What signifies a naturally funny person?

AppLeo

Acting abilities? Thalia is indication of actors. :biggrin:

OMG I'm starting to wonder if I should try and make it in hollywood LOL. I have a Leo Sun for dramatic flare, and neptune in the first house opposing my Leo sun (gives me the chameleon acting ability) and then the thalia ofc.

chris10

OMG I'm starting to wonder if I should try and make it in hollywood LOL. I have a Leo Sun for dramatic flare, and neptune in the first house opposing my Leo sun (gives me the chameleon acting ability) and then the thalia ofc.
Can you sign me an autograph before you become famous and forget about us poor members here on AW? :biggrin::kissing:

AppLeo

Can you sign me an autograph before you become famous and forget about us poor members here on AW? :biggrin::kissing:

Yeah! No problem. Let me just get my pen out.

Okay...

Here you go!!! :love:

92e3ba62-7616-462d-8fb7-70a0a655b448.jpg

theV

Uranus/Moon connections are often indicators of comedic talents, imo. But I suppose it depends upon which kind of comedy. Satire is different than broad, slip on banana peels, type humor. And political satire is different still.

My husband has been a comedy writer , emmy nominated, for 30+ years. He has Mercury ,Stationary Retro, in Aries in the 12th. It is conjunct the Sun and opposed Saturn/Neptune and squares Moon conjunct Uranus in the third.

I agree with what you wrote. I study Harmonic astrology; harmonic birth charts. I found that skillful, recognized actors of the industry have Sun Uranus connection in their harmonic/natal birth chart . either the natal sun conjunct Harmonic Uranus or Harmonic sun conjunct or opposite Natal Uranus. Prestigious actors such as Merly Streepe, Anthony Hopkins, Cate Blanchette, Mark Ruffalo share the Sun/Uranus aspect in Harmonic/Natal comparison.

I think it has to do with Uranus being the higher octave of Mercury. Mercury is the shape shifter, the ability to mimic others through analyzing their manners (Virgo/Gemini) and act like them through controlling the motor skills, face (Gemini/Virgo). Mercurial type have extraordinary control over their motor skills, their body, their face. Tatiana Maslany who plays eight clones has Mercury conjunct Her Sun she is really skilled with her mannerism. Uranus being higher octave of mercury, double that ability. it makes someone eccentric, genius, hilarious, comedic. Rapaul the drag queen has Sun conjunct uranus in the Harmonic/Natal

theV

LOL :biggrin: I would like to see the whole chart. Maybe you have Sun/Uranus Harmonic/Natal I talked about.

theV

My favorite comedians are Kristen Wiig and Stephen Colbert.

That would be H5 and H11. There's a flow between them, where the observer (H11) provides a mirror for the entertainer (H5), and the entertainer gives the observer something to watch and react to, which in turn affects the entertainer. They need each other. The H11s may not say anything, but the H5s know they're out there, watching and listening. A true artist is both H5 and H11.
House 11 is ruled by Mercury/Gemini, my Mercury is in the third house in Libra. The fifth house is ruled by Jupiter/Sagittarius, the Moon conjunct Jupiter in the 5th house. Moon and Jupiter sextile Mercury and trine Ascendant. And Mercury sextile Asc. Asc in leo dramatic and attention seeker.

My dream was to become an actor. I guess I'm not fluid and rather stiff to become an actor, but I still dream about it but it is not an actual goal.

picture.php

theV

Without going to Harmonic, your chart have indication of acting talent. Moon/Mercury which I also have donates childlike imagination, storyteller, voice actors, "and Mercury/Moon serves comedians very well, since much comedy is based on truthful observations of everyday human habits" this is from darkastarstrology article. Moon/Mercury are also childlike and naive like Alice in wonderland since both of the Moon and Mercury represents youth and naivety. I get harassed for talking to much about my emotions-I haveMoon/Mercury aspect. Moon/Mercury is a bonus for actors since it denote reading abilities and storytelling.

5th house is ruled by Mercury which is great too since Mercury also deals with acting and the 5th house about creativity. Mercury as we said is the trickster, shape shifter, is conjunct Moon/Node and adds to that Thalia and that is extra points. We have Moon/Mercury- Comedian/storyteller- adds to that Thalia- asteroid of actors and comedians- and 5th house ruled by Mercury.

Pluto square this combo might get you attracted to dark humor, or interest in story of violence, crime, horror or sexual themed story. The devouring mother archetype is strong, but that's not our topic. Pluto square Moon makes you private with deep emotions that need to be let out as creative force such as in acting or singing. Pluto/Moon are dramatic. So I think it means attraction to dark type of role, maybe the villains even. Or you could have cynical, dark humor. If you are repressing your emotions, your acting ability might not be let out. You will not be able to tap to those raw emotions (moon) since you don't deal with your deep fears and anxiety (pluto) which make you stiff.

Your chart is leaning to the dark side, do you consider yourself as a dark person :ninja:?

AppLeo

Without going to Harmonic, your chart have indication of acting talent. Moon/Mercury which I also have donates childlike imagination, storyteller, voice actors, "and Mercury/Moon serves comedians very well, since much comedy is based on truthful observations of everyday human habits" this is from darkastarstrology article. Moon/Mercury are also childlike and naive like Alice in wonderland since both of the Moon and Mercury represents youth and naivety. I get harassed for talking to much about my emotions-I haveMoon/Mercury aspect. Moon/Mercury is a bonus for actors since it denote reading abilities and storytelling.

