tennis- sports astrology

pauletta

Hi!
I am interested in sports astrology expecially in tennis but i have a question.
How can i predict the outcome without the exact time of birth of particular tennis player.Where can i found out that kind of data?
On the official sites i found only the exact date and place but not the time of birth.
If anybody have some kind of idea concerning that topic i would be really grateful.

aquirata

Hi Pauletta,

Welcome to the forum! If you have some time, first check out the horse racing analyses I have posted on several threads within the Sports Astrology forum. There I use a midday birth time (for the horses = contestants) to minimize the effect of movement by the planets. House cusps are unknown, but you can still do a valid analysis. The difficulty I can see with tennis matches is that the event itself takes a long time. While the 'doctrine of origin' is in operation all the time, I don't think it is possible to foretell everything from only the event chart just like it's not possible to see everything from a birth chart (hence the use of transits, returns, etc).

At any rate, take a look and let us know how you think the approach can be applied to tennis.

fensi88

Hi!
I am interested in sports astrology expecially in tennis but i have a question.
How can i predict the outcome without the exact time of birth of particular tennis player.

You can do it by horary astrology. If you are fan of some particular tennis player and you want to know if he/she will win some match you draw the chart for the moment you ask yourelf that question and than look for rulers of 1st house ("your" tennis player) and ruler of 7 house (his/her opponent) and than look which ruler of that 2 is stronger and that will be the answer who will win.

pauletta

tennis astrology

Hi Goca!
I tried using horary astrology with tennis but this doesn't work.Trust me.
Horary astrology cannot predict the outcome of a tennis match.
If u think the opposite send your opinion concerning that.

fensi88

If it can predict outcome of on football match why it can not predict outcome of some tennis match? You can 2 choice: to do horary event chart (for start of the match) or do horary chart upon your question if you are really interested who will win the match. View examples on my sports site abouth Real Madrid vs Arsenal (event horary chart and chart for question) it works! Go to this link :
http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88

Solastro

You can still look at the transits & progressions if you don't have an exact birth time.. use a Sunrise or midday chart.. anyway I have noticed that *Raphael Nadal's(3rd Jan, 1986 Mallorca, Spain) *prog Jupiter has moved to sextile(supportive aspect) his natal Mars in the last twelve months.. so it's no wonder he's found the power to win 'the contest'(Mars).. also his *prog Mars also has been exactly sextile prog Jupiter.. also *prog Mars(r) is moving back to sextile his natal Jupiter.. However trans Pluto in Sag is currently opposing his natal Mercury.. & I see he withdrew from a match against Lleyton Hewitt the other day.. I also note Mars & Saturn.. conjunct his prog Venus.. suggestive of a physical injury...

Also Roger Federer(8th Aug, 1981, Basil) & Lleyton Hewitt(24th Feb, 1981, Adelaide) both have Saturn Jupiter conjunct in Libra.. & they both held World No1 rankings for while.. however Lleyton's progressions 'faded'(from the high point of 19th Nov, 2001 officially ranked World 'No.1'.. *trans Jupiter trine natal Mars.. while *prog Jupiter & *prog Saturn still closely conjunct.. though seperating(became exact Mar, 1998, while trans Jupiter transited over natal Mars.. hence the long climb to World No.1 began.. the results being 'fully realised' with *trans Jupiter trining it's earlier conjunction to natal Mars..) when Roger later began to slowly take 'the Ascendancy'.. over the next year or two.. Also I note currently that Lleyton & Roger are both recieving a sextile to their 'shared' natal Jupiter Saturn conjunctions in Libra.. from the transiting Mars & Saturn conjunction.. so they are both being favoured by this aspect it seems.. Hewitt is playing in hte Queens' final against Blake.. & Federer is playing in another tournament final too.. winning again...

Last edited: