ElenaJ

"I'm really not certain, one way or the other."

This is to your credit.

" It was to his benefit"

So?

"..and the doctors kept changing the story"
When did this happen? In what way?.

"One columnist"

They can say what they want, what are they basing it on, aside from hate.

" Doctors don't have to tell the truth either--doctor/patient confidentiality."

Confidentiality means not giving information, it doesn't mean lying.
I find it hard to believe the medical staff at Walter Reed lied.

"If it was a hoax, he definitely pulled it off."
If it wasn't a hoax, of course he is a winner. That's what the problem is, isn't it?.
There were 21 or so persons in the WH who tested positive. The conspiracy theories can have a lot of meat there to chew on.

My idea is that he did have it, he had excellent care, he got over it, and he is completely convinced of the efficacy of the drug he was administered.

david starling

"I'm really not certain, one way or the other."

This is to your credit.

" It was to his benefit"

So?

"..and the doctors kept changing the story"
When did this happen? In what way?.

"One columnist"

They can say what they want, what are they basing it on, aside from hate.

" Doctors don't have to tell the truth either--doctor/patient confidentiality."

Confidentiality means not giving information, it doesn't mean lying.
I find it hard to believe the medical staff at Walter Reed lied.

"If it was a hoax, he definitely pulled it off."
If it wasn't a hoax, of course he is a winner. That's what the problem is, isn't it?.
There were 21 or so persons in the WH who tested positive. The conspiracy theories can have a lot of meat there to chew on.

My idea is that he did have it, he had excellent care, he got over it, and he is completely convinced of the efficacy of the drug he was administered.

I would say he was lucky. Plus, he would have gotten the best care possible, well out of the norm for ordinary citizens, some of whom died at home with no treatment whatsoever.

Calling him a "winner" for overcoming Covid-19 so easily, implies that those who succumbed to it were "losers". I've never liked that "winner/loser" terminology.

david starling

I'm glad Trump survived. HOWEVER, given his special circumstances, I don't think his quick recovery justified him saying that there's no reason to be afraid of the Virus. That definitely "sent the wrong message", and a potentially deadly one at that.

JUPITERASC

I'm glad Trump survived. HOWEVER, given his special circumstances, I don't think his quick recovery justified him saying that there's no reason to be afraid of the Virus. That definitely "sent the wrong message", and a potentially deadly one at that.

Sky News

The leftist media’s hate and disdain for US President Donald Trump

is such
they are willing to have lives lost
which could have been saved

through the usage of the drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) :smile:

After President Trump revealed he himself uses HCQ
the leftist media was quick to condemn it
despite a plethora of

studies explaining its benefits against the novel coronavirus.

“...The leftist media’s disdain and hatred for Trump
is such that
they’re determined to convince you the President was wrong
about HCQ all along. Even if it means lives are lost
that could have been saved through the drug....”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5H5eA5ftI

david starling

Sky News

The leftist media’s hate and disdain for US President Donald Trump

is such
they are willing to have lives lost
which could have been saved

through the usage of the drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) :smile:

After President Trump revealed he himself uses HCQ
the leftist media was quick to condemn it
despite a plethora of

studies explaining its benefits against the novel coronavirus.

“...The leftist media’s disdain and hatred for Trump
is such that
they’re determined to convince you the President was wrong
about HCQ all along. Even if it means lives are lost
that could have been saved through the drug....”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5H5eA5ftI

That's NOT the drug Trump credits with his complete recovery. You're behind the times.

JUPITERASC

trump-twitter-tweet.png

blackbery

Is it better to live in FEAR when the recovery rate is OVER 98%?

Should we live in FEAR of flu which kills more young people as well as old. The average age for a death by covid is 82.

FEAR never helped anything, depletes the immune system & creates other health problems.

My family is from Europe & their descendants went through WW11; the bombings, the holocaust, the horrors. What we are experiencing now with covid has been panic & fear. There are more people who had died from suicide than the pandemic in majority of Western World. Australia which has had very strict lockdowns despite the low #s of fatalities has had record # of suicides, over 520 in Victoria lone, age group 18-24. SO SAD that these young people couldn't cope with the confinement & took their own lives. The lockdowns were driven by FEAR.

Australia suicide rate could increase by 50% due to COVID-19 pandemic
Australia’s suicide rate could increase by as much as 50% as the economic and social impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic were taking their toll on people’s mental health, experts predicted

“We don’t talk about suicide rate like we talked about the deaths in COVID,” Worland said.

“There’s been over 1,200 suicides since March compared to just over 200 deaths with the virus.

“They are the numbers we should be talking about.

President Trump has brought up the problem of suicide which affects the younger generation the most & he wants this to STOP. Yet, the fake media won't report on it, too busy attacking him for nothing while even children as young as 11 have killed themselves because they can't take the isolation.
The pain for the survivors of suicide is everlasting. :crying::crying::crying:

https://7news.com.au/the-morning-sh...arming-rate-of-suicide-in-australia-c-1221236

ElenaJ

Good point Blackberry.
In fact in my town here we had two Covit deaths, one of an elderly lady and the other of a man who had quite a few other health issues like overweight, diabetes etc.
A third death that occurred however, was a suicide of a man who couldn't handle the isolation.

blackbery

The level of hatred, fake news, conspiracy theories from the corrupt Democrats & MSM has reached fever pitch as support for President Trump increases.

The Biden supporters are enraged & violently angry & making up more & more fake stories & lies like this one. Appreciate you posting.

The Dems have truly lost their minds & the Democratic cities are now expecting very violent riots to break out on Nov 3rd when President Trump wins again in a landslide.

Insane: Jane Fonda calls coronavirus "God's gift to the Left."
:sick:

https://youtu.be/9hGDqruDPls

She is a sociopath just like many on the Left who don't care how many people die in their useless & pathetic coup attempts to remove President Trump from offfice.

"assuming he really tested positive in the first place"

David, do you have any evidence of this, or any reason backed up with facts to indicate this?
Are you disqualifying the physicians at Walter Reed?
Weaving mysterious behind the scenes plots just for the joy of weaving them can be fun, but it's just fiction at the end of the day.

blackbery

Yes, It's tragic that many, many people, especially young who have their whole lives ahead of them can't take the fear, isolation, lockdown mentality which takes a toll on everyone. :sad::sad::sad:

The evil Dems don't care about these deaths, just like they don't care abosut the deaths from the riots all summer. They are truly a party of sociopaths.
Jane Fonda calls it a 'gift' a 'lucky time'. :sick:

COVID-19 impact on suicide

80,000 or more suicides in the U.S. Leading theories of suicide emphasize the key role that social connections play in suicide prevention.

Economic Stress
Social Isolation
Decreased Access to Community and Religious Support
Barriers to Mental Health Treatment
Firearm Sales

Many news outlets have reported a surge in US gun sales during COVID-19. Firearms are the most common method of suicide in the US, and firearm ownership or access and unsafe storage are associated with elevated suicide risk. Many people brought guns because of the violent Antifa/BLM riots & now using those guns to take their own lives.

Biden wants to lock the whole country down, he's pandering to the fear & panic.

Good point Blackberry.
In fact in my town here we had two Covit deaths, one of an elderly lady and the other of a man who had quite a few other health issues like overweight, diabetes etc.
A third death that occurred however, was a suicide of a man who couldn't handle the isolation.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Jane Fonda calls it a 'gift' a 'lucky time'."

Actually, Trump agrees with her!
Except that she is saying it in a negative way, while Trump sees it as a positive, giving him insight into those who get the virus, and the cures that are available.

ElenaJ

The Camera dei deputati (House of Representatives) just issued a video of a conference today in which they laid out that many of the deaths here were in reality caused by mishandling of the cure for Covit, a misdiagnosis if you like.
Italy was the first European country to be hit, and very heavily so, so they had no precedent to follow. And no time to work it out, it was on us in no time in a big way.
Without going into details about it, they now are leaning towards the method that Sweden used, and also of treating with antibiotics and drugs.
There is a spike going on at the moment, but also a great increase in the number of tests being done, so finding more cases. As of now they are closing down sporting events and discos.
And everyone is dreading the possibility of a lockdown, which would not only be economically damaging but emotionally devastating to many.
And unfortunately everyone knows that the current unelected government can only stay in power as long as the crisis lasts, so guess what, the crisis will last!
Trump's remarkable recovery is not a miracle or a falsity, but should give hope to millions. As well as the progress the medical field is making in treatments.

david starling

The Camera dei deputati (House of Representatives) just issued a video of a conference today in which they laid out that many of the deaths here were in reality caused by mishandling of the cure for Covit, a misdiagnosis if you like.
Italy was the first European country to be hit, and very heavily so, so they had no precedent to follow. And no time to work it out, it was on us in no time in a big way.
Without going into details about it, they now are leaning towards the method that Sweden used, and also of treating with antibiotics and drugs.
There is a spike going on at the moment, but also a great increase in the number of tests being done, so finding more cases. As of now they are closing down sporting events and discos.
And everyone is dreading the possibility of a lockdown, which would not only be economically damaging but emotionally devastating to many.
And unfortunately everyone knows that the current unelected government can only stay in power as long as the crisis lasts, so guess what, the crisis will last!
Trump's remarkable recovery is not a miracle or a falsity, but should give hope to millions. As well as the progress the medical field is making in treatments.

Would you credit all the prayers for him? That might be in the "miracle" category.