Answer To That 1 Question - Which is Better Horary Or Tarot

saini

I would reconsider. Dr. Farr, in my opinion, is very knowledgable. Take the time that you gave the other astrologer.

High respect to Dr. Farr too. Sorry, I missed mentioning his name as the experts on the Domain of Horary in my earlier reply.

But, my problem is something else here. I can not pin-point a date / time when I really need the answer. The girl I am referring to is getting married to someone else probably on the 18th of March. And, every passing day is killing me.

And, with each passing day, I get a feeling that my urge to get an answer increases.

saini

Then the answer (by this Tarot spread) to your question is YES, a relationship will eventually actualize involving the querent and the person asked about.

Dr. Farr,

I got that Tarot Reading on a website that offers free Tarot Reading. I was really amazed at the outcome.

But, at the end of the day.... it was a free offering.

I have never got a professional astrologer do a paid Tarot Reading for me.

dr. farr

High respect to Dr. Farr too. Sorry, I missed mentioning his name as the experts on the Domain of Horary in my earlier reply.

But, my problem is something else here. I can not pin-point a date / time when I really need the answer. The girl I am referring to is getting married to someone else probably on the 18th of March. And, every passing day is killing me.

And, with each passing day, I get a feeling that my urge to get an answer increases.

But over TIME, she might get divorced or she might become widowed-the issue is one of years in this matter, not of weeks or even months.

saini

But over TIME, she might get divorced or she might become widowed-the issue is one of years in this matter, not of weeks or even months.

Dr. Farr,

I have sent you a Private Message.

Can you do a paid Tarot Reading for me, please ?

I am in a real confused state of mind.

I really need your help.

saini

Dr. Farr,

I created a Horary chart for the moment. It is attached.

My Question - Will she come into my life forever, as my second wife. And, by when ?

Can you please do a Horary as well as Magic 8 ball.

Please.

Attachments

• Saini - 10.31 AM - Will she come into my life forever as my second wife.jpg
    Saini - 10.31 AM - Will she come into my life forever as my second wife.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

I'll use the Part of Marriage (ascendant+7th house-Venus) for a specific indication:

By Ankara Horary:
-querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus significator
-quesited (the woman) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars significator
-Part of Marriage @11 Capricorn = Saturn signifcator
: Moon in querent's 1st house, in its exaltation = +2 testimonies
: POM sginficator Saturn is in 8th whole sign house = -1 testimony
: Venus flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony
: Venus flows toward Mars (+), but in its detriment in Aries (-) and in the querent's 12th whole sign house (-) = net -1 testimony
: Mars flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony
: Moon flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony

Totals:
+ = 2 testimonies
- = 5 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies
Answer: no (within the time parameter of this horary, which is based on the ascending sign and the sign of the POM: time parameter = from 8 months to 27 months following the date this question was asked)

Magic 8 Ball Astro-divination:
-significator = Part of Marriage = Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer by the Magic 8 Ball (time parameter here would be that of Capricorn, holding the Part of Marriage, which = a maximum for 27 months)

(Note: the horary and Magic 8 Ball answers conflict with the answer suggested by the Tarot spread, above, at least over the next 8 to 27 months)

saini

I'll use the Part of Marriage (ascendant+7th house-Venus) for a specific indication:

By Ankara Horary:
-querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus significator
-quesited (the woman) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars significator
-Part of Marriage @11 Capricorn = Saturn signifcator
: Moon in querent's 1st house, in its exaltation = +2 testimonies
: POM sginficator Saturn is in 8th whole sign house = -1 testimony
: Venus flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony
: Venus flows toward Mars (+), but in its detriment in Aries (-) and in the querent's 12th whole sign house (-) = net -1 testimony
: Mars flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony
: Moon flows away from POM and its significator Saturn = -1 testimony

Totals:
+ = 2 testimonies
- = 5 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies
Answer: no (within the time parameter of this horary, which is based on the ascending sign and the sign of the POM: time parameter = from 8 months to 27 months following the date this question was asked)

Magic 8 Ball Astro-divination:
-significator = Part of Marriage = Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer by the Magic 8 Ball (time parameter here would be that of Capricorn, holding the Part of Marriage, which = a maximum for 27 months)

(Note: the horary and Magic 8 Ball answers conflict with the answer suggested by the Tarot spread, above, at least over the next 8 to 27 months)

Dr. Farr,

Thanks a lot for the interpretation. I much appreciate your efforts.

But, I do not know why, my gut feeling still says that she will come into my life earlier.

The problem is she love me, but is getting married to another guy because of family pressure.

She belongs to a traditional Chinese family and is stuck with a lot of things. The biggest problem she is facing is, how to face her family and the boy's family if she says "NO" to the marriage.

She lives together with this other guy. They own a shop. The guy manages the shop while she works in some other company. They have bought a house together and pay the mortgage together.

And, the marriage date is fixed for 18th March, 2017.

I feel so depressed..... I am personally feeling that I am loosing it by the day.... just around 14 days left for the marriage.

saini

Here is the paid interpretation to the Horary Chart. Done by Mr. Dorje Kirsten. He cast the chart when he understood my question.

