Tennis predictions

banefranco

21 Oct 2012 ATP Basel

Federer-Chardy , Federer to win
Mayer F - Matosevic , Mayer to win

These two matches are in test phase concerning some new rules:

Klizan - Cilic , Cilic to win
Nieminen - Anderson - Anderson to win

Well just never forget, the question is also if the match starts on schedule also.
Anyway stay away from these two predictions and see what will happen.

Last edited:

banefranco

I left the match Mayer-Matosevic for today on 24 October 2012. just becouse it was possible to be on time but if the match delays one hour or more prediction can fail si I think that I placed my suggestion about this problem and how to solve it:
It is recommended to predict only first matches at anu tournament becouse we can be nearly absolutely sure when matches start. For the rest it is also recommended to predict them for the relative time of beginning so when that time comes we can place bets. Or live betting at the very beginning of the match in first five minutes. There is no other option.

Jibreil

Banned
Whats your prediction for Roger Federer vs Ferrer & Murray vs Tsonga, though it looks one-sided, but astrology has it's answers.

Last edited:

banefranco

I checked some soccer matches yesterday so sometimes I predict some sports and publsih not all of them always. :smile:. There are plenty of matches per day in any sport. But Federer was sure winner and Tipsarevic played with illness so it was very clear outcome.

Jibreil

Banned
I checked some soccer matches yesterday so sometimes I predict some sports and publsih not all of them always. :smile:. There are plenty of matches per day in any sport. But Federer was sure winner and Tipsarevic played with illness so it was very clear outcome.

Thank you for your kind response, would appreciate if you could share today's Tennis predictions as there are some big matches today.

Where do you predict Football matches?

banefranco

These threads concerning team sports and individual sports are mainly formed to present the valuable and effective systems in predicting sports outcomes. For team sports one system is presented at my other thread. The point with predictions was not to make everyday prediction but only when it was in the favour of the system. It is not real to expect predictions everyday by myself but can be also placed by others with comments and explanations. Finally the crutial decision for anyone is intention to make own predictions not to wait ready made.
System for team sports (not all ) for those who use their symbols using colored jerseys is able to be precise under some circumstances absolutely but not in any case. Why? Becouse the system can be upgraded, that is the matter of level in this field. As yow all can see there is no formula for DRAW prediction.
For individual sports there is another system and now is in test phase. The elements of the system will not be announced before the book about would be published. But public predictions are neccesiary becouse it is not the same when you do predictions at your home and always write I KNEW. No matter that tennis is in test phase misses are not allowed and there is certain pressure when you do public prediction. That is why the real challenge is public presentation.
I expect Murray to win tonight agains Tsonga.

Sometimes except here at astrologyweekly.com I use to give predictions at my pages at facebook.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-predictions-by-Franco/161730457189131?bookmark_t=page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Astrology-predictions-Tennis/158944974239563?bookmark_t=page
http://www.facebook.com/sportastrotips?bookmark_t=page
It depends.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Thank you for your valuable input. May I ask what method or system do you use, as I use KP Astrology for cricket predictions - and would like to learn your method for Football & Tennis

banefranco

I started with personal question what determines the SIDES. Everything is represented with a symbol a person or group or thing or ...the rest :smile:. In the base that is THE CHART Natal or Group or Nation or Event or.....anything what is born. Everything has the CHART. Birth data care the Symbol, that Symbol in Soccer is the date when one club is founded or the jersey. I use wll known jerseys as information about the Symbol. You can also use the CREST of the club but that is for me very problematic to make decision so I do not use it as there are no explanations about Symbolic information in astrology about CRESTS in complete what means that you must separate the parts of one CREST. That is the long explanation for some other time. I use jerseys and it works for most team sports excluded NBA, Baseball. Becouse the wear jersesy made by human not natural rule. So it needs the time but without any doubts that will be predicted.
Now you place teams at 2 houses 1 and 7 opponents, you use my LIGHT TABLE to see which team according to jerseys is where according to what planet is the ruler of which house and what it represents with the quantity of reflecting light ( is it lighter or darker ). When you finish with that you count Essential and Accidental dignities od those rulers. So the rest you can find at my thread about the book of one englishman as my critics about the rules I found in that funny book about sports astrology. You cannot cut the stone with a knife if you cut tomato :smile:. He tried to use the same stuff but that is not real.
About tennis I will explain the system in my book at first for now it is possible to compare two transit charts of the players in one tennis match. The results are quite ok.

