When's the next time i'll ever find love?

Ive been very lonely and i've been wondering about some questions

What's he gonna be like?
Am i gonna move in with him?
Is he gonna be loyal and serious?
Is he gonna be the man of my dreams?
When will i meet him?
What will the relationship be like?

Any other characteristics about him i should know?

Chart: http://oi60.tinypic.com/16av9rc.jpg

Bunraku

Heere's the chart
16av9rc.jpg

virgo18

Okay thanks dude. I just wanna know some answers in terms of the chart

Not in the next 3 months. (No aspect from Saturn and Moon)... Saturn and Sun will Square but there's bad reception.

Horary charts endure little time: Present and near future. So I do not trust questions that involve a larger amount of time than 3 months. An answer for that should be searched in the Solar Returns, or in Transits to the Natal chart.

Anyways: this one tells that you won't. (for now)

Sorry
Best for you

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I agree with Virgo18.

But I would like to offer some insight as to what to focus on until the right guy comes along.

You are signified by Saturn in Scorpio. Saturn is peregrine there, unable to to act. It's not in dignity or detriment; it's suspended, neither loved or hated, and can't do anything about it. I am under the impression that you are living in a victim mentality, waiting for life to just happen to you; you are not out there making things happen. You may think you are actively looking for a relationship, but it seems that you aren't. You're sort of waiting for him to show up at your doorstep. You are also waiting for him to save you from where you are because you can't get out on your own.

Saturn is in Scorpio, a fixed sign. You are stuck in a rut. And you are fixated in your old way, not giving a chance for change to come along. I don't know what that means. It could be that you have a fixed idea what the perfect guy is like, so you are not considering available, eligible guys because they don't fit the image in your head. Or perhaps you believe a man should approach a woman, so you never flirt until flirted with. These are just examples. I don't know what the specific issue is, but you are set in your ways. Consider opening your mind about men and dating in general.

Saturn is in the 9th. That's a good placement. A place of learning the higher thing in life, a house of philosophy. I don't know what that means specifically, but it looks like basis that you can build on. Look up what the 9th house rules. Whatever it rules that you have, keep it up!

The Sun is making a square to Saturn from the 7th house (relationship). The Sun is in the 7th house in Leo. The type of guys that you would attract right now ( before making changes in your heart and mind) the ones that would not make you happy. They are selfish and would only be in the relationship for the ego.

Finally, I advise you to start opening your heart and mind soon. Love is actually around the corner, and it may take less than 3 months if you make the changes quickly enough. The Moon (you in general) is applying a square to Venus (love in general), and there is mutual reception between them. But Venus is weak in the 6th, and can't make the move. It's like there is a potential partner out there that is fit for you, but can't do anything about it because you (as victimized and stubborn as you currently are) are not allowing it to develop, and it would come with friction at the given the circumstances.

My advise is vague. I know. I just don't know you well enough to offer specific advice that fit your situation. Just ponder on what I said and see if it hits home anywhere.

Good luck!

I agree with Virgo18.<br />
<br />
But I would like to offer some insight as to what to focus on until the right guy comes along. <br />
<br />
You are signified by Saturn in Scorpio. Saturn is peregrine there, unable to to act. It's not in dignity or detriment; it's suspended, neither loved or hated, and can't do anything about it. I am under the impression that you are living in a victim mentality, waiting for life to just happen to you; you are not out there making things happen. You may think you are actively looking for a relationship, but it seems that you aren't. You're sort of waiting for him to show up at your doorstep. You are also waiting for him to save you from where you are because you can't get out on your own.<br />
<br />
Saturn is in Scorpio, a fixed sign. You are stuck in a rut. And you are fixated in your old way, not giving a chance for change to come along. I don't know what that means. It could be that you have a fixed idea what the perfect guy is like, so you are not considering available, eligible guys because they don't fit the image in your head. Or perhaps you believe a man should approach a woman, so you never flirt until flirted with. These are just examples. I don't know what the specific issue is, but you are set in your ways. Consider opening your mind about men and dating in general.<br />
<br />
Saturn is in the 9th. That's a good placement. A place of learning the higher thing in life, a house of philosophy. I don't know what that means specifically, but it looks like basis that you can build on. Look up what the 9th house rules. Whatever it rules that you have, keep it up!<br />
<br />
The Sun is making a square to Saturn from the 7th house (relationship). The Sun is in the 7th house in Leo. The type of guys that you would attract right now ( before making changes in your heart and mind) the ones that would not make you happy. They are selfish and would only be in the relationship for the ego.<br />
<br />
Finally, I advise you to start opening your heart and mind soon. Love is actually around the corner, and it may take less than 3 months if you make the changes quickly enough. The Moon (you in general) is applying a square to Venus (love in general), and there is mutual reception between them. But Venus is weak in the 6th, and can't make the move. It's like there is a potential partner out there that is fit for you, but can't do anything about it because you (as victimized and stubborn as you currently are) are not allowing it to develop, and it would come with friction at the given the circumstances.<br />
<br />
My advise is vague. I know. I just don't know you well enough to offer specific advice that fit your situation. Just ponder on what I said and see if it hits home anywhere.<br />
<br />
Good luck!
<br />
Thanks for evrything. And i dont really have an ideal guy per se just ideal qualities. <br />
<br />
Ill be more open minded but i won't throw myself at just anyone. But thanks for the advice

Im just looking for any guy basically that would prob save me from my abusive family.