House 8TH planets

Misssfortune

can anyone please shed some light on the planets i have on the 8th house what does it bring?? hugs to everyone!.

Attachments

• ASTROO.png
    ASTROO.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Astrotheme_EZsyk5jU4j7d.png
    Astrotheme_EZsyk5jU4j7d.png
    104 KB · Views: 33

Somna7H

Banned
is there something about inheritance?

AFAIK, Inheritance(gift from other) can be seen from 8th house and many other things too.
I have Neptune conjunct 8th Cusp in Sag.
But I have currently no chance of getting inheritance but I love occult(Astrology). :smile:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

8th house is a private house, so having your asc planet and sun in this house can make you more prone to being a private person.

Sun/neptune conjunction could add to this, as this would be about you coming across as quite mysterious to people, people can't quite work you out, your not too sure about who you really are as a person...

Misssfortune

AFAIK, Inheritance(gift from other) can be seem from 8th house and many other things too.
I have Neptune conjunct 8th Cusp in Sag.
But I have currently no chance of getting inheritance but I love occult(Astrology). :smile:

Im really curious because i did lost my father and i wanted to know if he left something for me im not from his first marriage, he and my mom where lovers... so i was wondering im also very interested in the occult and have experienced paranormal stuff... im very confused xp

Misssfortune

8th house is a private house, so having your asc planet and sun in this house can make you more prone to being a private person.

Sun/neptune conjunction could add to this, as this would be about you coming across as quite mysterious to people, people can't quite work you out, your not too sure about who you really are as a person...

Yeah some people have told me that i look intriguing or that they want to get to know more about me but even if they do... i know deep down they don't.. because like you said i know how i am but at times i dont know where i stand.. on the other hand i do know how people really are just by knowing them once... its pretty fun and weird XD

Misssfortune

in case helps someway, adapt-integrate, share feedbacks :

asc lord mer over cap 8th, chronic health issues, skin etc;
sun-mer-sat cap mathematical-statistical and negotiation skills;
good at event management; orthopedics;

sun 8th able to cope with major challenges;
sun enemy saturnine sign, chronic health issues,
urological, heart, stomach etc;

sat lord 9th for luck over own cap 7th quadrant, growth-riches through
mass supervision, public admin, administrative research, contracts management;
sat elevated aspect libra 5th supportive of luck-edu-position;
sat as lord 9th settling at 36+

currently sat 2.5yrs transit natal sat own cap 7th,
time for major decisions in life, impacting next 30 yrs;

venus lord 5th over 7th, marrying a person of fond choice;

moon debilated scorpio 5th, research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;
natal jup trine moon-scorpio/6th house protective of health-employment;
jup now transit moon-scorpio/6th; wear pearl for moon over pendant;

mars aspect own scorpio 6th, protective of health-employment;
able to overcome opponents/competition;

mars own aries 11th, gains through technology-mechanics;

mars debilated aspect over cancer 2nd affecting family-finances;
moon lord 2nd debilated scorpio 5th, urological-circulatory issues;
mars aspect own scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-position;

ketu separative node transit acq 9th tending to distant lands;

natal ketu virgo 4th, hyper-critical, good for audit-quality roles;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-intestinal-hips etc etc

rahu NNode pisces 10th, seeking sensitivity in life,
wanting to soar in life, but rahu the loner pisces;

sag 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;
sat-venus inimical sag, abdominal-kidney stone issues etc;

jup taurus 12th, aptitude for
hotel management, cuisine, dentistry, international banking, advisory roles;

do ack, look forward to salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans,

wishing well, kshantaram

Wow... i thought my chart was more positive i look like a very boring and unhealthy person.. meh i always tought i was going to die young anyways.. and for things that im good at i never felt so square.. i like to be free and im.more into tarot and stuff like that but well perhaps that my path even if i dont like it :( thank you for your interpretation

Misssfortune

Appreciate the prompt ack.

