Isn't Venus in Libra is supposed to be good?

urano

If so, it's a fun dupe!
Yes it was a fun dupe.

Most likely, roguish Chris33 didn't know very well Prince Harry age, I think he believed he was about 40 years old and didn’t do one subtraction to check it (in my opinion).
Caught in his own trap :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Surely they have internet in Namibia.
INTERNET ACCESS IN NAMIBIA https://www.lsntap.org/spiffy_namibia_tech :smile:

'...Although the infrastructure is in place for ubiqitous internet access throughout the country
the biggest potential consumers like government and the university have not taken real advantage of it yet.
Everyone in these orgs has internet access at their desktop but only a tiny pipe and so slow it becomes meaningless
As to why the government and universities aren't buying faster access.
IMHO, it is because internet connections don't vote - people do....'

'....In a country with 35% unemployment (kind of puts our current 12% in perspective),
jobs become a very important way for gov't/public university to transfer wealth and consolidate power.
Add to that the fact that labour is very cheap here.
Security guards make US$0.35 per hour
and
a full-time lecturer at the University makes about US$25K a year.
You can employ a lot of voters with the money you would need to buy faster internet connection....'

'...I heard a story of a riot that was started by lecturers at one sub-Saharan University
when they learned of admin's plans to allocate new funds to a faster internet connection rather than to new hires.
So Namibia has really laid the groundwork to take advantage of the new global economy.
Unfortunately I think it will be a while before the post apartheid education system is able to catch up with it....'

Osamenor

Staff member
Yes it was a fun dupe.

Most likely, roguish Chris33 didn't know very well Prince Harry age, I think he believed he was about 40 years old and didn’t do one subtraction to check it (in my opinion).
Caught in his own trap :smile:

Seems that he also didn't know that anyone familiar with birth charts can figure out someone's age by the position of the generational planets, even if the birthdate isn't included with the chart.

CapAquaPis

On the OP's natal chart, Venus conjuncts the Sun and Mercury in Libra, and the Moon in Taurus is in IC opposite Saturn in Scorpio in MC. I also have a 8th house Sun, but in Aquarius with a Sun/Moon conjunction. At age 35, I haven't married and didn't have much romance in my adult life.

CapAquaPis

For Late Aquarians (Feb 8-18 or 20-29 deg Aqua Sun), the decan ruler may be Libra, and Venus should co-rule them. But in the beginning of the Age of Aquarius (where we should be or we're in a cusp era right now), this is in reverse, and the first decan for one-third of the age is...Libra. In my natal chart, Venus the Libran ruler is in Aries midheaven opposite Libra. And Venus conjunct Eris, a slower-moving farther-located dwarf planet in Aries for the first quarter of the 21st century. Sedna in Taurus a sign also ruled by Venus, or astronomical Aries should have a wider impact on the path humanity takes in the Libran first decan of the Age of Aquarius. Is it generally good (or bad) for people and humanity to have and experience any strong Venus or Libra influences? I'm asking myself this question.