Packed composite 12th house - Help :)

Hi guys!
A friend, that I have a crush on, and I have a stellium in the composite 12th house that includes uranus and neptune conjuncting venus and the ascendant. All of it looks worrisome lol but I keep in mind that I (the female) is older than him + we are from diff countries, and are an unconventional pair in our respective countries. I have just been trying to figure everything out, and I need help. If you can please look up our synastry, composite, and davison charts, and tell me what stands out for you, I'd be very grateful.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 27
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 32
  • davison.jpg
    davison.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 29

rahu

Banned
hi hajaracajou

my experiences has shown that 12th house venus/mars conjunction are always complicated. they are usually indicative a a relationship that is hidden from others what I call a back door relationship .theh midpoint composite makes this even more the case because the sun/Neptune,sun/Uranus,mercury,mercury/neptune and mercury/Uranus midpoints are all conjunct the venus/mars conjunction . this makes for a very sexual and electric connection but also insures the relationship will be hidden and hence with little chance of a serious connection developing.
rahu

darn :lol: Rahu you are amazing. Thank you so much for your reply. By the way there's one thing I noticed with this friendship is that it started when Saturn was conjunct the composite sun! and naturally it will conjunct all the remaining planets within the year. what should I expect?
Also should I expect this friendship/communication to end when Saturn conjuncts the composite ascendant? or can I expect that we'll be meeting in real life when it does? since ascendant rules our physical manifestation?
Thank you so much for your time!

rahu

Banned
darn :lol: Rahu you are amazing. Thank you so much for your reply. By the way there's one thing I noticed with this friendship is that it started when Saturn was conjunct the composite sun! and naturally it will conjunct all the remaining planets within the year. what should I expect?
Also should I expect this friendship/communication to end when Saturn conjuncts the composite ascendant? or can I expect that we'll be meeting in real life when it does? since ascendant rules our physical manifestation?
Thank you so much for your time!

unfortunately when Saturn passes through the 12th house, the limitations of Saturn are at their peak. I don't feel that this Saturn transit will facilitate the relationship at all. if anything it will retard further intimacy.
rahu

unfortunately when Saturn passes through the 12th house, the limitations of Saturn are at their peak. I don't feel that this Saturn transit will facilitate the relationship at all. if anything it will retard further intimacy.
rahu
oh :crying: thank you for your insight Rahu.

hi hajaracajou

my experiences has shown that 12th house venus/mars conjunction are always complicated. they are usually indicative a a relationship that is hidden from others what I call a back door relationship .theh midpoint composite makes this even more the case because the sun/Neptune,sun/Uranus,mercury,mercury/neptune and mercury/Uranus midpoints are all conjunct the venus/mars conjunction . this makes for a very sexual and electric connection but also insures the relationship will be hidden and hence with little chance of a serious connection developing.
rahu

Wow rahu, I’m so new here. This post is the first one I read 5 mins ago. I appreciated you, you really do know astrology and you share your knowledge sincerely. Congrats for that. I’ve read this post because I have stellium in my 12th house and I try to read about 12th house as many as I can.

This is all for now hehe :) hope you all a good day <3

Wow rahu, I’m so new here. This post is the first one I read 5 mins ago. I appreciated you, you really do know astrology and you share your knowledge sincerely. Congrats for that. I’ve read this post because I have stellium in my 12th house and I try to read about 12th house as many as I can.

This is all for now hehe :) hope you all a good day <3

oh wow. I'll barge in :D I have a 12th house stellium as well. Which planets does yours involve?

oh wow. I'll barge in :D I have a 12th house stellium as well. Which planets does yours involve?

I am a bit late for return, I know that haha 🙈 my planets are Neptune, mars, Venus and Uranus :) but half of them Capricorn half are Aquarius (25’ and 28’ cap mars+Neptune, 0’ and 6’ aqua Venus+Uranus)

Sorry for late answer 🙈🙈