Too many squares no trine :(

thisIs3

Hello everyone!..I am asking myself since i start study astrology why theres soooo many squares in my astrogram and no trine...I never see a astrogram with such manyyyyy squares like mine :(.....Do i have such many karmic lessons to learn?... i feel like theres 2 huge forces around me a evil one and a good one...like always have to choose wich path i have to follow...Sometimes i just want to isolate myself from everything and everyone and just have a God conection.....

35d47yu.jpg

tinypic.com

Slenkar

jeez that's a lotta squares

On the positive side your planets have good dignity, as in they are mostly in the right or neutral signs which does help a lot.

Only one of your planets is retrograde which is good.

I have about 4 retrograde planets.

urano

I'm sure that some celebrities having successful in life or in several areas of life don't have necessarily trines in their natal chart (I don't have examples to give but I suppose).
Sextiles are good aspects too!

Last edited:

Krewster

To get a handle on this, tighten up the orbs to bring into focus only the most influential 90's.

In my home recast using harmonicist-type orbs, there's "only" six 90's and among them the only tight (i.e., more than 50%-ish influence strength) ones are:

Merc-Uran;
Moon-Ven; and
Moon-Merc.

Your Sun/Ven/Merc also have great novile and quintile type aspects which surely regulate even the tightest 90's (perhaps in a manner imagined by you in wishing for trines).

thisIs3

Thank so much for the replyes...the chance its not lost yet...lol
I could relate to my astrogram bcs i am a very different person, i consider myself like an alien...:devil: