Moving abroad in 2 years time.

Tarooha

Hi everyone. I’ve been talking with my dad about moving to live with him within this year or next year. Btw, the pandemic happens, the plan is delayed by both the pandemic itself and financial situation. I also hope to move somewhere that is faraway from my dad. An alternative third place, not my home country, not my dad’s country. :tongue:

By the way, I really would like to know when will my move would be? Or will I even gonna move? Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 955F067D-185C-498B-B719-08E37FDF929E.jpg
    955F067D-185C-498B-B719-08E37FDF929E.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 48

Chrysalis

It won't be this year with Jupiter being retrograde/L2 Saturn retrograding towards you (restrictions) and being in a pitted degree. Your part of travel falls@ 9 Aries. So when the 7th ruler mercury ingresses and transits through this sign would be a good possibility for you to be move abroad. Next year this would be the beginning of April 2021.

Tarooha

It won't be this year with Jupiter being retrograde/L2 Saturn retrograding towards you (restrictions) and being in a pitted degree. Your part of travel falls@ 9 Aries. So when the 7th ruler mercury ingresses and transits through this sign would be a good possibility for you to be move abroad. Next year this would be the beginning of April 2021.

Hi. Thank you so much for your reply. I hope that by that time my finance will be more stable and travel restrictions will be lifted already. Thank you so much.