Solar Return

Night Sky

It is my Solar Return. Another year gone, though since the last one I have achieved many things.

My observations are that Ascendant is in Libra, with Venus in house 1. She is in detriment, but received by Mars who squares her. Since Mars is DC ruler this might mean some difficult relationship. Though, since Venus is in Mars´s dignities it looks a lot better, also I believe that Mars is in Venus´s terms.

Something that I have not experienced before, or at least I don´t know if I have is having a New Moon during the SR, which was only a few hours before, a Scorpio New Moon squared by Neptune.

The last thing that I might add is that the SR Venus is conjunct Natal Saturn and Progressed Venus, which makes it more significant.

Hopefully I can get some other people´s perspective...

Here is the chart.

We are all visual people here and need to see pref 2x charts 1)natal 2) SR pref from astro.com ---

I couldn't see or find charts on the links from your signature??

gemini59

New moon in a solar predicts a new beginning and tends to be positive affecting the house it is in...it is often representative of relationship. Being squared by neptune though...is it applying aspect or separating?
Venus and mars in square can represent challenges in relationships and again where it is and what house it is in is important.
Yes, I would say that Venus is important key for you this year ....

Night Sky

New moon in a solar predicts a new beginning and tends to be positive affecting the house it is in...it is often representative of relationship. Being squared by neptune though...is it applying aspect or separating?
Venus and mars in square can represent challenges in relationships and again where it is and what house it is in is important.
Yes, I would say that Venus is important key for you this year ....

Hopefully you can see it here:

http://209.85.62.24/282/101/0/p244520/Solar_Return_2009.gif

The Neptune influence is stronger than I had anticipated, I woke up with pretty vivid dreams this morning and a sense of real spiritual something or other. Hopefully I won´t be like this everyday. I could remember each of my dreams, and even the words which were sung in one of them... Doesn´t happen everyday.

What I really want to find in this chart is job security. I need to feel that I am safe in my new job.

Moon as MC ruler is peregrine and under the Sun´s beams which worries me. But on the otherhand, it is conjunct Mercury and sextile a very powerful Saturn (6th ruler).

How do you see it?

As for relationships, there was someone that was important, but I think I am letting her go, it was something that wasn´t anything, I think I feel happier without the desire for her. I don´t think I´ll call her again.

gemini59

Clearly the square of venus and mars is representative of relationship as they ruler the first and 7th houses. New moon in 2nd might be a new beginning of self-worth or finances. Moon rules 10th and the sun rules money from work (2nd from the 10th) thus the new moon might be representative of a new start in earnings and work.
Keep us posted.

Night Sky

Thank you Cassandra.

There has already been a new beginning with work, actually in October I got a job being paid really well, for ten hours a week, which is amazing considering the national wage where I am. I went from voluntary unpaid work, to $17.50 and hour.

Hopefully Neptune doesn't make a mess out of my life. I'm afraid of confusion, afraid of my dreams taking over.

On the other hand though, there is no progression or Solar Arc which doubles up that Neptune vibe.

The only progression is Venus to natal Saturn at 9 degrees of Scorpio.

gemini59

That would reality in relationships or stability in relationships and as an internal state would be your seeking more stable and realistic relationships. Just be careful that you are not too somber.