Sun and moon aspects in synastry question.

The19thLaw

So you have two situations in synastry, we will note that it involves Person A (female).

Person A (female) and Person B (male) have the following sun and moon aspects:

Person A's moon conjuncts Person B's sun.

Person B's moon trines Person A's sun.

Then you have Person A (female) and Person C (male) who have the following sun and moon aspects:

Person B's moon squares Person A's sun.

How will the two relationships, assuming they are both in an environment like school or work, vary?

ElenaJ

If you have two shirts, Shirt A which is white and Shirt B which is white with stripes, which one is better suited to attend a party?

ElenaJ

I said that you can't make an evaluation like the one you are asking without context.
You can't decide on which shirt to choose without a context. And you can't evaluate which chart comparison is better based on one or two aspects without a context.
You have to compare the complete charts.

The19thLaw

Hmm let me try another method

GDnYFra.png

Ln2x1hX.png

ElenaJ

Pity we can't see the ascendent/descendent aspects, but as it is, one thing that is clear is that the two male figures are about the same age, so what are called the "generational" planets are similar. These are the slow moving planets.
And in both cases, the male's Pluto is conjunct the female's mars, which is a lethal contact. So to have a serene relationship with either, whether it's work or friendship, there would have to be other aspects that outweigh this contact and make things smoother between them.
In the first chart, gemini sun is almost exactly on the female's moon/saturn conjunction. Which is intuitive, by way of moon, but can be heavy by way of Saturn. Being in gemini it could tend to be light weight.
However, the moon/uranus opposition will automatically create separations between the two, periods when they will not have contact then take it up again.
In the second chart, the mars/pluto conjunction triggers the square with Venus, making things a bit lighter but also bringing in a sexual tension that isn't easy to ignore or handle. This is increased by the mars/venus opposition.
However, the mars opposing not only Venus but also mercury/neptune is irritating, and can cause quite a bit of nerve-breaking tension. While mars unwittingly gets mercury riled up, and has to put up with mercury chatting away while he wants to take action, at the same time mars never seems to get to the point with evasive Neptune.
You didn't enter the south nodes, but these are important.
In the first synastry there is an exact Neptune/north node conjunction.
In the second synastry there is still Neptune/north node conjunct but also sun conjunct NN.
As far as the sun/moon contacts, the first synastry has both a sun/moon trine and a sun/moon conjunction complicated by the presence of disciplinary Saturn.
However there is an opposition of the Mercurys, with a Venus/mars conjunction trine a mercury/venus conjunction. This goes a long long way towards compatibility.
The second synastry has sun square moon, but it is set off by the sun/mercury conjunction trine mercury/venus/neptune. Lots of easy communication, similar tastes and intuitive understanding. In addition there is a sun/venus trine that is a big help in overcoming differences, these two are generous in spirit towards each other.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Interesting take, I had to read your post twice. From my observation, it seems like the woman is very jovial and finds it easy to smile and be happy with the guy in chart 1. She seems to also show a lot of signs of attraction on video calls with him like lip biting and just giving him a seductive look a lot. The mood between them seems to be happier and more joyful.

With guy 2, she seems more standoffish and reserved. The same positive vibe and energy is not there like it is with guy 1. She seems to still talk to him but somehow he does tend to hear her rant a lot.

The jovial and friendly vibe mixed in with seductive looks are there for guy 1 while for guy 2, it is more of a colder and standoffish type of vibe.

The19thLaw

Also for the second synastry, you say sexual tension, is it from the guy being infatuated with her or the other way around?

Is the relationship more the guy trying to make things work while she is just playing hard to please or is it mutual receptiveness both ways?

The19thLaw

From the outset though, as I am new to reading this, seems like compatibility is very strong in the first synastry and maybe decent in the second.

ElenaJ

This is where he ascendents become important. It has a lot to do with how each one presents themselves, what points they trigger in the other.

wan

How I see it:

The first couple are emotionally attuned to each other. There is rapport between them, and emotions between them flow easily. Possible conjugal happiness, if they ever get married.

The second couple: not as compatible as the first couple, but there is real heat between them. The kind that happens behind closed doors. Alas, relationships aren't confined to the bedroom. They are probably not as suitable for each other as they would be with people who have more harmonious Sun and moon inter-aspects.

The19thLaw

How I see it:

The first couple are emotionally attuned to each other. There is rapport between them, and emotions between them flow easily. Possible conjugal happiness, if they ever get married.

The second couple: not as compatible as the first couple, but there is real heat between them. The kind that happens behind closed doors. Alas, relationships aren't confined to the bedroom. They are probably not as suitable for each other as they would be with people who have more harmonious Sun and moon inter-aspects.

So you are telling me first couple are better friends and have a better understanding but second couple would make for better lovers?

The19thLaw

This is where he ascendents become important. It has a lot to do with how each one presents themselves, what points they trigger in the other.

I guess so. Between the second pair there seems to be a good bit of hostility and a lack of trust. In pair 1, she warms up easily to the Gemini guy.

The19thLaw

So I went through and did an Astro Seek version of the charts too for you guys. See if opinions have changed here:

Chart 1 where guy is the Gem and woman the Sag.

IwsAvfU.png

Chart 2 where the guy is the Leo and woman the Sag.

5amHTvQ.png