Paris Attack Friday the 13th, 2015

Inline

Last edited:

MentalMercury

Isn't this a horary chart?

so, if someone else in Paris oblivious of the attacks at that time asked the question 'will my live come back to me' she/he'd produced the same chart...

JUPITERASC

Isn't this a horary chart?
It is not an horary chart - it is an EVENT chart :smile:

so, if someone else in Paris oblivious of the attacks at that time asked the question
'will my live come back to me' she/he'd produced the same chart...
also
IF millions of people in Paris oblivious of the attacks at that time
asked "Is this a good time to invest in gold?"
or
"Where is my dog?"
or
multiple other questions at precisely the same time
then all would have produced the same HORARY chart

ashriia

This level of violence, in my opinion, could only be carried out by a young person/persons.

Is it possible that this event chart could be connected with the mass killings at the music show? Wouldn't that fall within the realms of Libra/Mars/Venus as well? Bear in mind I know very little about discerning event charts, but just curious if it's possible.

It is interesting how the news have already rounded up the time of the first attack from 9.17pm to 9.20pm, but left the other attacks' times exactly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-attacks-left-127-people-100-injured.html

edit to add:
What is also worth noting about the event chart (for 9.17pm) is the Pisces MC - indicating a religious order or rite, with ruler Jupiter in Virgo - while Virgo IC conjoined the bomb (Mars/NN) gives an indication of the attacker suggesting a young person or a virgin, maybe? And the Lib Venus conjoined Mars, a girl perhaps?

MentalMercury

@ashriia
Funny that you mention this.
Pluto was Scorpio from 1985-1995, making this generation between 20-30 yrs old...exactly the age group of these terrorists.

They are taking violence to a whole new level...

ashriia

Indeed, to epic proportions.

I was thinking last night of the kind of utter rot(sewage/pluto) that would need to exist in someone to be able to kill 100+ people, one by one. Last I heard it was 2/3 people that killed 100 people! Haven't read the news yet today..

Dubyadude1986

@ashriia
Funny that you mention this.
Pluto was Scorpio from 1985-1995, making this generation between 20-30 yrs old...exactly the age group of these terrorists.

Not all of us but this is an extremely aggressive generation. I agree

The same placement seems to work well for stopping or fighting people that commit this type of violence also.

There's always a silver lining.

Kitchy

Banned
Here is the event chart for the first bomb going off in the stadium in Paris on Friday the 13th, November 2015 at 9.17pm.
First we must determine the validitiy of the chart by checking the infomation in the chart against the facts we know...

Hello -

The Event is the initial non-destructive bombing at the German-France soccer game. The German's bombarded France in WWII and America saved France. France will expect this from America again. Saturn rules "other" America and Saturn in 11th house of event.

The real bombardments took place outside of this location - the ones resulting in deaths. In localized 'neighborhoods" This means that someone in French intelligence knew of this. Uranus in 10th of France - public entity bent on destruction - quincunx to day to day 'media'. Not a friend nor foe, but one who benefits either way.

Jupiter in 3rd of French bombings. A foreigner with ties to media and local parisian day to day life. The mastermind. An inside job by someone the french people know well on daily level.

MentalMercury

Not all of us but this is an extremely aggressive generation. I agree

The same placement seems to work well for stopping or fighting people that commit this type of violence also.

There's always a silver lining.

Pluto in Scorpio is intense with an added extreme intensity. Both are often associated with violence. But it is also deep, transforming, pentrating, manipulation, secret, powerful emotions.
When that silver lining appears, we might need sunglasses as it wil hurt our eyes? :innocent:

Dubyadude1986

Pluto in Scorpio is intense with an added extreme intensity. Both are often associated with violence. But it is also deep, transforming, pentrating, manipulation, secret, powerful emotions.
When that silver lining appears, we might need sunglasses as it wil hurt our eyes? :innocent:

Yeah, I just think it is crazy that pluto in scorpios are fighting other pluto scorpios.

katydid

A very revealing picture is painted by the tight planetary yod, or 'Finger of Fate', pointing to the 10th house Uranus in Aries. Uranus rules an 'intercepted' Aquarius, 'hidden' in the 7th house of open enemies.

Uranus in Aries in the 10th represents sudden acts of anarchy committed by young males, rabidly against the government.

MentalMercury

This is interesting for us!
The french just gave a press conference and told the date of birth of the terrorist which exploded at 21:20 which was the start of this drama.

Date of birth 21 november 1985 in Courcouronnes, France, time unknown.

Second terrorist "identified' by his Syrian passport was mmentioned as a birth in september 1990 in Syria. But this might be a fake ID.

katydid

A very revealing picture is painted by the tight planetary yod, or 'Finger of Fate', pointing to the 10th house Uranus in Aries. Uranus rules an 'intercepted' Aquarius, 'hidden' in the 7th house of open enemies.

Uranus in Aries in the 10th represents sudden acts of anarchy committed by young males, rabidly against the government.

I just saw the post above about one of the terrorists birthdate. Very interesting that his Uranus is 17 Sag. It fits snugly into the Finger of Fate by trining the Uranus in Aries in the 10th. Aiding and abetting with philosophical support and fiery actions.

His natal Mars is approximtely 15 Libra, applying to an opposition to the Uranus in Aries, the Finger of the Yod, in the Event chart.

ashriia

Attachments

• terrorist natal.jpg
    terrorist natal.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 42

ashriia

Since the time is unknown.. I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith was much closer to the nodal axis. There was a conversation awhile ago on this forum having to do with serial killers and those that commit murder. One astrologer noted that its is quite a common occurrence for lilith to be conjunct the nodal axis. And it seems to be a feature in this natal chart as well.

MentalMercury

Since the time is unknown.. I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith was much closer to the nodal axis. There was a conversation awhile ago on this forum having to do with serial killers and those that commit murder. One astrologer noted that its is quite a common occurrence for lilith to be conjunct the nodal axis. And it seems to be a feature in this natal chart as well.

Lilith isn't that fast during the day...