Any potential here??

serenity92

I've known him for a while,we have hung out from time to time but we're not friends.There was always a tension between us ,he treats me different than his other girl "friends" and I get shy vibe of him.He's told me he's very jealous and he's scared to be rejected.A few days ago he asked me out of nowhere if I'm in a relationship or something which is strange because he had never asked me anything too personal all this time I've known him.Is he into me?This whole thing is kida growing on me since he is very attractive,kind and fun to be around and around the same age,so I'm thinking is there potential here???
FYI he is a saggittarius and I'm a scorpio.

Any help would be appreciated!!!:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_16_guy_friend.38815.27104.jpg
    astro_2gw_16_guy_friend.38815.27104.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 61

heidy26

I agree with tikana.
See, he's in his house, sign and so on. He is concerned with his affairs and is doing very very well. Also, is in detriment and fall of Venus/Moon.
Venus as your sig just separated from evil Saturn [have you recently separated from someone or left a job or something?], is in the 8th house, has little dignity and is one sign apart from Mars. What are you afraid of ?
Moon is in the 11th house and is besieged. She applies to both malefics, Mars and Saturn. Not a great situation to be in.
Although Moon trines Mars, the reception is pretty bad. She is placed in Mars' triplicity, showing your interest in him and exaltation of Venus, you are gratifying your woman side, your emotions are directed towards it, mainly.
There will be something there, but you will be miserable, the trine shows it.
The main concern is the Moon square Venus, you will be torn between your female side and your emotions...

Talking about attraction, there is some. Sun, him as a male is in Venus' triplicity and Venus is in Sun's triplicity. But there is the sign aversion again...and also Sun placed in Moon's detriment...if he does want something with you, all his sides are rejecting the idea of getting emotionally involved, which is what you want.

serenity92

What do you mean "there will be something there"?That he will make a move and something will happen between us?
I agree with tikana.
See, he's in his house, sign and so on. He is concerned with his affairs and is doing very very well. Also, is in detriment and fall of Venus/Moon.
Venus as your sig just separated from evil Saturn [have you recently separated from someone or left a job or something?], is in the 8th house, has little dignity and is one sign apart from Mars. What are you afraid of ?
Moon is in the 11th house and is besieged. She applies to both malefics, Mars and Saturn. Not a great situation to be in.
Although Moon trines Mars, the reception is pretty bad. She is placed in Mars' triplicity, showing your interest in him and exaltation of Venus, you are gratifying your woman side, your emotions are directed towards it, mainly.
There will be something there, but you will be miserable, the trine shows it.
The main concern is the Moon square Venus, you will be torn between your female side and your emotions...

Talking about attraction, there is some. Sun, him as a male is in Venus' triplicity and Venus is in Sun's triplicity. But there is the sign aversion again...and also Sun placed in Moon's detriment...if he does want something with you, all his sides are rejecting the idea of getting emotionally involved, which is what you want.

tikana

Very much likely, Mars is well dignified and angular. He has power to act.

yeah but look at mars'position

when L7 is in H7 it means that a person is happy being by himself and has no need to be with anyone else.
William Lilly has that in CA vol 2

so the guy wont even bulge

heidy26

yeah but look at mars'position

when L7 is in H7 it means that a person is happy being by himself and has no need to be with anyone else.
William Lilly has that in CA vol 2

so the guy wont even bulge

True, but look also at Moon and Venus. Though Moon is the faster planet and is the one that applies, it's also not the most powerful to act.
Angularity and dignity gives power to act and that is Mars.
The chart does show the guy is not concerned with her, but there is attraction.
A guy can want a lot of things, not necessarily commitment and might be the cause of the ugly way Moon/Venus receives him.

We'll see.

tikana

moon passed a trine with mars - goner
then you have venus and saturn in 8th
moon jumps to saturn with a square - bad news

no dice.. venus hates mars.

i wouldnt touch this relationship

heidy26

Ahh, I overlooked the square with Saturn. Moon gets to Venus after getting to Saturn, so it does not transfer Mars' virtue to Venus.
Indeed, thanks tikana. Attraction goes nowhere.

serenity92

Ok, I see thank you both.Does he like or talk to someone else?I don't think he does but I might be wrongOr he just wants to be single?Can you see it in the chart??
Ahh, I overlooked the square with Saturn. Moon gets to Venus after getting to Saturn, so it does not transfer Mars' virtue to Venus.
Indeed, thanks tikana. Attraction goes nowhere.

tikana

1. you didnt ask
2. horary is all about you not meant to be used as snooping around tool. its a violation of privacy
the way things are he is not interested in you there might be other girls but since you didnt ask and he is not your bf, i wouldnt touch this chart with 10 foot pole

serenity92

I'm sorry you're right I shouldn't have asked that.
1. you didnt ask
2. horary is all about you not meant to be used as snooping around tool. its a violation of privacy
the way things are he is not interested in you there might be other girls but since you didnt ask and he is not your bf, i wouldnt touch this chart with 10 foot pole