Must Ask (Aquarian Question) Where is my keys? (IMPORTANT)

JayM

I dont know anything about horary but... Does making a chart based on the concept that your keys are missing really work..?

I mean it could I am just asking.... seems a little far fetched.

Last edited:

Lady Sol

Banned
I sort of wished! I have peeked at the horary board to a lot and people ask this kind of stuff so i thought i gave it a try.

Astrology can predict a lot of things so why not this?
If someone good at horary would take a look i would be happy. Even more happy if i found my missing part!

/JJ

Yes. It is lost-and-found horary, a lot of people do it successfully :smile:
I'll give it a try. This is a strange chart, the 1s and 2nd houses are intercepted. You are Moon and the keys would be Moon too (2nd house of possessions). I think it is somewhere close to you, just misplaced. I wish I knew the position of Pars Fortuna in the chart. Please try to include PF in the chart- as pars is very important in lost horaries.

Ajar

I see you keys have a mars conjunct venus, could they just be out having a little spontaneous romantic tryst?

JayM

I see you keys have a mars conjunct venus, could they just be out having a little spontaneous romantic tryst?

Jenna your keys could be having a special relationship with some other keys, or mabie they got married and gave birth to some special little keys.:sideways:

JayM

The sun of the chart is in gemini and is in the 12th house so mabie you should ask your subconcius where your keys are, it might know.

samsum78

Attempting to analyze based on horary.

The sign of first and second house is intercepted.

Sign is cancer. Moon is the ruler. Its in the seventh. Saturn rules 7th in 5th Aspects Moon.

It may be with someone whom you know or it may be with something you value a lot. Saturn's aspect may cause the delay in finding the keys.

DiDi

hi what a wacky chart:andy:
so your moon in the 7th ......CAPRICORN ..... in (other people) house
so is possesions.
what if you left your key in the locker and someone found it and its now in the hands of a teacher (saturn)
also moon is trining to saturn in the 5th house.
not sure what the house represents in this situation, could be that you were more interested in getting out that day and just forgot to grab the key.
just a stab, ive not done a find something in horay b
4 hope u find it soon.

nuwanda

Did someone borrow someting from you? That person might have it.

And amundane question when was thelast time you saw them?