Hope were able to equally discover your strengths from the reading offered.
Do care share feedbacks how true-insightful, talents-traits-prospects-plans etc etc.

Regret to learn the reading effort was a bore of sort.

wishing you all well again, kshantaram.

i was not bored with the reading im actually very happy someone replied its just that i seem like im very prone to sickness and like i said i always thought i was going to die young and on the other hand im very different for the careers or paths i feel very diferent to that but i really am learnign and very curious about astrology

can anyone please shed some light on the planets i have on the 8th house what does it bring?? hugs to everyone!.

since mercury is the ruler of the 1st house and it’s on the 8th house, it suggests you might go through a lot of transformations in your appearance or what you think about yourself, what you think you are, how you see yourself, or how others see you, etc. mercury also rules the 4th house so it could mean your family might go through alot of transformations and changes, it could also mean your family is kind of mysterious, religious or connected to the occult in some way, or somebody of your family could suffer from a mental illness (and if that’s the case i would say it could be your father).

having the sun in the 8th house makes you intuitive, intense, mysterious, curious, interested in paranormal things and the occult, also serious, not very expressive, very goal oriented, very efficient, committed, reliable, responsible, you could be intimidating to some, etc.

neptune in the 8th house means that your job could be connected to any of the following: crime, paranormal and occult, research, spirituality, psychology, a corporation, school system, management, teacher, military, business, accountant, etc, also positions that allow you to rank up and upgrade your status frequently.

Misssfortune

since mercury is the ruler of the 1st house and it’s on the 8th house, it suggests you might go through a lot of transformations in your appearance or what you think about yourself, what you think you are, how you see yourself, or how others see you, etc. mercury also rules the 4th house so it could mean your family might go through alot of transformations and changes, it could also mean your family is kind of mysterious, religious or connected to the occult in some way, or somebody of your family could suffer from a mental illness (and if that’s the case i would say it could be your father).

having the sun in the 8th house makes you intuitive, intense, mysterious, curious, interested in paranormal things and the occult, also serious, not very expressive, very goal oriented, very efficient, committed, reliable, responsible, you could be intimidating to some, etc.

neptune in the 8th house means that your job could be connected to any of the following: crime, paranormal and occult, research, spirituality, psychology, a corporation, school system, management, teacher, military, business, accountant, etc, also positions that allow you to rank up and upgrade your status frequently.

YEAH im like that sometimes i feel even that manipulate people i dont know how to explain it sometimes i even feel bad of what i do makes me feel a bad person and yes my life and um still young have been a rollercoaster of emotions and sometimes situations when i say really god? really? but when the storm pass i actually feel i become stronger and sometimes i feel it makes more a cold and distant person makes me feel like a loner!.. and even when i have people with me i feel a void or alone all the time perhaps thats me but i nerver seem to feel complete i read somewhere that sun in that position makes loose your dad and i did lost my dad recently so its weeeird but accurate!

Misssfortune

Glad to learn you are not really bored about the reading.

May share about anything you best agree about,
and insightful to know about,
and any gross disagreement,
to make the thread interesting with relevant feedbacks.

wishing you well, appreciate your interest in astrology,

kshantaram

well im happy to learn about astrology its like you learn to know yourself more deep down and i learned a LOT reading more in my chart i found out why i feel lonely all the time why i have had paranormal experiences or why i can read tarot very easily makes a lot of sense even if im capricorn i dont feel like a capricorn at all so i alwayd said why im not like capricorn at all!! i wanted to know about inheritance because i need some hope right now but i just dont see any light

