Paris Attack Friday the 13th, 2015

MentalMercury

Shame TOB is unknown as the moon makes some interesting moves there, 6 degrees either way makes it in tight aspects to either (square) Uranus/Mercury or (trine) Saturn/Sun.
The hard aspect to Uranus/Mercury gives an active conflict between the spiritual emotional needs and the sudden change in philosophy combined with changing mind/going back to philosophy. The soft aspect gives the good relationship with family and roots. In the middle, it just adds more stress to this emotional conflict.

JUPITERASC

This is interesting for us!
The french just gave a press conference and told the date of birth of the terrorist which exploded at 21:20 which was the start of this drama.

Date of birth 21 november 1985 in Courcouronnes, France, time unknown.

Second terrorist "identified' by his Syrian passport was mmentioned as a birth in september 1990 in Syria. But this might be a fake ID.
According to French police, the passport was found near the suicide bomber
Since it was not physically on their person, it is possible that is did not belong to them :smile:

Questions to ask include:

Who found the passport?
What condition is the passport in?
Could the passport have survived in the conditions to which it was supposedly exposed?

also
Perhaps the passport was planted by a third party

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

Since the passport wasn't found on his person? ??

He blew himself up.

of course it wasn't found on his person
.:smile:
And thoughtfully carefully placed the fragile paper passport safely nearby
so the passport would establish his identity :smile:

however
the terrorist was blown to bits

Dubyadude1986

And thoughtfully carefully placed the fragile paper passport safely nearby
so the passport would establish his identity :smile:

however
the terrorist was blown to bits

I've been looking everywhere, I don't see a report of that anymore.

I take it if they show the passport with burn marks, that it won't mean very much because it will just have been tampered with....

That's the paranoia option on that development if they show it.

katydid

I've been looking everywhere, I don't see a report of that anymore.

I take it if they show the passport with burn marks, that it won't mean very much because it will just have been tampered with....

That's the paranoia option on that development if they show it.

So are 'passports' a Jupiter/ninth house matter?

Very interesting article on the passport issue:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pa...ite-came-through-greece-official-says-n463526

NEWS PARIS TERROR ATTACKS NOV 14 2015, 7:05 PM ET
Passport Found at Attack Site Came Through Greece, Official Says

A French official close to the investigation told NBC News that a Syrian passport was found on one of the attacker's bodies, but could not confirm that the attacker was the passport holder. A black market for Syrian passports is booming: Migrants looking to flee the nation's civil war sometimes turn to forgery to escape.

{ Could Neptune in the ninth, in Pisces, Square Saturn in Sag, indicate the fraudulent passports?}

Officials are particularly concerned about refugees using falsified documents and stolen blank passports. ISIS acquired a virtually unlimited supply of blank passports when it took over large swaths of Iraq and Syria in the summer of 2014, the official said.

Last edited:

MentalMercury

Do any of you know how hard it is to destroy a passport?
I swam with it in seas, dropped it into a BBQ by accident and a week lter in a camp fire, carried it around in the smallest pocket of a jeans. And customs still accepted it as a valid piece of **** stating my identity...
Although at one border the customs officer gave me some real aggro about ruining official government papers which apparently is a crime in some countries? I applied for a new one when I got back...

ashriia

I have been examining the natal chart of the terrorist a bit more. As in my first study of it, I was looking at what was going on with this guy to carry out such violence + what triggered the violence ..as in what brought it about for that date. But then I started thinking in regard to transits/eclipses also showing his death.

Going to share some of my observations because they haven't been mentioned in regard to the chart yet.

It's easily seen that he was going through his Saturn return, he also has a very difficult sun/saturn aspect. There was also mental instability show in the chart as well. (moon sq nept. moon sq uranus. and uranus/merc conjunct.) So we have someone that was mentally/emotionally unstable with likely poor self esteem(sun/saturn). Not so uncommon.. but add to that the nodal axis having lilith on one end, and pluto on the other! That in general is a very dark configuration, and IMO where the root of the trouble lied.

My thoughts on what triggered events for that date - The new moon on November 11th, 2015 was at 19 degrees scorpio and was exactly to the degree opposite Lilith at 19deg in his chart. Which I found interesting, not surprising either. As most killers of this magnitude have very strong lilith/pluto/uranus configurations involving the nodes.

The whole thing is just so sad. I can't even read about it anymore.:sad:

MentalMercury

Actually, the complete process of his radicalisation can be followed through the chart. Since 2004 he went on the criminal path and scored 8 convictions up untill 2010. Then he was marked as a radical muslim by police. in 2013/2014 he was couple of months in Syria.

Following the progressed moon underlines this path to destruction.

ashriia

Actually, the complete process of his radicalisation can be followed through the chart. Since 2004 he went on the criminal path and scored 8 convictions up untill 2010. Then he was marked as a radical muslim by police. in 2013/2014 he was couple of months in Syria.

Following the progressed moon underlines this path to destruction.

How would you follow the progressed moon, as it's going to be incorrect if you pull up a prog chart? Since the houses are incorrect in the natal chart.

Have you rectified the chart, based on death?

MentalMercury

No...but as I stated earlier about the position of the moon, it can go either way. Funny thing is, they both lead to the same result in the end: death.

ashriia

No...but as I stated earlier about the position of the moon, it can go either way. Funny thing is, they both lead to the same result in the end: death.

I was curious so had to take a look at what you are talking about.

I pulled up a progressed chart for Nov 13th using a noon chart. And what I'm seeing to indicate his violent death - Pluto conjunct Mars conjunct SN opposite prog moon & NN. I'm thinking that this configuration would have had to be square the ascendant? Or square the IC?

Uploaded chart, for anyone also interested in taking a look.

Attachments

• terrorist death.jpg
    terrorist death.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 29

MentalMercury

I believe in cause and effect. This guy was born, raised, confronted with the outer world, thought about it, derailed and died as a result of his beliefs. That is a process of 29 years in this case. It is not as if these terrorists decide to go kill people when they get up in the morning just because they have a bad hair day or it's monday!

His chart has a concentration of planets in 2 signs, house placement unknown. The progressed moon (give or take 6 degrees = 6 months either way) ticks off all of these planets in passing. It is known he turned crimnal in 2003, the P moon was in Libra then about to conjunct all these planets. The P sun was also ready to conjunct Uranus later that year.

In 2010 he was officially declared a 'radicalized muslim' and tracked by police. His P sun was squaring natal moon, and P moon was conjuncting natal Jupiter at that time.

Unfortunately his TOB is unknown...

Marinka

In 2010 he was officially declared a 'radicalized muslim' and tracked by police. His P sun was squaring natal moon, and P moon was conjuncting natal Jupiter at that time.

Unfortunately his TOB is unknown...

The natal moon position is not determined as TOB is unknown and therefore, the Progressed Sun square Moon could be +/- 6 years from 2010. With that, just the Progressed moon conjuncting natal Jupiter would not be enough (IMO) to identify a "terrorist".

MentalMercury

The natal moon position is not determined as TOB is unknown and therefore, the Progressed Sun square Moon could be +/- 6 years from 2010. With that, just the Progressed moon conjuncting natal Jupiter would not be enough (IMO) to identify a "terrorist".

As far as I know the progressed moon travels at a rate of roughly 1 degree per month, depending on TOB. Which is unknown of course.

craft94

On a more obvious note, Mercury conjunct Uranus = radical politics. In the sign of Sagittarius, this could indicate a religious radical. The moon in Pisces could represent martyrdom.