Some Helpful Information

Lapis

Every few days or so this woman, Karen Bishop, writes an "energy alert" about the ongoing energy increases and intense changes we all are living with. The Ascension process. I only discovered her a couple of months ago but her most recent report is the best I've read so far. If this past week or two was intensly horrible for you too, more so than 'normal', then you may enjoy reading this. If you can relate then remember to check back every couple of weeks to read her most recent article.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm

Last edited:

Lapis

It may seem at first that these sites with all of their unique information isn't directly connected to typical 'astrology'. They aren't and yet are because I believe that astrology is IN everything here in the physical 3D realm. Everything comes to earth/humanity through our solar system and beyond.

I wanted to share some really great wisdom teachings here with everyone. All I ask is that you read on past some of the terms and names like "Indigo" and "Ascension" to get to the heart of the material. I'm positive that you'll relate.

www.starchild.co.za/crisis.html

www.sunfell.com/symptoms.htm

www.sunfell.com/indigo.htm

www.fieldwerks.com/galactic_alignment.htm

www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004/Interplanetary_1.htm

www.starchildascension.org/starchild/september2005.html

Last edited:

C1

Thanks, Lapis!
I agree with AqMoon--I'll reread some of the excellent links
you posted...it is good to have this information, which
helps us TRUST that we're going to be okay.
(We probably need to keep our immune systems healthy, too!)

These links are relevant; in times of insanity, every thought and internal image has
ramifications...
the light rises and the heavy

sinks.
C1 :wink:

Lapis

C1,

Thanks and I hear you about keeping our immune systems as clean as possible. This is a constant issue for me and one that's not always easy to pull off! Thanks for that reminder, I needed it. :)

Lapis

Some More Helpful Info

Wanted to add a couple of other sites that are packed full of high quality spiritual esoteric teachings and information IMO. Both of these sites have numerous articles and links to other great similar places. Again, get beyond the terms and names like 'ETs' ect. and bravely read on. You just might be very surprised! :wink: Enjoy.......

This first one be sure to click on 'Articles' at the bottom of the page for starters.

www.scottmandelker.com/index.html

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/

A

Anonymous

Aquaruis Moon- I like your style and Av. Morrison was a brilliant prophet.
My moon also in Aquarius. :idea:

Lapis

I just wanted to let everyone know that the very first post on this thread, the one with the link to the "whats' up on planet earth", changes each week or so that the author writes a new "alert" so it's updated automatically!

If you've read it weeks ago but haven't clicked on it again you've missed all the other alerts she's written inbetween then and today. They just keep getting better each time so check it out every week or so if your are interested. 8)

baker

wow, you do keep busy don't you Lapis? to our benefit, though, so thanks so so much, ok, lots of reading to do ......

Lapis

I just bought my 2006 Astrological Calendar, which I couldn't LIVE without, and I wanted to share another favorite place of mine here. It not only always carries Jim Maynard's 'Celestial Influences' calendars (in either Eastern or Pacific Time) that are IMO THE best astrological calendars around.........they also carry a wide varity of all things astrological! Their Natal Charts are really great also and they carry a large astrology only book section. (You can also write to them for a Catalog of products for a much better look at all their different Charts and extras.)

The place is called Astro Communications Services.

www.astrocom.com/

Elianah

ACS has some very good booklets also. I picked up ones on Lilith, the Anti-vertex and the East-Point, and one on Chiron. For the US, they also make the best Ephemeri (at Midnight and at Noon). Very good tools for any astrologer to have.

Lapis

Today's New Moon in Sagittarius

Answers, personal insights and more answers, finally! This Barbara Hand Clow New Moon article makes SO much sense and fills in some gaps for me. I hope it does the same for many of you! Each month she (B.H. Clow) writes a new article on the day of the New Moon, today, and this one fills in a lot of things I've been struggling to grasp and verbalize here.

On Nov. 21st I posted about a strange experience I had just about a year ago.....on Dec. 3, 2004 to be exact. Its on the Karmic Astrology forum under 'Cosmic/Consciousness Expansions' thread if curious. Now I know next to nothing about the Mayan Calendar so Clow's New Moon article posted today at her site blew me away with the dates about "Night Four" and "Day Four" of the "Galactic Underworld" etc. Now I know why I was feeling impulsed to post about that Dec. 3, 04 experience a couple weeks ago.

......and also why the past 3 -4 days have felt SO frustrating and horrible. Yesterday was nearly my last day here! Cycles ending and new ones starting. I knew nothing about these many different Mayan cycles and sub-cycles but obviously they are affecting us all in big and potent ways.

Here's a link to Barbara Hand Clow's 'AstroFlash' section of her site. Be sure to go down to the Dec. 1, 2005 New Moon section to read her latest. It answers a lot of the strange multidimensional reality we're feeling and dealing with, and will continue to be through 2006 and beyond.

www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Last edited: