Mars, the Bringer of War: What It Means In Your Chart

I dont know who you're referring to, but if it's me pointing out to astrologer50 that her Mars in 5th shows a potential for one who likes fights, I'm not attacking her thru her aspects. Before I knew that, I could already see it!

But it's ok, hopefully astrologer50 can learn something about herself, and it may save her some trouble some day. As for me, I'm already aware of my faults, I have quite a temper, and I cant resist a good fight or debate myself. What ppl see in themselves, they can see in others.

Also, there's also the law of karma here. Astrologer50 and I had a bit of history b4 this, some unfinished business, so to speak, and hopefully we can move forward with a better understanding of each other. I use Astrology is there to clarify things, not to attack.

sorry, I really was NOT refering to you. I have been on the dodgy end of rabbid astro-attack on these forums and it can be infuriating. Well, at least this is shaping up to be a proper mars fueled thread, swords swashbuckling et al!

Rebel Uranian

I say that Mars is a release of energy and nothing more. It's the first planet away from Earth (except sometimes the Moon.) Taurus likes to hold onto stuff, so Mars is not normally happy there, and Libra likes to make compromises, so Mars is not normally happy there. With Mars in Aries, energy is released into new beginnings and will not yield. With Mars in Scorpio, energy is released into the abyss of death and transformation. With Mars in Capricorn, energy is released into work, industry, and restraint. I'd like to point out that Mars is nocturnal and Venus is diurnal even though Mars is masculine/Fire and Venus is feminine/Earth.

RaptInReverie

A lot of people here are in denail of their "dark" traits. I embrace my abrasive and rough Mars in Gemini. My personality isn't some fluff ball, everything is sweet and nice picnic in the park.

divine g

Banned
Yes, embrace who you are. I think the whole outcome of this thread proved your point. Mars, as the bringer of war, certainly brought it today.

And my progressed Moon just entered Aries today, so that's why this makes it even more refreshing for me. The past 2 years my Pisces Moon had to fight alot of temptations to fight, and retreat. Another thing not discussed here is, Aries is a cardinal sign, which sets things in motion. Mars kicks off the whole Zodiac cycle. Even the word "kick" implies martial, aggressive energy, so, you're on point with your understanding of Mars. And great title for a thread.

Can you post your natal chart for us to look at?

Last edited:

RaptInReverie

Yes, embrace who you are. I think the whole outcome of this thread proved your point. Mars, as the bringer of war, certainly brought it today.

And my progressed Moon just entered Aries today, so that's why this makes it even more refreshing for me. The past 2 years my Pisces Moon had to fight alot of temptations to fight, and retreat.

Can you post your natal chart for us to look at?

Sure, hold on a sec...

RaptInReverie

picture.php

rulerships and natal aspects are NOT the same as *Declinations* and I don't have to prove my style of responding to members you to or anyone. Do NOT make this personal, keep it astrological or moderators will probably intervene.....

Sorry but you DO have a declination aspect which operates like an opposition!! FACT

To further explain the important od Declinations/parallels try here

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=331204&postcount=25
although this matter is concerning rectification, he makes some good valid points on declinations

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27800&highlight=parallels

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36573&highlight=parallels
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41034&highlight=parallels

Attachments

• RIR.gif
    RIR.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 18
  • RIR parallels.pdf
    74.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Love2Know

I go from fluff ball to hate kitten pretty fast ::::::::::: Then people go Ohh you are scary and I feel bad so I act nice again. Unless it's family or bf then I stay upset way too long.

divine g

Banned
RIR You definitely represent the intensity of your Pluto in Scorpio Generation. I think your Mars placement is actually secondary to that Pluto in the 3rd house, which lends extreme passionate and intensity to the way you communicate. This probably has a lot with what you learned and experienced in school and childhood..

I also have Pluto in my 3rd, that's why I can relate!

Man, don't mess with Virgo right now (or for the next 9 months). Not to be triffled with!!!!!!!!!!!!!pft!
Thank you for your pov RIR...really refreshing!

RaptInReverie

RIR You definitely represent the intensity of your Pluto in Scorpio Generation. I think your Mars placement is actually secondary to that Pluto in the 3rd house, which lends extreme passionate and intensity to the way you communicate. This probably has a lot with what you learned and experienced in school and childhood..

I also have Pluto in my 3rd, that's why I can relate!

Haha, let's not even get started on Pluto. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars, according to some.

divine g

Banned
Haha, let's not even get started on Pluto. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars, according to some.

Yeah I was just gonna add that. So it kind of echoes your Mars in Gemini, Pluto being in Mercury's 3rd house and all. I think we have very similar communication styles. Kind of intense and in your face lol. That's def Pluto in 3rd.