Synastry chart of Unrequited love?

Oceanis

Astralplane,
I'd say be careful, because he has a girlfriend:
a) If he loves her ==> you lose.
b) If he is bored + a cheater ==> he will leave her for you, but then he will tend to feel bored ==> you lose. SEE BRANGELINA : Brad left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina, but then he cheated on Angelina for another (or many others???)

Now, here's your answers:
1. Your synastry is great = mutual appreciation. Sun, Moon, Venus, Saturn, mostly in positive aspects = you've got such a strong chemistry, and deeply identical emotions.

2. However, your sun is in pisces makes you a dreamer, and transiting Neptune will cloud both your judgement (dreamy state, not in touch with reality), but also his venus (super-idealized love). When the transit is over, you may not feel the same way.

3. your natal venus is in close conjunction with mars. this means that you are extremely passionate + go-getter in love. if you like someone, nothing can stop you. On the other hand, his Cancer moon makes him more shy, or reserved.

astralplane

Thanks for your oppinion and for taking some of your time to look at this.

You’re right.
The chemistry is great, but I don’t know if I’m the only one feeling that.
I’m a dreamer and I’m always escaping reality.
I’m my natal chart I have Neptune square Mercury, so this is even more evident.
He has Neptune square Venus in his Natal chart. So I think he is always looking for the perfect love and tends to get deceptioned after a while.
So, if I understood well, you think that the Neptune transit to my Sun and his Venus, brings this kind of feelings and then always everything fades away?

What do you think about the sun/moon midpoint on his south node?
Because usualy the sun/moon midpoint person is the one feeling the planet energy right? But with the nodes I just don’t know how it works.
Also his Ceres in my south node and his Chiron in my North Node in Taurus, not so much information about this aspects.