she's doing better so far, so I looked at the 7th house.

-Her ruler is Mars at 0 degrees...
-the 10th (which represents her potential win in the primary elections) from the 7th house is aquarius, ruler saturn.
-Mars and saturn do not apply, and Mars is squaring venus, mercury and the sun. saturn is in the fall in sagittarius and squaring retro jupiter.

The chart looks like a no to me, but that doesn't feel right considering how far ahead she is of the other democratic nominee, bernie sanders.

It just seems to me like this chart is saying no since the ruler of the 10th from the 7th (her) is saturn, which is in a sign that it isn't comfortable in and it's making no good aspects and neither is mars (her) making a good aspect to saturn. does it look like she will ultimately be the democratic nominee?

Attachments

• 2016 Primaries.jpg
    2016 Primaries.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Sanders just won the Kansas primary whose winner has been the candidate 100% for the last 50 years. Also a major university has been predicting the presidential winners, also 100% since 1975. They made their prediction last year based on their mock caucus. It's an interesting time, no doubt.

Pisces13

Banned
Sanders just won the Kansas primary whose winner has been the candidate 100% for the last 50 years. Also a major university has been predicting the presidential winners, also 100% since 1975. They made their prediction last year based on their mock caucus. It's an interesting time, no doubt.

I know those facts, but I was wondering what the chart says.

ChrisRomero

My mother studies astrology and so do many of her close friends. She's been studying astrology for over 30 years. I'm still in the process of learning astrology - but I'm getting there. Anyway, my mother is predicting Hillary Clinton to win the primaries based on various methods she used. She's compared natal and progressed charts for both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders - they both have powerful aspects...but it appears Hillary has just a few aspects that are helping her more in this election. To begin with, Hillary Clinton does have tr Jupiter going through her 10th - this is a very lucky sign. Also, Scorpio is playing a major role in this election (Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio). Scorpio is ruled by Pluto. Pluto is also connected to ethnic minorities (African Americans in particular). Well, Hillary Clinton has a lot of support from African American voters. According to various political analysts, it will be the African American woman vote in particular who will end up determining the Democratic nominee - they are the most vital demographic. Anyway, my mother can do a much better job explaining this. I just know some of the basis. All in all, it's highly possible Hillary Clinton will be the nominee - I happen to be a Hillary Clinton supporter, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Dubyadude1986

1st H ruling planet traditionally: Mars - located in H2 in Sag/Scorp
House of the chart creator state of mind or affairs: 9th H/Law/Philosophy/Politics
or
10th H/Government Officials
Moon: Located in 4th H Aquarius

H2 Mars sextile H4 Moon. Moon is placed in a strong house (H4) of Aqua - U.S. has Aquarius Moon. Cancer rules MC, good for Moon and U.S. Sun sign. Moon is usually declared as what "drives the action in the chart, or not" ("Archergirl").

Ascendant doesn't appear to be in too late of a degree (Libra).

Aquarius ruler Saturn in H2 (Mars shows up again), Saturn in Sag (U.S. is Sag Rising) - (the U.S. Moon is Aquarius); and to ensure there is no doubt as to what is happening in H4, Venus is conjunct the Moon.

Ascendent (Pisces) ruled by Jupiter in H11 of friends w/ U.S. Sun sign M.C.

Yes, Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 primaries according to this helpful instruction on reading Horary charts:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12782 Archergirl

This is my first Horary. Any feedback?

Last edited:

tikana

3RD party question

Hilary is 1st house
nominee is 10

1st and 10th dont meet

i am getting NO

moon rules people so it fits the elections

theway things are... i am skeptical on all political charts

Dubyadude1986

Wouldn't a third party happen independent of the democratic primary (or the question)?

I was thinking I stayed within the lines of the question. There would be a democratic nominee regardless, right? I understand about the 1st and 10th.

