Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and death or suicide

EndThisConfusion

Hi all - In January of 2015, I will have Pluto exact on my IC, Uranus about one degree past descendant, Saturn return just past and progressed ASC pretty near conjunct natal Saturn, with tran NN just past n. ASC. Jupiter will be coming up on my natal Pluto as well. I only ask about death because of how I'm feeling physically and otherwise. Would anyone want to take a stab (no pun intended) at how this might play out? Will attach the chart if it works.. Thank you for any insight.

Attachments

• Jan 20 2015 chart.png
    Jan 20 2015 chart.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 27

EndThisConfusion

No, I'm interested in hearing what others may have gone through with similar transits, and in any interpretations of what these transits might bring, as they are happening so close together. Thanks

waybread

Don't worry about it. The Uranus-Pluto square has been and will be in effect for several years, so all kinds of people have had it hit their chart angles by now.

EndThisConfusion

Thanks, Waybread, but I would still like to know what others experienced who have this same configuration. Would also like to hear any comments on equal houses vs Plac., because if I go with equal houses, I DID move from a horrible place with all kinds of powerplay BS going on, into a wonderful place when Pluto was exactly square my ASC, thereby exactly conjunct my IC if equal houses are used and I am understanding this correctly.. thanks.

sasa62

This period can bring a sudden change for you is very important, a sense of loss of energy, or cardiac arrhythmia.

Problems may be related either to health or have problems with friends ...

Explain the situation ... whether there are some of the mentioned possibilities?

EndThisConfusion

Yes, sasa62, you are right on - I have been having heart problems and separation/feeling alienated from friends. No energy at all. Very accurate. Thank you. If you have any more comments, I would love to hear them. I am feeling very alone and not strong enough to handle upheaval. Saturn return, I guess. Thank you for your remarkably accurate comments.

sasa62

Yes, sasa62, you are right on - I have been having heart problems and separation/feeling alienated from friends. No energy at all. Very accurate. Thank you. If you have any more comments, I would love to hear them. I am feeling very alone and not strong enough to handle upheaval. Saturn return, I guess. Thank you for your remarkably accurate comments.

You confirmed all my hunches
problems were supposed to be between June and September 15, approximately

I hate myself when I'm right in connection with health issues, but it's astrology always so accurate and infallible.

Unfortunately, your problem is not over, because this period will take a long time, at least until the end of 2016, and in my opinion 2016 compared to 2014 can only be worse.

I do not want to scare you, but it would be good to pay more attention to heart problems, or blood pressure... It is in the health meaning...

as far as your friend, the situation remains complicated until the end of the complete termination of the relation in 2016 onwards, and this will be reflected in your emotional life but also in your career because, I do not know why, these two areas, friendship and careers are connected.

you know better than me why this is so...

So in the next few years, completely changing career situation, friend situation, and you're changing emotionally and also a complete change of their own identity

It is very stressful, but so are unrepeatable ever in your life

the only time in your life so far, which is similar, it was between 1977-1981

sorry for my english

EndThisConfusion

Well, thanks for taking a look. Why do you feel 2016 will be worse, when it's all happening now through next year (Saturn return anyway, and Pluto-Uranus in February...) ? Dare I ask?

I have to say, I don't feel astrology is infallible .. I have had many supposedly super-duper transits for positive things, and nothing happened.

Thank you for your time in looking at this, I appreciate it. Any good news at all? I mean, when all is said and done, it's just life. I'm tired of it, but it's almost over anyway, so I'll have to ride it out, I guess.

Lin

You said in your first POST...."because of the way I feel"....well, aside from alienation from friends (which can be explained by the Pluto-Sun opposition- it is a lifechanging transit) what is really going on in your life? Do you work? Have hobbies? Any goals? How DO you feel?
do you travel? Are your finances stable? give us something to work with.
LIN

PS: I am always mystified when someone asks what this or that person experienced during a specific transit. How can the experience of one person who has totally different planets (except for maybe that one connection of a similar transit) be something that will help YOU with your transit? Others may have many other contributing factors in their lives - what helps make positive change in the life of one person may cause roadblocks for another . Concentrate on YOUR chart..your life. Ask knowledgable astrologers or advanced students who happen to read your post specific questions about YOUR concerns.

Last edited:

EndThisConfusion

I am 58 and single. I have a part time job (graphic designer) and freelance work, and I am an artist and writer. I have a (rented) home that I love in northern CA. I would love to travel but have very little savings and all of my income goes to bills. I am not well-fixed financially and have no health insurance. I am essentially estranged from my family back east. My mother is 90 and will probably die soon. I will not cry over that, she was mentally ill and abusive. What else? I am bone tired of life, I can tell you that much. Very lonely. Not very strong on that count anymore. Emotionally, I am spent. I do not have the strength to deal with huge upheaval, and can't afford one anyway. That about covers it! : ) : P

Don't mean to whine, I am just trying to clutch at some hope for relief.

EndThisConfusion

PS, Lin - I did say, "who have this same configuration." I thought maybe there would be someone with a very similar chart to mine, and posted the chart. I do know the effects depend on planets and placement. Thanks -

sasa62

Well, thanks for taking a look. Why do you feel 2016 will be worse, when it's all happening now through next year (Saturn return anyway, and Pluto-Uranus in February...) ? Dare I ask?

I have to say, I don't feel astrology is infallible .. I have had many supposedly super-duper transits for positive things, and nothing happened.

Thank you for your time in looking at this, I appreciate it. Any good news at all? I mean, when all is said and done, it's just life. I'm tired of it, but it's almost over anyway, so I'll have to ride it out, I guess.

since you have enough life experience, you know exactly what you can expect from the next period because the similar to period from 1977 - 1981

When we are younger we solve this situation with courage and penetration, and elderly this situation resolved with patience and experience

It is a transit of Uranus and Pluto later ...

From 2016 onwards can be mentioned emotional transformations relate to the mother, when you mention it

You're right, that's life. and astrology represents just life.

And it's true that astrology is infallible, those who are making a mistake are astrologers and "astrologers," ... if you know what I mean...

In such periods, it is best to let the changes. Resistance to change makes situation more difficult

sorry for my english

sasa62

PS: I am always mystified when someone asks what this or that person experienced during a specific transit. How can the experience of one person who has totally different planets (except for maybe that one connection of a similar transit) be something that will help YOU with your transit? Others may have many other contributing factors in their lives - what helps make positive change in the life of one person may cause roadblocks for another . Concentrate on YOUR chart..your life. Ask knowledgable astrologers or advanced students who happen to read your post specific questions about YOUR concerns.

Lin you are absolutely right. But it's hard to throw out such similar problems in astrology ... because people think if Saturn is transiting Pluto over that this is the same for all, but is not

1. because the positions of the houses are not the same
2. because the planets have different aspects to other planets
3. because by his own choice, we chose at some point in life, a different choice in relation to that other person ... thus the "consequences" (or result) of that choice is of course different

What is the same is the basic meaning of the planet which is universally
If Pluto transiting some planet, it will always be a transformation and destruction, but you can not know the consequences if you do not have the peaks of the houses, or do not have a complete horoscope with all aspects of that receive these planets in the natal chart,
and you can not know what area of life will be affected by these changes, without complete natal chart...