this relationship caused me a lot of pain. synastry & composite.

or1000

We've been in a romantic relationship but now its broken off. There's a lot of involvement still. What do you think about these charts in each person's view of one another?
And the activation of my personal natal chart deep unconsciousness --- it has a very like a very pluto/lilith feel to it. not only that, i'm wanting to know how to evolve from this.

Deleted charts***

Last edited:

Lacanthect

I'll take a shot at it. Disclaimer- I'm quite the novice at astrological interpretation, so I'll try to keep it simple for both our sakes.

You mention masculine and feminine energies in your relationship: am I correct in discerning the other person is more masculine in your relationship, while you're more feminine?

Cancer Sun pairing with an Aries Sun is certainly a pairing of opposites. And this person has a high concentration of planetary energy in Aries as well. Along with their strong 8th house energy activating your nearly empty 8th house, it seems to me that your relationship with this person is karmic, for the purposes of teaching you 8th house lessons in intimacy, and hopefully showing them how their actions and words affect someone they love, or profess to love.

I feel like your Scorpio Moon doesn't make your emotional situation any easier in regards to this relationship. You mention pain, and your moon's placement would explain that. Your Scorpio Moon intensity paired with their Pisces Moon & Jupiter would indicate deep emotions for both of you, and possibly amplify the confusion you both feel about your relationship. You mention you're abrasive with your words as well, I think because when you're speaking about this relationship, your feeling Moon in Scorpio doesn't let your sugar coat the pain this is causing you.

All in all, this seems to be a powerfully charged coupling, and certainly not without conflict or strife.

I really hope something from my reply helps, honestly I'm very close to having no idea what I'm doing when it comes to Astrology, that's why I'm here. However, I'm no stranger to a wounded heart, and I hope your situation works out.

or1000

I'll take a shot at it. Disclaimer- I'm quite the novice at astrological interpretation, so I'll try to keep it simple for both our sakes.

You mention masculine and feminine energies in your relationship: am I correct in discerning the other person is more masculine in your relationship, while you're more feminine?

Cancer Sun pairing with an Aries Sun is certainly a pairing of opposites. And this person has a high concentration of planetary energy in Aries as well. Along with their strong 8th house energy activating your nearly empty 8th house, it seems to me that your relationship with this person is karmic, for the purposes of teaching you 8th house lessons in intimacy, and hopefully showing them how their actions and words affect someone they love, or profess to love.

I feel like your Scorpio Moon doesn't make your emotional situation any easier in regards to this relationship. You mention pain, and your moon's placement would explain that. Your Scorpio Moon intensity paired with their Pisces Moon & Jupiter would indicate deep emotions for both of you, and possibly amplify the confusion you both feel about your relationship. You mention you're abrasive with your words as well, I think because when you're speaking about this relationship, your feeling Moon in Scorpio doesn't let your sugar coat the pain this is causing you.

All in all, this seems to be a powerfully charged coupling, and certainly not without conflict or strife.

I really hope something from my reply helps, honestly I'm very close to having no idea what I'm doing when it comes to Astrology, that's why I'm here. However, I'm no stranger to a wounded heart, and I hope your situation works out.

I was talking about the masculine and feminine in us both, as i'm aware high concentration of planetary energy in Aries in the other person, whereas I'm a Cancer on a central outlook.

approach to each other is very restricted sometimes. a lot of fear is attached.

my scorpio moon has a semi square to jupiter.

i wanted to get an understanding of how she experiences the 8th house concentration and jupiter expansion.

This is a karmic thing that I needed to go through to face some issues I had within myself. Could this be said for her?

i have wounded her in the past. she has a uranus conjunct venus, so in my opinion there's a lot of lightening bolt of impulsive behaviours in love and i don't exactly trust her.

Last edited: