Will I get into uni?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I've not been around for a while, been bogged down with so much, including studies to get the qualifications needed to apply to university. I wondered if anyone could lend some help with this chart? I have applied to study physiotherapy at uni, the latest I will find out for sure is May, by which time my uni choices will have either said yes or no.

I asked a horary, will I get into uni.

All angles are angular, fast.
I am Venus in Pisces
University if Mercury
I also wonder if the 12th house applies as it would be connected with hospital placements...

Moon in Virgo.

Venus is about to conjunct fortuna and is in exhaltation, so it is quite strong.

University as Mercury and retrograde about to turn direct, they are taking their time deciding, also in a fixed slow sign.

Mercury is in Venus' face = they know about me.

Moon is strictly void = nothing will come of it.

Although the Mercury is in early degrees, so I wonder if Moon's aspect to that will count. If it did, it suggests a yes, but tlso I am not sure what that aspect it would then make to Saturn indicates.

The north node is in the 12th house, I do wonder the association with hospitals and large institutions as the only two universities I have left to hear from are affiliated with teaching hospitals.

Dirius

Unfortunatly there isn't any aspect between Venus/Moon towards mercury, so the answer would be no :pouty:

The moon in the sign of mercury (Virgo) implies your desire to enter.

Sunrise

Dear, I think that the chart shows that you may have to try again.
Your dispositor is Jupiter, retrograde, but strong from location (home). Venus (you) strong (exalt) in her house of joy (5th) -very good. Your ruler is retrograde and indicates delays or repetition. Mercury (uni) retro and slow (delays and maybe changes).
*The Moon (ruler of 10th H-victory) from antiskia is in the area of your competitor, will meet contra-antiskion Venus (you) -not good - also just made an opposition with Mars (your competitors) and holding this aspect.
please update:smile:

Neptune Rising

Hi all, thanks so much for looking!!

Its a very competitive course with limited spaces, because it's funded by the NHS here.

If the universities say no, then I could try to apply through another process. This is where people who were given a place either don't get the grades or change their minds, so a space may become available. Perhaps the retrogrades refer to that. It happens around early/mid August. I may also be able to re-apply to the universities that have said no through this clearing process.

I do wonder what that major change of circumstances would be, maybe it's the end of my current course.

I'm considering the trine and sextile aspect that happens in the early degrees after Moon changes sign. Mercury is ruled by Saturn, which rules the universities 8th house, the funding they recieve for the course. Merc in Saturn terms. Venus in Merc detriment and fall.

I will keep you updated!

Neptune Rising

Update : I didn't get into uni, those that I applied to all rejected me. I could continue to try but its made me consider that this isn't the right route for me to take. I will still continue to teach the yoga and other movement techniques but instead of taking the conventional route, I'll try to find courses to study how to use these (yoga/pilates ) techniques in a therapeutic way. Following my heart instead which has always been slightly unconventional!
Thanks all for your help!