Old Soul or Ordinary Sign?

TrueCap

Ever since I was a child, my mom has told me that I am, what she calls, an "Old soul". She seems to think I've been here so many times that I just cut through all the **** in life and get right down to business. For example, even while I was a teenager and my friends were out partying and acting wild, I just never cared. It was like I had "been there, done that" in some other life and it just didn't appeal to me - at all.

Even as a child, I couldn't wait to grow up. I could do without playing with kids my own age because I thought they were childish (seriously!) I'd rather spend time around older people because we actually had real conversations.

On the other hand, I've read that this is just part of my sign (Capricorn). So I have to wonder...have I really been through all this before or is it just me being my normal self?

Steeler

Do you have a strong Saturn? Any retrograde planets? 12th house planets?
I was exactly the same when I was younger.

TrueCap

Steeler said:
Do you have a strong Saturn? Any retrograde planets? 12th house planets?
I was exactly the same when I was younger.

I have no idea...Actually I'm kind of new to all of this. According to the fine folks who posted to my question in this thread and in this particular bit from member "Inside out Orange" --

The majority of your planets are in the earth signs of Virgo and Capricorn. Those signs are "down-to-earth", no frills, steady and grounded in their approach.

Your Mercury is in Capricorn so you communicate in a business-like fashion. There's a nice trine to it from Jupiter, but this makes it even easier for you to communicate in this down-to-earth manner. With your moon in Virgo you express your feelings in the same way.

So that's what I know..

TrueCap

EJ that is a fascinating read! I especially liked the part where they broke down the "lives" to everyday terms like infant, baby, young soul, etc. Although I don't think any one person can fit perfectly into them.

I caught member Moulin talking about how he/she felt that this was their last life. That must be an overwhelming feeling to have to deal with.

As for myself, I dont think this is my "last life" (I have no idea) but I do think that for most of my youth, I've been "in a hurry" to get to some other age. :confused:

Spungie

I cant really top the points made on the other side of that link so il skip the astrological interpretations and mention indigo people, or indigo children.
All the old soul things you mention sugest you are capable of being crammed into this category, if thats what really needs to be done.

Regardless, I hope it gives you a sense of purpose.

You can find loads of information strewn across the internet about them. Just do a search 'indigo people'. If you have an open mind it could interest you.