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case helps someway, adapt-integrate, share pointwise reflections-feedbacks,
how true-false-insightful-various positives, etc etc etc,
appreciate your interest in occult-astrology etc

asc lord mer over cap 8th, chronic health issues, skin etc;

sun-mer-sat cap mathematical-statistical and negotiation skills;
good at event management; orthopedics;

sun 8th able to cope with major challenges;
sun enemy saturnine sign, chronic health issues,
urological, heart, stomach etc;

sat lord 9th for luck over own cap 7th quadrant,

growth-riches through mass supervision,
public admin, administrative research, contracts management;
sat elevated aspect libra 5th supportive of luck-edu-position;
sat as lord 9th settling at 36+

currently sat 2.5yrs transit natal sat own cap 7th,
time for major decisions in life, impacting next 30 yrs;

venus lord 5th over 7th, marrying a person of fond choice;

moon debilated scorpio 5th,
research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;
natal jup trine moon-scorpio/6th house protective of health-employment;
jup now transit moon-scorpio/6th; wear pearl for moon over pendant;

mars aspect own scorpio 6th, protective of health-employment;
able to overcome opponents/competition
;

mars own aries 11th,
gains through technology-mechanics;

mars debilated aspect over cancer 2nd affecting family-finances;
moon lord 2nd debilated scorpio 5th, urological-circulatory issues;

mars aspect own scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-position;

ketu separative node transit acq 9th tending to distant lands;

natal ketu virgo 4th, hyper-critical, good for audit-quality roles;
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-intestinal-hips etc etc

rahu NNode pisces 10th, seeking sensitivity in life,
wanting to soar in life, but rahu the loner pisces;

sag 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;
sat-venus inimical sag, abdominal-kidney stone issues etc;

jup taurus 12th, aptitude for
hotel management, cuisine, dentistry, international banking, advisory roles;

do ack, look forward to salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans,
hope find the reading effort helpful.

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Was too lazy to read any of people's comments but 8th House is an extremely tough planet. The toughest behind the 12th House I'd say.

My Sun, Mercury and South Node are in the 8th House. Rapid changes, from one day to the next, unexpected. One extreme to the next. Being on cloud nine for a few years, then suddenly you're in Hell and everything changes. It's almost unbelievable. I equate it to living in a house made out of straw or something, and then it gets completely destroyed by thunder and you have to rebuild all over again, but this time with bricks so it never breaks again. It's like starting over with nothing... And making sure that when you do start over, the past doesn't repeat itself. 8th House is a very nasty, crazy House. It does give you kind of like a psychic energy, having a "feeling" that something will happen before it does, it make you read people extremely well, etc but the worst part about it is the unexpected changes and transformations. And it's like you have no choice, you either go on and fight or kill yourself. Rags to riches or riches to rags.

Misssfortune

Was too lazy to read any of people's comments but 8th House is an extremely tough planet. The toughest behind the 12th House I'd say.

My Sun, Mercury and South Node are in the 8th House. Rapid changes, from one day to the next, unexpected. One extreme to the next. Being on cloud nine for a few years, then suddenly you're in Hell and everything changes. It's almost unbelievable. I equate it to living in a house made out of straw or something, and then it gets completely destroyed by thunder and you have to rebuild all over again, but this time with bricks so it never breaks again. It's like starting over with nothing... And making sure that when you do start over, the past doesn't repeat itself. 8th House is a very nasty, crazy House. It does give you kind of like a psychic energy, having a "feeling" that something will happen before it does, it make you read people extremely well, etc but the worst part about it is the unexpected changes and transformations. And it's like you have no choice, you either go on and fight or kill yourself. Rags to riches or riches to rags.

yeaahh seems like that like my life pushes me to live those kind of situations or challenges buy i always recover, i totally feel like that like if i dont fight back life passes me by i feel much more a scorpio that capricorn its juts that i have no characteristics of being a capricorn but i was born with that sun sign😆😆

GeminiSun

yeaahh seems like that like my life pushes me to live those kind of situations or challenges buy i always recover, i totally feel like that like if i dont fight back life passes me by i feel much more a scorpio that capricorn its juts that i have no characteristics of being a capricorn but i was born with that sun sign😆😆
I feel you! I have a lot of Scorpio energy in my chart. It's tough as hell. But I feel like people like us will be happier as we get older and more experienced in life. I think you'll be fine, don't worry about it. Tough people don't get easy lessons. :innocent: