Astrological placements for being so boring i fall asleep when i look at you

dreamtimez

Thank you !!! Uranus in first ... well, I am too unpredictable, to be boring :wink: If you ask me, I find people who repeat the same thing again and again, boring, especially when I know the particular incident/story in detail. And amazingly the three people who do this have Moon in Cancer. No offense meant to Cancer Moon people ... this is just a coincidence.

Hey Dreamtimez, i give you an compliment by saying that Uranus in 1st house is not the Most boring position possible and you Thx me for saying that, but in the same sentence you insult me by saying that Cancer is an boring placement:crying::crying: I know that Pisces / Aquarius are really overrepresented on this Forum. But Cancers Sun/Moon are not boring at all , we just prefer to hide under an Rock and keep it on the Down Low.:sad::sad:

Now ... I meant no offence to Cancer Moon people ! :crying: If you felt insulted, then I am sorry. :sad: I request the Moderators to delete my comment. There are millions Cancer Moon people here on our earth and I mentioned specifically that, I was was talking about the 3 people in my life ... very close people who have this habit of repeating every thing 'n' number of times. Possibly they have no confidence in my ability to understand something the first time. :wink: Besides that's the caring side of Cancer Moons ... they mean well, but sometimes it becomes a little too much for me. And who knows, this habit may be caused by some other planetary placements. Since they share a common Moon Sign I thought I could link them. And I might be totally wrong ! Now I feel, I shouldn't have said this in the first place ... I am really very sorry.

Last edited:

MTTY05

Maybe Sun conjunct Mercury? Because many people have that placement and many people is boring as well. Sun Conjunct Mercury makes the native wanna talk. That's to bad because no one wants to listen. I think people with a lot of Virgo together with Capricorn can be very depressive and whiny to talk with. I just want to hit the person in the face.

/JJ

This made me chuckle. I have a Virgo stellium, and a Cappy Ascendant. I saw your post and thought "yeah, that's about right."

Luckily, I have enough sense to keep most of my more depressive thoughts to myself. Although sometimes that stuff just slips out, and people get kind of mad when they hear comments from me that they don't consider to be pleasant. A few people have told me "you're way too emo!"

I don't mean to be a downer, I'm just being realistic, ya know?

GreenMist

Banned
To be fair, one persons boring is another persons sensational.

For example einstein ( Among millions) has mercury conjunct sun and he came up with some interesting ideas..

Being wierd for the sake of wierd isn't always interesting, just annoying.:smile:

Vista

Well as a Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, and an Aquarius Mercury Saturn conjunction I can say that I can be boring at times. However, it really has more to do with whether I am feeling introspective or if I am in an environment where there is someone who is upstaging me, so to speak. And what I mean by that is if there is someone who is monopolizing the conversation or wanting to be the center of attention I have a tendency to quiet down and let them have the stage...but not always as there is a competitive streak in me too. My Venus in Sag, Mars in Leo, and Aries ASC, coupled with Mecury in Aquarious more often than not make me a fun person to be around and good conversationalist. I have a knack for getting people to open up to me and tell me things they would otherwise not speak about.

As a final thought, I would say that people who are extremely quiet in nature are a bit boring, at least from my perspective.

Vista

JSWright101

I may be Aquarian but my capricorn descendant and stellium there in (not personal planets but very aspected...in fact for it I consider myself a highly Saturnian-Plutonian character) makes me downright depressing and at times boring...Mercury in Capricorn doesn't help that.

However, the venus in Aquarius and the Mars and Jupiter in Taurus give me a bit of gregariousness at times (Gemini moon...two personalities).

danieycc

Yeah I'm in the 'it's subjective for everyone' camp.

I'm alot virgo, cap, and sag.

When i think of boring I think of my ex-friend Dustin.

Saturn square ascendant
Saturn conjunct moon
And taurus mercury. I have a hard time with earth mercury's because good conversation is soooo important to me. (merc in libra)

Yeah so, all that slow moving and slow thinking and bad attitude.. yuck.

and I'm a moon in taurus!!! Maybe projection?? No I can't stand the nothingness.

Gemini in the 3rd house baby!!! Give me something!!!

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

sunshine

Yes i am going to admit that I am boring or appear boring. Not my choice, i always wished i was one of those loud, fun outgoing personality's but i am not. I find i just cannot connect with a lot of people on a communication wave length, it is like a writers block but a communication block instead.
these are the placements i am going to blame:

taurus ASc and in mercury
Mercury and sun in 12th square Saturn from 3rd

I have mercury conjunct Jupiter and Asc and opp Uranus you would think that would not be so boring.
But to a few close friends and partner i feel i can relax and be my self, one friend told me that it was like using a chisel and hammer to get under my layers, she found me hard to get to know, god bless her she is now one of my favourite people and a trusted friend.