The Chart is attached, His interpretation is as below:-

"1.First from looking at the chart it is certain that you are very serious
about this matter. It is perhaps a matter you feel so strongly about that it
is almost life and death for you. (ruler of the first conjunct the part of
the 8th=matter of life and death).
That being said, I would like to ensure you that your life is good, well
worth living, no matter the outcome. Nothing is forever, and how strong your feelings are right now, it is the nature of the world that they will change in the future. If this woman is not to become your wife, it is because a better woman is coming to you in the future. Keep that in mind please.

2. You are fully in her heart, and she is in your heart.
(the ruler of the first, you, represented by Venus, is in the 7th, her,
represented by Mars.

3. You are a good, spiritual, creative, artistic poetic person with good
fortune in your life.
(Jupiter is conjunct the Asc. In the chart in the sign of Libra.)

4. There will not be a marriage between you and her.
(Venus is station retrograde, you, and Mars is direct moving out of sign,
her)

5. There is great passion in the situation for you.(the Moon is in the 8th house.)

6.There is sympathy between the two of you. (there is reception between Venus and Mars. We must consider though that your life path does not include marriage. Hidden affairs with her would be good and enriching to both of your souls. But she is not a good spirit for your long term wealth, good fortune and
success.

8. If you really strive, struggle, and create great disruption of your life
and hers, there is a small chance that you could over turn the will of fate
because Saturn is conjunct the star Aculeus, which represents success
through struggle, that would come in twelve months. But I really do not
recommend this course of action, as in the end both of you will be less
happy.

Conclusion:
I would highly recommend that you enjoy an affair if that opportunes itself,
but do not take her as a life partner. Do not put your mind on that goal.
Trying to do so will destabilize your life path and the good fortune you are
or will receive. While she may be very passionate and beautiful, she is not
a long term good luck charm for you. You should invoke a partner who will
help you continue to grow and find success during this life you have, and
let this woman be a deep passionate love for the moment, but not one that ends up being a shackle for you in the long term. I know that may be
difficult news within the moment, but it will certainly be the cause of your
future joy if you understand that there is good fortune awaiting you if you
fully live the passion of the moment with this woman, but do not try to make it forever like a diamond. Your perfect Diamond is coming."

This is from me:-

To be honest, there is still a ray of hope :-

8. If you really strive, struggle, and create great disruption of your life
and hers, there is a small chance that you could over turn the will of fate
because Saturn is conjunct the star Aculeus, which represents success
through struggle, that would come in twelve months. But I really do not
recommend this course of action, as in the end both of you will be less
happy.

To be honest, I am only praying and meditating. Coz, I know she will not be happy with me and I shall not be happy without her. We both agree that we both shall not have inner peace without having each other in our lives. I have accepted it long time back. She has accepted this recently (a couple of months back). But, says she cannot go against what has been decided by her family. And, she is in a very difficult situation right now as she would be all alone, and if she says NO to the marriage (her marriage has been arranged by her family to another person - 18th March, 2017), she would not be able to face her parents or the parents of the boy.

But, I still get a very strong feeling that this marriage would not happen. And, she would come back to my life.... as my second wife.

Attachments

• Chart By Dorje Kirsten.pdf
    127.5 KB · Views: 40

dr. farr

My delineations do not say "no forever"- only a "no" (or "not likely") for a period of time which could be as short as 8 months (but which might be as long as a bit over 2 years) Please note that 8 months to a couple of years is NOT an excessive amount of time in a matter such as this one (love and marraige under the very difficult circumstances your have described regarding this woman and you, in your above explanatory posts)

saini

My delineations do not say "no forever"- only a "no" (or "not likely") for a period of time which could be as short as 8 months (but which might be as long as a bit over 2 years) Please note that 8 months to a couple of years is NOT an excessive amount of time in a matter such as this one (love and marraige under the very difficult circumstances your have described regarding this woman and you, in your above explanatory posts)

Thanks, Dr. Farr.

The other part is that I am already married. And, going through a separation. And, separation in India is not that simple. It can take years to materialize. We do not have the concept of "Annulment of Marriage" in India.

I have asked this astrologer another question, which was also in my mind when I sent that request (will she get married to someone else in the month of March, 2017 - 18th March, 2017 to be precise), but I purposely re-phrased my question to "Will She come into my life forever as my wife", coz a few other astrologers had denied me interpretation for this particular question.... coz it involved a third party (not me, not the girl.... but a third person with whom I had not connection).

Let me check if he could interpret this from the same chart that he had cast (will she get married to someone else in the month of March, 2017 - 18th March, 2017 to be precise)

I am even fine in him taking this as a new consultation. But, then..... it is not good to do a new Horary Chart twisting the same in a different way.

I am not sure what would he reply back.

I am just waiting for his reply..... keeping my fingers crossed till that.

saini

Okie.... Dorje has agreed to help.

In his words....

"I can not look at it from the same chart. The rules i follow say one must look from the time the question was received and understood.

Saini I will look from right now and send a reply tomorrow".

He is now gonna look at the Horary Chart and would answer this question...

"Will She get married to that other Person - on 18th March, 2017", or as a matter of fact, will she get married to someone else in the month of March, 2017 or within the next 6 months".

I am expecting a reply tomorrow.