Anyone feels so tired because of the eclipse reaching?

markus0509

I feel SOOOOOOOOOO tired......original Cancer rising but almost Leo rising after relocating to current location :sick:

Andrea_

Nope. I'm a Capricorn Sun, Ascendant, Mars and Mercury after all oO. Didn't know it's supposed to have "tiring" effects actually. I'm actually looking forward to it.

"This eclipse will affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 24 to 30 degrees of the fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius), and approximately zero to four degrees of the mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces) most significantly" according to Cafe Astrology.

Got none of those either. I only have a cluster of planets in 2 signs. Bring me something more powerful than a "simple" lunar eclipse please. Maybe those times when most transiting planets opposite your chart, or Pluto transiting all your planets and midpoints, 12th, 1st and 2nd Houses. Oh, amazing times.

Sorry for the total lack of "I feel you" on this :D Maybe something will be felt the closer we get to the date of the eclipse.

Last edited:

Night Sky

The Lunar Eclipse the other day really affected me, I always get affected physically by Lunar Eclipses. Bad digestion, lack of sleep, excess anxiety. Just about got over it by today. Full Moons don't affect me, though Lunar Eclipses get me every time.

This next Solar Eclipse should be quite good for me. Though it is square my natal Sun at 25 Scorpio.

The problem was the last two eclipses (in Virgo and Pisces) which squared my natal Mercury and Uranus. That has caused me a lot of stress and sleep problems, tiredness over the last year or so.

I'm quite positive about this one which will be right at the end of my 11th.

Last edited:

Larri

The Leo eclipse in 1999 was very close to my MC conjunct Hecate at 19/20 Leo with Pluto at a 22 Leo. I moved countries NZ to West Australia. . The Leo eclipse Next Week is at 28 Leo sextile Saturn and the transiting NN conjuncts Pluto exactly in Sept.... Oh transiting Jupiter Libra is opposite my progressed sun 9 Aries.

does anyone have any idea of how I should prepare? Thankyou

AtlanticPacific

Night Sky, Lunar eclipse last week squared my natal Merc and Uranus (I'm Scorp sun as well, Aquarius ASC). Can echo the sleep issues, anxiety - all the feels (and not so much the good ones) :annoyed:

Hoping the next eclipse brings a breath of fresh air!