Transit Train Wreck Approaching ?

Alan

My natal has the Moon in 2nd house Pisces forming a T - Square to 9th house Chiron in Virgo with a 6th house Uranus focus . I also have natal Pluto in opposition to the 2nd house Moon . I am definitely water logged with 4 planets in 7th house Cancer as well as the N. Node and a Pisces Moon in the 2nd .

At present Neptune by transit is conjunct ( 3' approaching ) my natal Moon and i assume that means the T - Square and opposition in the natal will be triggered . Uranus by transit will also be entering my 4th house soon ( 2 ' approaching ) . Pluto by transit is in my 1st house Capricorn ( Intercepted ) and within 3 ' approaching opposition to natal Sun .

I am also 70 years old and at this point in life tend to be pragmatic in regards to my life view in general and astrology in particular . The fact that my natal 9th is loaded with Progressed planets and Uranus is approaching my 4th house does not incline me to once again move half way around the world as i once did . :smile:

I can certainly relate to a mundane interpretation of astrology in many ways ( as in fluctuating finances based on health care needs and the effect on family ) though i freely admit to being more interested in an esoteric approach at this late date . In short i am pretty much at that stage in life where " whatever happens , happens " .

I would like to be exposed to insights and opinions of others more knowledgeable than self however in regards to my current astrological transits as i do believe that knowledge gained on one level does transfer to another . :smile:

Thanks For Listening

Ex Parrot

Hello Alan -

I am certainly not "knowledgeable", but doesn't the 9th house symbolize everything "foreign", not just foreign countries?
Instead of moving to a foreign country, couldn't this aspect augur significant (perhaps unexpected) new knowledge or realizations?

Alan

Hello Alan -

I am certainly not "knowledgeable", but doesn't the 9th house symbolize everything "foreign", not just foreign countries?
Instead of moving to a foreign country, couldn't this aspect augur significant (perhaps unexpected) new knowledge or realizations?

You are certainly correct regarding your observation . My statement regarding relocation was a bit tongue in cheek .. :wink:

Ex Parrot

I suspected that much. ;)

I'd be really interested to know how this turns out for you.
I hope you post updates.
(And even though I am not knowledgeable, I am SURE there will be no train wreck. In your life, that is. :))

Alan

I suspected that much. ;)

I'd be really interested to know how this turns out for you.
I hope you post updates.
(And even though I am not knowledgeable, I am SURE there will be no train wreck. In your life, that is. :))

Truth is with Pluto's transit through the 1st house and forming T - Square with Sun and Venus in 7th and Uranus nearing 4th house cusp my marriage has had it's stresses for quite a while now .

The fact that my spouse informed me today that she wants to invest our savings in bank stock just adds fuel to the fire . Normally , that particular investment might be quite sound and conservative but as of now i wouldn't invest in anything . All of which will just provide another layer of friction to the blanket we live under ( figure of speech as we live in a tropical climate ) . :tongue:

Uranus in particular does have my attention as in the past it has been prominent by aspect regarding changes in the home environment and my wife is an Aquarian whose Uranus ruler is transiting her 2nd house . Given that our nodal axis set on top of one another it would seem to be just another test . :pouty:

I am to old and slow to run or hide so will just have to deal with it . The fact that her ruling planet is in her 2nd house by transit

Ex Parrot

Interesting.
Certainly I have found Uranus to be more volatile than any other planet.

Do post updates (if you feel so inclined, obviously).
All the best - fingers crossed.

Lin

It would help if you posted your chart with transits and progressions...so we could actually SEE what is happening....otherwise it's just speculation.
LIN