Pisces13

Banned
3RD party question

Hilary is 1st house
nominee is 10

1st and 10th dont meet

i am getting NO

moon rules people so it fits the elections

theway things are... i am skeptical on all political charts

It's hard to believe it would go any other way, though. I'm not for her, but it seems like she's so close to getting the nomination and Sanders is getting virtually no support from the media. She's ahead of him and gaining, this time in 2008 Obama was ahead of her. It seems like she will get the nomination. I agree the political charts shouldn't be trusted since the media and news have been shady and obvious with their Clinton bias, but I'm getting a bad gut feeling.

I saw the other horaries, in fact, if I'm recalling correctly you said in one the democrats will win, you did say "not gonna happen" (or along those lines, but it was a no) to a question about will Hillary win the presidential elections, and you said that someone older will beat Trump (presumably someone older than Trump) which is Sanders...but again, he's not doing so hot compared to Hillary and I think she just won Mississippi...it's confusing because all the charts are pointing to someone other than her and Trump...and they're in favor of the democrats, but Sanders, the only other democrat running and who is older than Trump, is slipping and needs A LOT to catch up. I just can't wrap my mind around how he could possibly beat Hillary when he's so behind and the gap is getting wider.

Pisces13

Banned
1st H ruling planet traditionally: Mars - located in H2 in Sag/Scorp
House of the chart creator state of mind or affairs: 9th H/Law/Philosophy/Politics
or
10th H/Government Officials
Moon: Located in 4th H Aquarius

H2 Mars sextile H4 Moon. Moon is placed in a strong house (H4) of Aqua - U.S. has Aquarius Moon. Cancer rules MC, good for Moon and U.S. Sun sign. Moon is usually declared as what "drives the action in the chart, or not" ("Archergirl").

Ascendant doesn't appear to be in too late of a degree (Libra).

Aquarius ruler Saturn in H2 (Mars shows up again), Saturn in Sag (U.S. is Sag Rising) - (the U.S. Moon is Aquarius); and to ensure there is no doubt as to what is happening in H4, Venus is conjunct the Moon.

Ascendent (Pisces) ruled by Jupiter in H11 of friends w/ U.S. Sun sign M.C.

Yes, Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 primaries according to this helpful instruction on reading Horary charts:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12782 Archergirl

This is my first Horary. Any feedback?

I don't even know what to believe anymore. No seems to make sense considering all things, but so many horaries have pointed toward someone other than her and Trump, and a democrat to be more specific. But, current reality does seem to be pointing to her.

tikana

It's hard to believe it would go any other way, though. I'm not for her, but it seems like she's so close to getting the nomination and Sanders is getting virtually no support from the media. She's ahead of him and gaining, this time in 2008 Obama was ahead of her. It seems like she will get the nomination. I agree the political charts shouldn't be trusted since the media and news have been shady and obvious with their Clinton bias, but I'm getting a bad gut feeling.

I saw the other horaries, in fact, if I'm recalling correctly you said in one the democrats will win, you did say "not gonna happen" (or along those lines, but it was a no) to a question about will Hillary win the presidential elections, and you said that someone older will beat Trump (presumably someone older than Trump) which is Sanders...but again, he's not doing so hot compared to Hillary and I think she just won Mississippi...it's confusing because all the charts are pointing to someone other than her and Trump...and they're in favor of the democrats, but Sanders, the only other democrat running and who is older than Trump, is slipping and needs A LOT to catch up. I just can't wrap my mind around how he could possibly beat Hillary when he's so behind and the gap is getting wider.

people run the election charts like crazy these days
which one is right?
hell beats me.. i do not expect every chart to show the same answer.

i can tell you one thing.. look at AW main page there is a horary Will Castro die and when?
it is completely wrong. He is still alive. DId Radu read the chart incorrectly? who knows.
if Bill had been the one who asked "will my win become the US president?" i would have said "now this is the right chart"

i didnt ask if who will be a president of the US?
i asked will there be a change of a party in white house.
answer was no.

i cannot even run "will we win?" bc my party does not have a candidate who is running for the US presidency.

shrug
T

Last edited: