Copa del Rey 2019 Final : Barcelona vs Valencia

dave3

Who is going to win Copa del Rey final: Barcelona vs Valencia on 25/05/2019 at 21.00 local time Spain?

Thank you.

Aria Venue

Yes, Barcelona will win
Valencia will kick-off

The score should 2-0 Barca
Over 2.5 for sure
Yes i think so too. i cast also two charts, one for the time i saw the thread and one of the event chart...though in the horary i don't know which team Dave favors...so i used mostly the colors in order to assign the players.in both charts gives me venus vs mars.Clearly, for me venus is the winner and according to their kit venus is Barca.Mars is too weak and he has nothing special in his favor

dave3

Yes i think so too. i cast also two charts, one for the time i saw the thread and one of the event chart...though in the horary i don't know which team Dave favors...so i used mostly the colors in order to assign the players.in both charts gives me venus vs mars.Clearly, for me venus is the winner and according to their kit venus is Barca.Mars is too weak and he has nothing special in his favor

Thank you 🙏

Jibreil

Banned
Barcelona kicked off
2 quick goals from Valencia

For the first time, I am seeing a reversal of ASC/DSC in a football finals game
Venus games are low scoring and land up with a 2-0 score in the end
Don't think Barcelona can come back :-(

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Thank you ��
anyway dave in order to make my self clear..Its important always and i am referring to horary questions related to such charts to have a favorite team in order to assign correctly the players.For example if in your question l1 becomes venus.But who is venus? is barchelona or valencia? this is why you should have told who is your favorite...otherwise the question cannot be judged correctly.The same counts also for the event chart, where we have mars as l1 and venus for l7..usually we assign the favourite team as l1, while the underdogs as l7...and in this match as you may see we have a contradiction...because if we assign at the event chart mars as lord 1 the strongest team according to the bookers then Barcelona looses, because the winner here is venus..the underdogs.and since here their kit colors don't match the rulers respectively we have a contradiction..this is why an horary chart where the favorite for the querent becomes clear, it's quite helpful to define among players (teams)
below the event chart of the game where l1=mars=favourites=barcelona and l7=venus=underdogs=valencia* (according to the bookers).So i think this event chart is the perfect example why we mustn't count on teams kit as to distinguish between the two opponents since in this case their team colors don't match the significators.Clearly in this chart if we follow Frawley's rule assigning l1 to favourites, Barcelona loses and underdogs win

Attachments

• barcelona vs valencia_25-6-2019.jpg
    barcelona vs valencia_25-6-2019.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

If we are to base our readings strictly on colours of the jerseys as told by Fensi, I would think Valencia was obviously represented by Venus and Mars for Barca, no?

Aria Venue

If we are to base our readings strictly on colours of the jerseys as told by Fensi, I would think Valencia was obviously represented by Venus and Mars for Barca, no?

No!!!! venus in taurus is indicative for barca...while mars in cancer for valencia..at least to my knowledge of colors regarding signs and planets..however if you want to think barca's kit as more intense compared to valencia's respectively...then we could say that barca is closer to mars...since its more intense compared to valencia...still can you be sure which is the case...assigning correctly the colors? following either the intensity or the colors of the signs and the planets?

Last edited:

Tengku Hadi

No!!!! venus in taurus is indicative for barca...while mars in cancer for valencia..at least to my knowledge of colors regarding signs and planets..however if you want to think barca's kit as more intense compared to valencia's respectively...then we could say that barca is closer to mars...since its more intense compared to valencia...still can you be sure which is the case...assigning correctly the colors? following either the intensity or the colors of the signs and the planets?

Venus represents bright colours like white, light green, blue, lemon yellow etc. None of the colours are in Barca's home kit. Valencia was wearing white.

Aria Venue

Venus represents bright colours like white, light green, blue, lemon yellow etc. None of the colours are in Barca's home kit. Valencia was wearing white.
my dear i know the colors already well and if you look in references in several astrological books you'll realize that what you say based on their intensity and only is invalid.(valencia=mars in cancer, barca:venus in taurous) and if that is so why then why Fensi and others, although they have read the chart correctly many times ...so far as i have seen...they have assigned the wrong sigs?If for you is pretty simple to decide among the variables and intensity ...speaking about colors, then you may very well follow this rule and only!!!!ISo far i know that appearance is critical in horse races, box, tennis...etc...mostly.In other games seems inconsistent...unless the favourites happen to match the sign/planet colors or team host etc...This is why i said it can be very useful to have also an horary contest chart for the specific game, where the querent has clearly a favorite...as to be sure.Now what happens when I don't root for any of the players/teams, who gets the 1st house, and who gets the 7th?(horary chart) Well appearances can help you decide (if you have for example a tennis match) and of cource team ranking. As you know, the teams are ranked. That makes it simple: the higher ranking team gets the house ruler with more *essential* dignity - logically, because they are essentially better.In an event chart you can follow the bookers also and assign l1 to the strongest player and L7 to the unnderdogs.Horaries work because we are all psychic, in a way. We know everything, but we don't know that we know. We can't get to that knowledge. But we know enough to ask the question at the right moment.That's why it's much easier to predict the outcome of a game with horary. It is way more "organic". One planet for each team...though in order to judje an horary chart it makes takes you hours as to check every little detail hidden in the chart..at least for me.The trouble with those is that they can't be asked "automatically". The "horary moment" - the moment in which the question is asked - has to be *authentic*. The question has to "rise up from the depths of your soul", as usual. But how often does that happen, if all you want is to gamble, and don't really care about either team?ps!!! if you have already made statistics related to such games and you have assigned sigs according to their intensity and only..and they all proved correct..then i would be very glad to read them

Last edited: