Help with Synastry and Composite Please

Reggie

Hello Community!

I'm new here and seek some expert advise...my current situation..
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]we were together for 5 years and since the beginning of 2020 we had some rifts and we are on a break (since June) and wondering if we will get back together again soon or this the end?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Synastry Chart: http://imgbox.com/TzH0xx0g# Composite Chart: http://imgbox.com/tTAkHGSj

Please help

Heartbroken,
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
Reggie
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Cary2

Banned
Composite Uranus is squared to Moon and Sun, and transiting Uranus is approaching the opposition to composite Uranus. The transiting situation is echoing and reinforcing a crisis point in the composite chart. Watch transiting Uranus closely. It is currently about seven Taurus, and when it reaches about fourteen Taurus the relationship will be afflicted severely, and as Uranus passes that benchmark, it will square other Eighth House bodies. If the relationship can survive that event, it might resuscitate.

Reggie

Thank you Cary2! we are currently on a break. I have not seen her since june but was still texting me here and there and that also stopped 1st week in Nov 2020. She has not entirely shut the door per se. She just doesn't initiate conversation and has told me she is working through some emotional stuff on her own. So I respected that and left her alone as well, hoping she will reach out to me soon. When will Uranus pass the benchmark and square the eight house? I'm still learning and don't know all the aspects and how they affect the relationship. My gut tells me to just give her the space and not irritate her to the point she just blocks me :crying:

Reggie

It will be early July next year. Then it will back up and come again in late April 2022.

Hi again Cary2

Will a progressed composite or a transit chart tell us if me and her will get back together in the future? or is the composite chart static and it is what it is? sorry for so many newbie questions... this just hit me from nowhere we were communicating fine until June and suddenly this and she never gave me closure...

Thanks,