Does my birth chart indicate success in relationships?

manas

I have noticed that my birth chart has quite a lot of interesting aspects regarding relationships.

I have several libra placements
My north node is in the 7th house (depending on the house system, in most systems it is but placidus and whole signs it isnt)

My 7th house is ruled by neptune, and my neptune is in my 5th house of joy including romance. It also sextiles my north node.

My neptune is also well aspected with my sun and moon
However it squares my venus and opposes my saturn.

I'm also slightly worried about my mars, because it opposes my venus and squares my neptune

If my north node is in the 8th house:
Scorpio rules my eighth house and I have a scorpio venus, if thats significant.
But my mars opposes my venus and mars rules my eighth house and aries which is where my north node would be.

As you can see I am quite conflicted and as a libra stellium, you can imagine that relationships are quite important to me so could anyone please let me know what my birth chart could say about future relationships.
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_manas_ziegler_he.61336.50868.jpg
    astro_2gw_manas_ziegler_he.61336.50868.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27

Carmaela26

Hello,

I am just learning about progressions and such so as to the timing of events or future romantic potential, I cannot say how it will go down for you.

But I do see you as being very romantic, almost to a fault. I would say to just be careful not to over-romanticize people and to try really hard to see a relationship for what it is.

Your pluto at the base of your chart gives you a very good inner strength and groundedness.

Your sun and moon in the 1st house are trine your neptune so your whole idenity can really get caught up in relationships and romanticism, but this could be in a very pleasant and supportive way.

Pisces on your 7th house could be good or troublesome depending on how it plays out.

This is where Neptune and the sign it rules can get really tricky.
You could find yourself in a situation where you are needing to make big sacrifices for someone, or get attracted to a martyr type personality. You might get love blind and leave yourself open to have the wool pulled over your eyes.

But Neptune can play out in very healthy ways too. Depends on how you channel it.

So Pisces on your 7th could mean that you fall in love with someone who is very spiritual or who has an honest and sincere mission to help others. Look for people who have positive Neptunian
traits. Be wary of people who are needy or where you end up putting yourself lower on your own list of priorities.

One thing I would say is to look at your own chart at the areas where you have more challenging aspects. These are the parts that will show you where you need to grow and learn. They are challenging so as to polish you like a diamond. For instance, with your Mars opposite Venus, you could be very intense in how you love. You could be quarrelsome or dramatic. This can be channeled positively though. You could seek out adventure or have a partner who likes spirited debates...but always make sure to argue constructively and so as not to purposely hurt each other.

With uranus in your 6th house, you could have a lot of instability in what you do for a living or you may have a hard time keeping the same daily routine. So find ways to channel this constructively. Maybe you would be motivated having a job that requires you to travel. Maybe you would even love to find someone across the sea.

Another thing to note is that I possibly see two yods in your chart. But I don't know a whole lot about yods and most people are in disagreement with what constitutes a yod anyway but
something you may want to look at.

I'm not a professionally trained astrologer and I could be comepletly wrong about everything I have said so just take what I have to say wiht a grain of salt.
Have a happy holiday!