5th house is ruled by Mercury which is great too since Mercury also deals with acting and the 5th house about creativity. Mercury as we said is the trickster, shape shifter, is conjunct Moon/Node and adds to that Thalia and that is extra points. We have Moon/Mercury- Comedian/storyteller- adds to that Thalia- asteroid of actors and comedians- and 5th house ruled by Mercury.

Pluto square this combo might get you attracted to dark humor, or interest in story of violence, crime, horror or sexual themed story. The devouring mother archetype is strong, but that's not our topic. Pluto square Moon makes you private with deep emotions that need to be let out as creative force such as in acting or singing. Pluto/Moon are dramatic. So I think it means attraction to dark type of role, maybe the villains even. Or you could have cynical, dark humor. If you are repressing your emotions, your acting ability might not be let out. You will not be able to tap to those raw emotions (moon) since you don't deal with your deep fears and anxiety (pluto) which make you stiff.

Your chart is leaning to the dark side, do you consider yourself as a dark person :ninja:?

I freaking love that interpretation. And I think I'm a dark person; a lot of people see me as dark. I love rainy days, heavy music, being alone.. but in a happy way. I'm a happy dark person :w00t:

theV

I freaking love that interpretation. And I think I'm a dark person; a lot of people see me as dark. I love rainy days, heavy music, being alone.. but in a happy way. I'm a happy dark person :w00t:

You made me happy :smile:. Running your Harmonic chart the duad and the numerological chart 2+5= 7 and making connection to your chart, there are indications of someone dark. Harmonics are bit of advanced.

Your eighth house is packed in the harmonic, you have a harmonic pluto rising, Harmonic sun conjunct saturn moving to 4th house private person/possibly father issues. Sun opposite Neptune/Chiron wounded of absent father, unreliable parent, possibly dead, lost dreams, hyper sensitivity,
Harmonic Mercury conjunct Uranus= eccentric, genius, comedian.

daddy issues possibly? :unsure:

Attachments

• applea.jpg
    applea.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 30

AppLeo

You made me happy :smile:. Running your Harmonic chart the duad and the numerological chart 2+5= 7 and making connection to your chart, there are indications of someone dark. Harmonics are bit of advanced.

Your eighth house is packed in the harmonic, you have a harmonic pluto rising, Harmonic sun conjunct saturn moving to 4th house private person/possibly father issues. Sun opposite Neptune/Chiron wounded of absent father, unreliable parent, possibly dead, lost dreams, hyper sensitivity,
Harmonic Mercury conjunct Uranus= eccentric, genius, comedian.

daddy issues possibly? :unsure:

See, I've never really known about harmonic charts before! I really wanna learn about those now! Because that's super accurate. Literally everything. Def daddy issues lol. My Dad has his Chiron conjunct Sun and it's pretty sad :sad:

Love the Mercury conjunct Uranus

theV

See, I've never really known about harmonic charts before! I really wanna learn about those now! Because that's super accurate. Literally everything. Def daddy issues lol. My Dad has his Chiron conjunct Sun and it's pretty sad :sad:

Love the Mercury conjunct Uranus

Alice Portman inspired me to dig deep in the field of Harmonic Astrology. She has site where she explores Harmonic astrology. The 12th Harmonic is considered most important because it was used by ancient astrologer. Vedic emphasizes on Harmonic.

I came up with theory of 12th harmonic + numerological chart (the birth day) + the natal chart to explore the psyche of individual.

this two articles I wrote about Harmonics, they are messy I have to say. I didn't what I was writing lol.

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/duad12th-harmonic-charts-interpretation/

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/the-12th-harmonic-your-secondary-self/

AppLeo

Alice Portman inspired me to dig deep in the field of Harmonic Astrology. She has site where she explores Harmonic astrology. The 12th Harmonic is considered most important because it was used by ancient astrologer. Vedic emphasizes on Harmonic.

I came up with theory of 12th harmonic + numerological chart (the birth day) + the natal chart to explore the psyche of individual.

this two articles I wrote about Harmonics, they are messy I have to say. I didn't what I was writing lol.

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/duad12th-harmonic-charts-interpretation/

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/the-12th-harmonic-your-secondary-self/

Awesome!! I will check those out because this is really cool. It's like looking at my natal chart for the first time again. More things to discover about myself.

Kitchy

Banned

you are absolutely brilliant! lol.

theV

you are absolutely brilliant! lol.

Ok, thank you. And I don't think so. I only revived what was already used by ancient astrologer. It was arrogant to say "I came up with" it is a stupid sentence,excuse me for it. Even astrologer like Alice already used the 12th harmonic and numerology. She was a member here. Her site:

http://aliceportman.com/

Last edited:

Claire19

OMG I'm starting to wonder if I should try and make it in hollywood LOL. I have a Leo Sun for dramatic flare, and neptune in the first house opposing my Leo sun (gives me the chameleon acting ability) and then the thalia ofc.[/Q

You need to post your whole chart. You can anonymise it and I would recommend that. We have to look at your 10th house of career, 6th house of everyday work and the 2nd for personal income. The 5th house is also involved for performing arts.

AppLeo

OMG I'm starting to wonder if I should try and make it in hollywood LOL. I have a Leo Sun for dramatic flare, and neptune in the first house opposing my Leo sun (gives me the chameleon acting ability) and then the thalia ofc.[/Q

You need to post your whole chart. You can anonymise it and I would recommend that. We have to look at your 10th house of career, 6th house of everyday work and the 2nd for personal income. The 5th house is also involved for performing arts.

What do you mean?? I have posted it.

http://prntscr.com/bqz2rx here it is again :3

Last edited: