Need your expertise fo surgery date

Greenplanet111

Hello, thank you to anyone taking the time to read or respond to my post:) Im a newbie doing my best to learn.
I need to have surgery to remove from my body on both my head and breast. It is causing health issues. Due to lockdown my surgery is being postponed.
I did some research. I know I must avoid moon in Aries (head) and moon in cancer (breast) as well as their opposing signs. Surgeon only operates on Wednesdays.
First available date:
February 10th moon will be in Aquarius however Mercury will be in Retrograde (not ideal but not sure if that's a complete deal breaker)
February 17th moon in taurus, last day in retrograde.
March 3rd moon is waning in scorpio but 4 days after full moon and sites suggest waiting 5 days past full moon.
March 10th moon is waning in Aquarius a couple of days before new moon. ( seems ideal)
I need your help because I don't know how to read squares, conjunctions and trines and that seems to be important to look at when selecting a date.
Thank you so much

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_rinn.76190.55100.png
    astro_w2gw_rinn.76190.55100.png
    42 KB · Views: 25

waybread

Sorry-- it's not clear what you are having removed. Skin cancers?

The main thing is to look for good aspects involving Mars (the surgeon) and Mercury R, plus just a decent chart in comparison with your natal chart. Mercury retrograde isn't terrible but it can suggest some delays.

The moon is exalted in Taurus and falls in Scorpio.

Squares generally indicate stressors and difficulties. Trines generally indicate an easy flow. With the conjunction, it depends upon the nature of the planets involved.