Pluto transits trainwreck

katastro

So Pluto was conjunct my sun for the entire year of my Saturn return. During this hellish time I went from being an active, outgoing, successful professional to a recluse with chronic fatigue syndrome. I have an MBA yet refuse to work, for reasons I can’t quite reckon, so I support myself (barely) with a few male benefactors. I am happy being free and I am unhappy being unproductive. It like being on a hamster wheel while looking out of my cage as the “real” world goes on around me.

Here is what I would greatly appreciate some feedback on… Pluto is about to conjunct my cap ASC & natal mars.

To say I am ungrounded wouldn’t begin to express my state. I feel like a helium balloon that got loose; I rarely plan where I will stay day to day.

I would very much like to start my own business and while I feel capable, I just can’t seem to get going. I am confidant in who I am, have many professional accomplishments to boost my self-esteem, yet nothing… Life is just passing me by and I feel like I can’t grasp onto anything stable.

Is there anything I can do to work with my chart and embrace these factors??? Am I in danger with this transit???

[posting is about transits so moved to Transits forum - Moderator]

Attachments

• katastro.jpg
    katastro.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

gemini59

Are you in danger? Mars rules your house of endings and there is an inconjunct from jupiter in the 8th (rules 12th) to the asc....
I think I would keep track of my solars over the next few years and progressions.
There is a saving grace in that pluto does not have a natal relationship with Pluto but it does have a semisquare to the moon which is part of the mars conjunction.
When a transiting planet aspects a natal one it energizes all the aspects that join the transited planet. In a conjunction this intensifys the effect. Mars and pluto are joined which at best makes one more accident prone, with even a trine to moon makes you more emotional.
Hope this helps.

noideaaboutastro

Greeting Katastro!

What I did was basically just look at your natal chart most. Whenever there are Chiron transits, I find that is a very important place to look, since Chiron is your wound and what you need to work throuhg. Well, your Chiron is conjunct your IC in Taurus. So that also makes it opposite your MC. I would say that maybe your family life wasn't very good or stable, that you were hurt and put down a lot and told you cannot achieve anything. Maybe even some form of abuse. I'd say a Chiron conjunct Sun transit would challenge you to the core of who you are; it would need you to revisit who you were as a child and whether that conflicts with who you are as an adult. Maybe counselling could help here. I'd say these issues need to be resolved before you can move forward.

Lin

Well, Saturn isn't finished with Virgo, if you check your ephemeris.....
and it was a pretty sucky return with the squares to your Sag. Sag isn't at it's best in the 12th house as it is, so yeah, it sucked all the energy out of you.
Aspects which actually DO things are best in angular houses, so even tho Pluto conj. Mars will be difficult, at least it'll be out in the open and you will know what you are up against, and will probably get a lot of energy out of it.

Obviously you are in the midst of change....metamorphosis....and therefore you can't see where it's all going right now, but when Mars stops retrograding and starts making direct trines in your chart, I promise things will change.
Meanwhile, get some blood tests, make sure you don't have Epstein Barr as that is what usually preceeds the chronic fatigue (or some other Virus) and then you will feel better about taking this time off. Also blood tests will let you know if you need iron or some other supplement...if you have a good MD he/she will let you know what you can take (temporarily) or even permanently...adding to your diet...which may also be wanting more of something....a good diet and lots of sleep will help almost any lousy transit.
Try not to feel any guilt (and if you do, it's temporary).
Also...transit Jupiter trine your water planets will help a LOT...and that's coming up pretty soon.
LIN

Last edited: