Do you See Anything Interesting?

Saggie87RN

My birth time is unknown. According to my Aunt, I was born at 2:47 am but I’m not for sure. I also had a birth chart created using a 12:00 am birth time.

Last edited:

Kazina

I'm sorry that is a bummer not knowing your exact birth time. but we can still see and learn a lot from your chart. it is just past 5am here and I have not went to bed yet though so I can't stay here long lol

An Astrodienst chart is easier to read for most if you want to look into getting that version for the future. plus it's an amazing site to join if you haven't already, as they offer extended chart creation options, and the ability to store tons of people's chart data, some free sample readings which can be very insightful, even a forum there, articles, and more.

well, keep in mind my head is getting fuzzy (or fuzzier) due to the late hour (or early hour lol) but a few things jump out about your chart. Your Sun and Mercury in Sagittarius make you adventurous and perhaps of a dreamier more whimsical yet daring nature, but you have some prominent Earth placements that help you to not get too carried away I think. and your Sun and Mercury together probably need that earthy buffer, because while it's true that Mercury and Sun are in the same sign pretty often, I think that them both being in Sagittarius would be rather strong energy, even though they are not even closely conjunct. but it's the Sun, the will and true you or ideal you in ways, and Mercury, your mind and mental interaction with the world together and Sagittarius can already be an in-your-face energy. there's also Saturn and Uranus in Sag so yeah that creates a stellium with those 4 planets, making the entirety even more meaningful and impacting on your life and self

but so you have Moon in Taurus and Venus in Capricorn. which it's necessary to note that Neptune is almost exactly conjunct or atop your Venus. that Neptune presence makes the Earthy placement a little more fanciful and lighter than it would be, but still Capricorn is very sturdy energy. as is Taurus. So the Moon and Venus are in different ways both dealing with emotions and feelings and interaction with the world, the things and people in your life. That Moon in Taurus is good to have in my opinion with the Sagittarius Sun, Mercury and stellium. it can help keep you levelheaded and not as emotionally invested in your quests and soapboxes as you might ordinarily be. and Venus in Capricorn certainly will help too. Hopefully those placements give you a greater appreciation and understanding of nature and the practical magic available and attainable within it. especially with Neptune conjunct that Venus, do you have certain interesting feelings and interactions with nature? maybe you know what I mean, but it's also possible I don't know what I'm talking about lol well off to bed for me..

except one more thing, Mars in Scorpio seems like another good placement to throw in the mix. Mars is the physical planet, of action and passion, and is actually the traditional ruler of Scorpio so that adds another aspect of intrigue to the scenario. I've got a lot of Scorpio in my chart myself, though not Mars (which happens to be in Sagittarius in mine funny my Mars is in your stellium sign and your Mars is in Scorpio where I have a stellium in my chart, though I do have 3 signs and my Midheaven in Sag also) anywayss, Mars in Scorpio is a little difficult for me to grasp, but it just seems to fit perfectly with your chart. which I think it might make your experiences I wondered about above even more magical and available. Scorpio is about transformation, so having Mars there and all that Sagittarius fire energy might make you feel like you've got quite a few missions in life one right after the other. but if you don't already use it to, you can call on your Taurus Moon and Venus Neptune Capricorn to help yourself relax and let your imagination unwind you back to a simpler enjoyable reality when you need it.

Saggie87RN

I'm sorry that is a bummer not knowing your exact birth time. but we can still see and learn a lot from your chart. it is just past 5am here and I have not went to bed yet though so I can't stay here long lol

An Astrodienst chart is easier to read for most if you want to look into getting that version for the future. plus it's an amazing site to join if you haven't already, as they offer extended chart creation options, and the ability to store tons of people's chart data, some free sample readings which can be very insightful, even a forum there, articles, and more.

well, keep in mind my head is getting fuzzy (or fuzzier) due to the late hour (or early hour lol) but a few things jump out about your chart. Your Sun and Mercury in Sagittarius make you adventurous and perhaps of a dreamier more whimsical yet daring nature, but you have some prominent Earth placements that help you to not get too carried away I think. and your Sun and Mercury together probably need that earthy buffer, because while it's true that Mercury and Sun are in the same sign pretty often, I think that them both being in Sagittarius would be rather strong energy, even though they are not even closely conjunct. but it's the Sun, the will and true you or ideal you in ways, and Mercury, your mind and mental interaction with the world together and Sagittarius can already be an in-your-face energy. there's also Saturn and Uranus in Sag so yeah that creates a stellium with those 4 planets, making the entirety even more meaningful and impacting on your life and self

but so you have Moon in Taurus and Venus in Capricorn. which it's necessary to note that Neptune is almost exactly conjunct or atop your Venus. that Neptune presence makes the Earthy placement a little more fanciful and lighter than it would be, but still Capricorn is very sturdy energy. as is Taurus. So the Moon and Venus are in different ways both dealing with emotions and feelings and interaction with the world, the things and people in your life. That Moon in Taurus is good to have in my opinion with the Sagittarius Sun, Mercury and stellium. it can help keep you levelheaded and not as emotionally invested in your quests and soapboxes as you might ordinarily be. and Venus in Capricorn certainly will help too. Hopefully those placements give you a greater appreciation and understanding of nature and the practical magic available and attainable within it. especially with Neptune conjunct that Venus, do you have certain interesting feelings and interactions with nature? maybe you know what I mean, but it's also possible I don't know what I'm talking about lol well off to bed for me..

except one more thing, Mars in Scorpio seems like another good placement to throw in the mix. Mars is the physical planet, of action and passion, and is actually the traditional ruler of Scorpio so that adds another aspect of intrigue to the scenario. I've got a lot of Scorpio in my chart myself, though not Mars (which happens to be in Sagittarius in mine funny my Mars is in your stellium sign and your Mars is in Scorpio where I have a stellium in my chart, though I do have 3 signs and my Midheaven in Sag also) anywayss, Mars in Scorpio is a little difficult for me to grasp, but it just seems to fit perfectly with your chart. which I think it might make your experiences I wondered about above even more magical and available. Scorpio is about transformation, so having Mars there and all that Sagittarius fire energy might make you feel like you've got quite a few missions in life one right after the other. but if you don't already use it to, you can call on your Taurus Moon and Venus Neptune Capricorn to help yourself relax and let your imagination unwind you back to a simpler enjoyable reality when you need it.

I read your reply in the other thread, and I don’t think your think your tone is rude or off-putting in any way. :) Anywho, I am aware that a mercury changed signs on the day of my birth. I could have either ♏️ or ♐️ in Mercury. Moon in ♉️ is a wonderful placement. I know that it is an exalted position. Venus in ♑️ I could do without. It makes the process of dating, courtship, and relationships uncomfortable. I also have Venus conjunct Neptune in my chart. It has ALWAYS been easier to stay single. Thank you again for you reply!