Aaron Hernandez former Pats TE

PlutonianPrincess

Here is the link to AH's wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez

His DOB is 11/06/1989 in Bristol, CT. I haven't found a TOB.

I think it would be interesting to find his TOB and to look at his chart because of the "alleged" sheer stupidity of his actions and arrogance in general. And the fact that he may have been involved in a double homicide last year.

Scorpio888

When I saw Hernandez was a Scorpio, my first guess was "Moon in Aquarius."

Of all the Scorpios out there, I've always found Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Aquarius to be the sickest (Rising Sign permitting, of course).

Remember that one way driver who killed her three nieces, herself and several others when she freaked out one day?? When I saw she was a Scorpio, I said to myself, "Oh, that chick has a Moon in Aquarius." And she did.

Just like the day of the Newtown Massacre, when I saw that Adam Lanza was a Sun in Taurus (lots of killers under that Sun sign, that's for sure) my first guess was Moon in Capricorn (which turned out to be correct). And why?? Despite there being lots of Sun in Taurus killers, the apocalyptic nature of what Lanza did seemed to suggest no other Moon to me than Moon in Capricorn, given how it pairs with Taurus (again, Rising sign permitting) in a Hitlerian way.

He's a Scorpio..

aren't most serial killers Scorpio?... :eek:
Ha! :happy:

No, but most Scorpio Rising. As are most political dictators.

Oddly enough, someone did a scientific study years ago to see if Sun in Scorpio indeed has the highest number of murderers (given the sex and death association with the singg and Sun in Scorpio actually came in -- pardon the pun -- dead last.

That's no surprise to me. Oh, sure, there are plenty of awful Scorpios (excluding my lovely self) but even the bad ones have a kind of sunken, sulky, ambivalent, conflicted thing about them that doesn't really lend itself to be all that homicidally hands on... The Mansons are few and far between.

Bokiluis

Aaron was a kind, beautiful spirit. People mistake self-assured with arrogance. I don’t think I’m arrogant, but, I AM A PROUD SCORPIO! I’ve always had a certain degree of independence being an only child.
Oddly, most of my friends are WATER signs. My best friend is also a Scorpio. I see many common traits. And there are some quite distinct differences. The myth about Scorpios and sex, at least in my case, are grossly overstated and misunderstood.
Aaron was a beautiful, sexy man who was possibly led done a wrong dark path. I hope he’s at peace in the universe embrace.

Of all the Scorpios out there, I've always found Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Aquarius to be the sickest (Rising Sign permitting, of course).

Remember that one way driver who killed her three nieces, herself and several others when she freaked out one day?? When I saw she was a Scorpio, I said to myself, "Oh, that chick has a Moon in Aquarius." And she did.

Just like the day of the Newtown Massacre, when I saw that Adam Lanza was a Sun in Taurus (lots of killers under that Sun sign, that's for sure) my first guess was Moon in Capricorn (which turned out to be correct). And why?? Despite there being lots of Sun in Taurus killers, the apocalyptic nature of what Lanza did seemed to suggest no other Moon to me than Moon in Capricorn, given how it pairs with Taurus (again, Rising sign permitting) in a Hitlerian way.

Ha! :happy:

No, but most Scorpio Rising. As are most political dictators.

Oddly enough, someone did a scientific study years ago to see if Sun in Scorpio indeed has the highest number of murderers (given the sex and death association with the singg and Sun in Scorpio actually came in -- pardon the pun -- dead last.

That's no surprise to me. Oh, sure, there are plenty of awful Scorpios (excluding my lovely self) but even the bad ones have a kind of sunken, sulky, ambivalent, conflicted thing about them that doesn't really lend itself to be all that homicidally hands on... The Mansons are few and far between.

PatAstro

Kaitlyn Jenner (Bruce) is a Scorpio with Moon in Aquarius...
she did kill an old lady in the car tho.
Accident.