banefranco

I AM BACK :happy:
What are the news?
The thing is about individual sports. I am allowed to bring that information by my friends who helped me to find the base for this kinf of prediction and they are : Mrs. Neda Visic and Mr. Zile Lukic.
So let us get to the point.
When you want to predict one tennis match or any individual sport you have to be in a possesion of some informations. Those informations are as follows:
1. Birth date
2. Time of birth
3. Place of birth.
4. ATP or WTA tournament
5. Date when match starts
6. Time when match starts
From the first three informations we create Natal chart, according to this we know position of the Natal Sun of the players.
Then we create Transit charts for both players to see aspects to their Suns Transit to Natal or Transit to transit.
I will present all possible tables with many informations so after this introduction I expect questions at my other thread concerning tennis.
There are small differences when you treat aspects but in global everything is in the tables.
Now what is new actually and that is the point.
You make the chart of the beginning of the match, what you do:
Place the Suns of the players in that ''event chart'' on the same positions where they are located in their own Natal charts, now you have three Suns. But The Sun from the ''event chart'' is relevant like any other planet which makes some influences to theese imported player's Suns.
If there are no important aspects in their Transit charts , the winner can be predicting by simple position of the higher numbered house. Like this:
1-2 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 2nd house
3-4 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 4th house
5-6 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 6th house
7-8 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 7th house
etc.
I hope it is clear. Higher numbered house wins. If there are no significant aspect as you will find in the tables.
Not all of them are mentioned and also I do expect from you to explore more than this. There are many space for improvement.
What is most important? As you can find on the WWW not much players hav their complete birth data so you have to make rectification to find closest or exact birth time. That is hell of the job but if you are willing to predict the best you have to do this. I expect from any of you to place new completed data at my tennis thread and also suggest to you to inform others about player you are going to rectificate just due to avoiding duplicated work.
If you get two or more suggested birth times I will give you the idea. Look for their pictures , the first house in Natal chart always contains face explanation so you cannot miss the exact birth data. Face profiles according to rulers can be founded on the net.
Why exact birth date is important? Becouse you cannot locate Moon position in transit chart. Also Natal.
Now tables for tennis players are to large to be placed here so if you want them you can join my group for tennis
http://www.facebook.com/groups/144614935698459/#
If necessiary you can first send request for friendship
http://www.facebook.com/branislavfranco
Thank you all now it is your turn to make Q.

banefranco

Thisi is the post at my other thread and I do believe it is very useful information when making Tennis predictions.
Originally Posted by zarya
this i great as i have been working with tennis matches for a while i have realized when a transit point of fortune makes good aspects at a particular point in time to one or more planets of an individuals chart that player does not loose game no matter what, although there are exceptions but almost nonexistant when the picture is clear, so you can have 40 15 for a serving player and odd of 6 or more for him to loose this game and he really does.

banefranco

Ok I will present the chart Raonic - Tsonga as you remember the prediction was given yesterday the post before this one.
So the short explanation how is it possible to make quick prediction iz like this
You have to make Natal chart of both players. Now, notice that Raonic has the position of his SO at 05 CA and Tsonga at 27 AR.
Minutes are less important. Now , create the event chart for the date and place these players had the match ant tha is presented chart. So use the pencil and signify the place at this chart positioned with 05 CA so that is Raonic in the Event chart with his SO. The same make with Tsonga SO. Now move the chart and look for aspects which will be made between the SO, MO, POF also UR and PL ( who uses outer planets ) of the event chart. You will notice some squares between ''event'' POF and players SO. The first was square Tsonga SO made but that happened before the match starts, anyway it was so close to the beginnig of the match that produced lost SET for Tsonga. So 3 SET were played. Now Look at the house where those players SO's are positioned , Tsonga's in the 11 and Raonic in the 7th.
SO who won? The player's SO in the higher numbered house. That is when there are no significant aspects in Natal charts but the event chart is more important in this compartment . There you have to find the proof for the events. Like in the nature what is more important the human or the surrounding. The surrounding dictate limits for the human. That is how the things work.
Ok what to watch also - THE PROCESSES each aspect is one simple process, which happens in TIME. Take care that only processes that are made during the match are important not any before not any later.
Now the processes are important like the TERMS for those processes. The terms are needed to be used in their basic meaning not any further complex.
That is like the difference between the street and the square. You have to watch them like ways. There is no end of the way . If it would be possible you can never enter to your house or to go out of it.
But that is the other story.
I would like that some people never have written the poems or novels. If you do not understand the TERM you can make the whole mass.
The chart is presented at my other thread and here will be presented lately.:surprised:

Attachments

• Raonic-Tsonga 13 Mart.jpg
    Raonic-Tsonga 13 Mart.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: